[22nd Nov, 2015][Mumbai,India]Diwali BeyBlast III

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Diwali BeyBlast III, here it is!
[Image: PicsArt_11-11-09.09.28_zpsodugvlsp.jpg]
DATE
:- 22nd November 2015

LOCATION: Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Borivali (East), Mumbai
We are supposed to gather at location 'B' in the map.
Here is a zoomed image of Borivali east
TIME: Registration begins at 9:00 am SHARP
We will commence with the Tournament by 9:30/10 .. so come as early as possible Grin

FORMAT: Metal Fight Beyblade Standard Format (MFB) + Plastic format [Round Robin]

STADIUM: BB-10
Surface: Sand/Grass

FEES:
If you are a passport holder, this will be a free event for you.
If you are NOT a passport holder:
5$ (350rs) for one format, 10$ (700rs) for both
We RECOMMEND you to purchase a passport (15$ -> 1000rs) if you are planning to attend events regularly.
The passport is a virtual face. You won't get some kind of paper sheet. Read the FAQ it explains this.

PRIZES:
MFB
1st place: +3 credits
2nd place: +2 credits
3rd place: +1 credit
For winning the majority of your matches: +1 credit
Organizing a tournament: +1 credit
Participating in a tournament: +1 credit

Plastic Format
The top three winners can choose any one of these as their reward 1st place: +3 credits

We always have the Blader Rewards!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Confirmed members:
Unconfirmed:
Co-host
Judges
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We will start with the Plastic Format first, and then MFB
DON'T HAVE MFB OR PLASTICS ?
There's nothing to worry about, i will be lending the bey's for use at the tournament. Make sure to get your friends along

DO-NOT COME TO THE TOURNAMENT WITHOUT READING THIS BELOW
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Event; Role of the Host, co-Host & Judges; Formats and more!
Click To Read Questions and Answers (Click to View)
Fees
Awards
Beyblade; Stadiums; Accessories and more
History

______________________________________________________________________________________
If you have any questions that are not is the above FAQ, post below
______________________________________________________________________________________
Good luck bladers !!

Thanks to the committee for approving this event.
This is my phone number, contact me or the co-host Alex Mercer ONLY if you need help 7738653207/9004682231. We appreciate if you PM us here, on the WBO itself

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Can we have tournaments in Navi Mumbai?
(Nov. 27, 2015  5:00 PM)PokéBlader217 Wrote: Can we have tournaments in Navi Mumbai?

Hello
Are you ignoring me ? This is considered spam as you double posted the same question

scroll up. Your question was answered
When will the credits and points be distributed?????
(Nov. 30, 2015  8:58 AM)dragon_emperor. Wrote: When will the credits and points be distributed?????

After sending the results and fees.
Maximum Dranzer has yet to write the results. It will take a few days for him to write, and its a very long procedure. Check the previous tournaments results and see how detailed it is Everything is recorded
Well .. I am sending them tonight.. So no worries.. Also .. It can take from weeks to months for the credits and stuff to be awarded..

EDIT :- HERE are the Plastics Results- UPDATED .... https://www.dropbox.com/s/4ribuxvqzfos2l....xlsx?dl=0

Here are the MFB ones- https://www.dropbox.com/s/ozi1o31348803c....xlsx?dl=0

didn't upload to google drive for unknown reasons Uncertain

but dropbox also has the view online functions.. so just did it Grin
Ok cool. Will check it out Grin

BTW did you take a passport for christopher?
yeah I did. he received the passport face as well Grin
(Dec. 01, 2015  8:32 PM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: yeah I did. he received the passport face as well Grin

Ok Thanks bro. Hope to see you guys again soon
Maximum Dranzer Wrote:PRIZES:
MFB
1st place: +3 credits

Plastic Format
The top three winners can choose any one of these as their reward 1st place: +3 credits

We always have the Blader Rewards!

