Among Us Discussion

Heyas! I decided to make a thread for Among Us and HOPE that it wont be filled with code spamming (try not to spam game codes)

Among Us is a Mafia/Murder Mystery style game introduced in 2018. The “Imposters” are killers who look like normal players. There are meetings throughout the game to talk about whoever killed someone and theres a vote to get rid of a player

So this is a thread to discuss about the game. Maybe share funny moments, imposter/crewmate advice, or start up a game with WBO players (please keep codes to a minimum — itll be spam if every post was “heres the code to my game:” ). I will still allow codes as long as it isnt spam. Or just talk about how you like the game, anything that isnt inappropriate or breaks the WBO’s rules
I play a few games every now and then! It’s quite the fun game!
Agreed. Such a shame that I had to join when it was a trend if some sort — I never found fun Mafia-styled or murder-related genre games for my mobile device and usually found them through Roblox and Minecraft instead. Very happy to have found Among Us
darn you beat me to it!

This is honestly my new favorite game, me and my cousin often join with our friends code (which I am keeping private).

The funniest thing thats happened while playing is when the Imposter survived literally almost the entire game.... Until it came down to 3 people which kinda made it obvious who the imposter was.

Edit: The imposter was me! Mwuhahaha!
Best Imposter strategy: tell on you’re partner
(Sep. 28, 2020  5:24 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Best Imposter strategy: tell on you’re partner

That sorta happened in one of the games I played today. We voted someone out because they were really sus but it turned out they werent the Imposter. Their dying wish was for us to vote out Dark Blue and Yellow 

and they werent joking lol. easy game
I some how get kicked off all the time.
#stopthepinkplayerabuse
I might be getting a phone this year so I could create games, but I might also get it next year (it’s funny since 7 year olds have phones but I don’t and I’m in 9th grade).
(Sep. 28, 2020  6:15 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I might be getting a phone this year so I could create games, but I might also get it next year (it’s funny since 7 year olds have phones but I don’t and I’m in 9th grade).

I am in 10th and i am 14 checkmate
I play Among Us online + with my friends using a variation of my first name (I use Line (sometimes Sab, my internet name), similar to how people named Hillary use Hill. Usually no one stops to think what your name means). I was in a session with people who couldnt tell the difference between “m” and “n” so we ejected innocent lime instead me, the imposter

not to mention we also ejected green because others thought person spamming “lime” was trying to say green too

oh yeah, in case you guys didnt see my post’s edit, I made it clear that game codes are still allowed so feel free to ask if any of us WBO players wanna play. Im down anytime
Huh, an among us thread. My friend and I usually go with the same user name, but one of us replace a lowercase L with a capital i. Vice versa.
Me and my family play it over the weekends and we all love it!
The first time we played it we all played for three hours strait.
Among us is basically a better version of the game Mafia
Gonna take the honor of hosting the thread’s first game

For WBO people who are interested in playing and are looking at my post: [expired, now playing with friends so I am not on]. Ill probably start the game at the minimum (4 people)

Try not to use your real name unless thats what youre comfortable with going by on the WBO

Edit: code will be updated throughout the minutes if theres inactivity in lobby and I have to start it again. My game invitation expires after 20-ish minutes
(Sep. 30, 2020  10:32 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Gonna take the honor of hosting the thread’s first game

For WBO people who are interested in playing and are looking at my post: the code is GCRYQQ. Ill probably start the game at the minimum (4 people)

Try not to use your real name unless thats what youre comfortable with going by on the WBO

Edit: code will be updated throughout the minutes if theres inactivity in lobby and I have to start it again. My game invitation expires after 20-ish minutes
do you have discord so we can use voice chat?
(Sep. 30, 2020  10:41 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  10:32 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Gonna take the honor of hosting the thread’s first game

For WBO people who are interested in playing and are looking at my post: the code is GCRYQQ. Ill probably start the game at the minimum (4 people)

do you have discord so we can use voice chat?

Yeah, I use Discord. For the most part, I avoid voice chat since thats usually reserved for when Im with real people I know. I might hold off my Among Us game since it looks like some people are too busy to play at the moment, but I have loads of freetime and will join others’ games
(Sep. 28, 2020  5:33 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  5:24 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Best Imposter strategy: tell on you’re partner

That sorta happened in one of the games I played today. We voted someone out because they were really sus but it turned out they werent the Imposter. Their dying wish was for us to vote out Dark Blue and Yellow 

and they werent joking lol. easy game

If I ever say someone vented I get voted off immediately. (I recommend the game, “Imposter” on Roblox, it is Roblox Among Us, I also have all the item codes)
I wonder what happens when you finish all tasks? Is there a cutscene or what?
(Oct. 01, 2020  2:43 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I wonder what happens when you finish all tasks? Is there a cutscene or what?

Lol, I don’t play real Among Us, my mom is terrible with technology and broke my phone (because it’s a hand-me-down it was her’s at one point) it is now stuck on one update.
(Oct. 01, 2020  2:43 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I wonder what happens when you finish all tasks? Is there a cutscene or what?

if youre talking about the actual game and not Roblox, then nothing happens

Like I was the last person to finish my tasks because I didnt know how to do something (game went on for 15+ minutes because of me but my friends didnt mind). Once I searched up how to do something, I finished my tasks. Theres no cutscene, just the a Victory screen for crewmates
(Oct. 01, 2020  5:19 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:

if youre talking about the actual game and not Roblox, then nothing happens

Like I was the last person to finish my tasks because I didnt know how to do something (game went on for 15+ minutes because of me but my friends didnt mind). Once I searched up how to do something, I finished my tasks. Theres no cutscene, just the a Victory screen for crewmates

That sucks
I played Among Us with my penpal and her friends. While she and I knew English, all her friends spoke Turkish and I got voted off real quickly for speaking English lol
My friend and I created a choo choo train in among us and the whole lobby caught on. The person who we were trolling/following was actually the imposter.
Is it just me or is Red acting sus? We should vote him off