Among Us Discussion

I kicked some teamers out of the server today
At around noon is anyone interested in playing "Imposter" it's ROBLOX among us (my phone isn't new enough for the real thing and it's a hand-me-down and my mom broke it when she had it and now it won't update).
(Oct. 21, 2020  4:42 PM)Dacatman Wrote: At around noon is anyone interested in playing "Imposter" it's ROBLOX among us (my phone isn't new enough for the real thing and it's a hand-me-down and my mom broke it when she had it and now it won't update).

Actually, sure. Time zone? I don’t have Among Us either so :3
U can get it on your phone
(Oct. 21, 2020  4:59 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2020  4:42 PM)Dacatman Wrote: At around noon is anyone interested in playing "Imposter" it's ROBLOX among us (my phone isn't new enough for the real thing and it's a hand-me-down and my mom broke it when she had it and now it won't update).

Actually, sure. Time zone? I don’t have Among Us either so :3

EST, in about 30 mins
(Oct. 21, 2020  5:00 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: U can get it on your phone

It’s possible he/she doesn’t have one
(Oct. 21, 2020  5:03 PM)Dacatman Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2020  4:59 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Actually, sure. Time zone? I don’t have Among Us either so :3

EST, in about 30 mins

Oh, I have class then. Sorry.
Anyone up for some Among Us? I’ve been playing some with #Fafnir and it’s been fun playing with someone I actually know, so I figured why not get some WBO members in on the fun? Here’s the code if you want to play:
Code removed for now. Come back in a bit when there will be a code available again.
(Oct. 26, 2020  11:15 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Anyone up for some Among Us? I’ve been playing some with #Fafnir and it’s been fun playing with someone I actually know, so I figured why not get some WBO members in on the fun? Here’s the code if you want to play:
Code removed for now. Come back in a bit when there will be a code available again.

I'm down to play sometime!
ill play im up for among us
(Oct. 26, 2020  11:15 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Anyone up for some Among Us? I’ve been playing some with #Fafnir and it’s been fun playing with someone I actually know, so I figured why not get some WBO members in on the fun? Here’s the code if you want to play:
(Oct. 26, 2020  11:30 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I have code, FFEKPQ

I'm joining.
(Oct. 26, 2020  11:31 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote:

I'm joining.

tell em ill join later im at the store
Have you ever tried a double kill but the other imposter did nothing

BuilderROB Logic123ABC

I got disconnected. Next round can you make it private so I can join?

BuilderROB Logic123ABC
it doesn’t let me join Unhappy
(Oct. 26, 2020  11:41 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 1975  5:39 AM)6Jupiter5
[hr' Wrote:
BuilderROB Logic123ABC
it doesn’t let me join Unhappy

It's full.
I ended, but my friends are still playing on there
(Oct. 26, 2020  11:52 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I ended, but my friends are still playing on there

You wanna play again? With more WBO members?

Code mljuyq
(Oct. 26, 2020  11:54 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  11:52 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I ended, but my friends are still playing on there

You wanna play again? With more WBO members?

Code mljuyq

Sorry man, I’m going to have to pass. Got too much homework
I totally missed this lol. I guess I'll wait for the next code.
i might try to play at like 3:00-4:00 PM est but not sure, kinda lost mah phone lol. If I can find it, ill join/create code, also one of my non-wbo peeps will prob join
man i really wanna play anyone have a code