4th generation of BEYBLADE

So, 
I’m pretty sure after cho-z burst will end and correct me if i’m wrong, but every BEYBLADE generation has had 3 seasons. Any speculation for the 4th generation of BEYBLADE? I’m just interested to see what people think’ll happen next.
Burst is something they cannot avoid in future.
So I think there may be a new point counter system, like click for points.
It is possible that old school gets will comeback with a new form, continuation of old gen, etc.
But let us enjoy Cho-Z layer system first.
I can't really seem anything else they can add after Burst.

Possibly can go back to the original Plastic & HMs
beyblade will die eventually sadly idk what the heck they will do i mean most god gimmicks were trash
They could always make transforming beys.We've seen transformation with strike God valkyrie,aB,bR,nL,reboot,nothing,Regulus duo eclipse .

or they could be classical.And make mecha-themed beys hence a 4th season.And with the large number of well developed characters that are left behind; quon,zac,e,T.c There could be a couple spin-offs and movies
Maybe more customisation? Having a "clear wheel metal wheel spin track performance tip" sorta thing but a disc and the ability to burst.
I'm thinking it's either gyroscopes or something more technical and mechanical.

Maybe an multi segment outer plastic shell with a freely rotating inner metal plate that you launch from. I would love to see the strategy with that.
There are already topics for this, notably this one: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Specula...ies-system

By the way, Metal Fight Beyblade had four seasons. Longest-lasting Beyblade series.
(Mar. 19, 2018  10:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There are already topics for this, notably this one: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Specula...ies-system

By the way, Metal Fight Beyblade had four seasons. Longest-lasting Beyblade series.

Here's hoping burst beats metal fight on that sense.
Maybe, it could be like the ir control from metal fight, but way better.
4th gener. expected beys

Layers
Scyllaris (protagon) (starter) Feb 27, 2020
Deathscizer (protagon) Mar 2, 2020
Quetziks (protagon) Mar 2, 2020
Phoenix (tritagon) Mar 5, 2020
Xanclomys (tritagon) Mar 10, 2020
Odax (Tritagon) March 13, 2020
Dim Deathscizer (layer only) March 20, 2020
Slick Shark (main protagon) April 2, 2020
(Feb. 06, 2019  12:54 AM)Anime2012Mii Wrote: 4th gener. expected beys

Layers

And where are you pulling any of this from?

Also, what's up with "Valtryek" and such from Hasbro's line? TT doesn't go by those names.
(Feb. 06, 2019  4:19 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2019  12:54 AM)Anime2012Mii Wrote: 4th gener. expected beys

Layers

And where are you pulling any of this from?

Also, what's up with "Valtryek" and such from Hasbro's line? TT doesn't go by those names.

Also, what's up with them being in 2020?
Hey guys will anyone anwser my Phoenix armor switch and did you guys not here they’re making a fourth season to burst you can here it from Illinuc the video is called Slash Valkyrie

And it continues Aiga’s adventure
(Feb. 06, 2019  12:59 PM)Red phi Wrote: Hey guys will anyone anwser my  Phoenix armor  switch and did you guys not here they’re making a fourth season to burst you can here it from Illinuc the video is called Slash Valkyrie

And it continues Aiga’s adventure

There are no confirmed details about season 4, and everything Illinuc said is just speculation, except Slash Valkyrie's existence.
To: MagikHorse

Hehe! Metal fight bb zerog Takara Tomy had the name "Ifraid". Hasbro renamed it "Ifrit". Then, TT's BB Burst took MFB0G Hasbro "ifrit" to make "Inferno Ifrit". I'm afraid 4th gen TT would take the name from Hasbro's BB Burst only on Some Beys.
(Feb. 08, 2019  8:54 PM)Anime2012Mii Wrote: To: MagikHorse

Hehe! Metal fight bb zerog Takara Tomy had the name "Ifraid". Hasbro renamed it "Ifrit". Then, TT's BB Burst took MFB0G Hasbro "ifrit" to make "Inferno Ifrit". I'm afraid 4th gen TT would take the name from Hasbro's BB Burst only on Some Beys.
Why would they change the name of their line at all though? That makes no sense to detatch their earlier Valkyrie beys from the new releases, especially not for Hasbro's irritating rename.

It also doesn't answer the question of where any of these names or dates came from either. None of this seems sensible and many of them don't even sound like reasonable names (Ervonic? Xanclomys?). That's aside from the fact that we already know the first 3 beys release in mid March 2019 (NOT February 27th in 2020) and one of them is purportedly Slash Valkyrie (a name oddly absent from your list). This in no way seems legitimate, especially with the whole "going back to Basic/Dual layer naming conventions" thing that's going on here.

Got a source for all of this information that counters all the other sources that say this is total nonsense?
There probably will be a fourth season to burst but I think the fourth season will be the last season and yes slash Valkyrie is confirmed I’m not sure if it will appear this season or next season if there even is a next season
From what i have heard, there are going to be 5 seasons in burst.
(Feb. 09, 2019  4:09 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote: From what i have heard, there are going to be 5 seasons in burst.

5??
I hope 4th gen are all CHO Z beys and add gimmicks back ( burst stoppers are a gimmick) like cho z jinnius.. Cho Z regulus..

Pray for Cho Z Dranzer and Kai to return in anime to stop phi and dead Phoenix
(Feb. 10, 2019  3:02 AM)BR2019 Wrote: I hope 4th gen are all CHO Z beys and add gimmicks back ( burst stoppers are a gimmick) like cho z jinnius.. Cho Z regulus..

Age will be 30 years and kai is in manga
Wait.....
Beyblade Burst is the 4th generation of beyblade!
I mean first there was the original series, the metal series, shogun steel, then beyblade burst.
And considering that they just came out with a new main character I think this season is gonna last a little longer than the previous seasons. -Avery

(Feb. 10, 2019  4:29 PM)LegendSonu Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2019  3:02 AM)BR2019 Wrote: I hope 4th gen are all CHO Z beys and add gimmicks back ( burst stoppers are a gimmick) like cho z jinnius.. Cho Z regulus..

Age will be 30 years and kai is in manga

Lui is gonna be the one to stop Phi. And then he'll defeat Kai too!
Which kinda sucks cause I would kinda like Hearts to be the one to stop him.....
He's my fav. -Avery

(Feb. 13, 2019  12:13 AM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: Wait.....
I mean first there was the original series, the metal series, shogun steel, then beyblade burst.
And considering that they just came out with a new main character I think this season is gonna last a little longer than the previous seasons. -Avery

(Feb. 10, 2019  4:29 PM)LegendSonu Wrote: Age will be 30 years and kai is in manga

Which kinda sucks cause I would kinda like Hearts to be the one to stop him Unhappy ..... 
He's my fav. -Avery 
Beyblade Burst Rising animated form could be Season 5, or the rumoured movie that’s going around
(Feb. 13, 2019  12:13 AM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: Wait.....

(Feb. 10, 2019  4:29 PM)LegendSonu Wrote: Age will be 30 years and kai is in manga

Which kinda sucks cause I would kinda like Hearts to be the one to stop him.....
He's my fav. -Avery

(Feb. 13, 2019  12:13 AM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: Wait.....

Which kinda sucks cause I would kinda like Hearts to be the one to stop him Unhappy ..... 
He's my fav. -Avery 

Kai is not going to be in season 4, and Lui is not a protagonist. Shogun Steel was a continuation of MFB, so a majority of your statement was incorrect.