@[Maximum Dranzer] and @[ashton pinto]. It clearly says we will get 1 credit For participating and 1 for wining each battle. But no participants get any credits expect winners. Also only top three bladers results was send to wbo many battle were toke place but only winner's results wore send. was send to wbo. tell me why is this?

Sorry for bad English but I mean many bladers battled in event. Many won or lose battles but there beypoints didn't increased or decreased.
They will get processed eventually! Not so quickly bro.. I even told you people on WhatsApp about it ..

EDIT- Beaten by few seconds Tongue_out
It will take a month at least to get it processed
Dragon_emperor and FireFire have a little patience
Maximum Dranzer, you may like to check the result sheet of the plastic fomrat. It looks weird
You added random guys in the participant list ?
oh and please add the finals as well in the MFB format tournament result sheet. the winners loosers etc

Tournament report for this Tournament (MFB Format)

The event began at ~9:30am. We chose the location where we meet most of the times, sanjay gandhi national park, borivali (east)
For the MFB Format we got 9 participants namely; ashton pinto, or ZEE_786, CHEHEN-FIREFIRE, yashpinto, Maximum Dranzer, RayX Nikhil, _Unregistered, dragon_emperor, christophermk. Three of whom were new members; (CHEHEN-FIREFIRE, _Unregistered, dragon_emperor)
CHEHEN-FIREFIRE (his came with his uncle, his uncle an elderly aged man was good and moral) and dragon_emperor were quite calm and cheerful. To be frank, _Unregistered's dad was NOT friendly at all. He showed a lot of pride, Typical of some Human Beings.
An incident that i remember was this. When he was 'explained' fakes are FORBIDDEN and therefore cannot be used at WBO Sanctioned events, as they logically don't come under the category of beyblade's, (they maybe some random spinning tops who know's ?!) , his face became aggressive, (not that we were doing something illegal with his child, i myself personally gave him my launcher grip and stuff to use). He was justifying it stating, 'let him play he is just a kid' and stuff like that Andrew ....
Sure, let him use battle strikers as well or let him use a football at a badminton tournament or eat water and drink food (does it make sense?) or keep a wild ferocious beast or poisonous snake as a pet instead of a dog. Whats wrong in breaking the rules? What is wrong if we don't use common sense and logic? whats wrong in breaking the law. Whats wrong in becoming a criminal ?! It is all fine, we are all kids (does that justify? unless his conscious is altered then maybe yes) ... pff This is worse than being brainwashed. If he were to do this at a recognized sport, he would get kicked out and humiliated by ALL ... ummm yes for the good of all humanity. [I have met many people who speak like this (about beyblade in this context), it ain't even funny Meh; pure dumb]

This is one of the main reason why i tell people to read the rules; i even spoonfeed them sending links personally a billion times(if you think this is exaggerated, then i do sent it to people every single day, that seems reasonably true yeah ? ), but many turn out to be lazy and slothful; then they are filled with arrogance in their own blindness thinking we hate them or something foolish.
There is a lot more, but i removed the negative bitter moments that happened at the event thinking 'oh well, it happens at times' & evil men don't change unless purged.

Hm, a few weeks/days before the event we planned on implementing the HWS rule. It goes like this-
-At the MFB Standard Format we are allowed to use only un-customized HWS/Hybrid Wheel System beys. (Accessories are fine, like metal face etc.)
-It is NOT mandatory to abide to this additional rule as obviously it is a WBO tournament not a private one. This was proposed by someone i don't remember, but myself and other guys excluding the new uregistered member & firefire did-not adhere to it. Due to this we too did not use HWS beys with people who did not follow it.
Anyways, this rule was added because we were getting the same old people winning the previous events. Well it didn't change much.
The beyblades that were seen at the tournament were basalt horogium, meteo l Drago, Hell Kerbecs, lighting l drago and a few more which i cannot recall. Those two guys used their combos HWS/4D/Zero G, i too did the same when i played against them; so did many.
It all went well. I used basalt for my first 3-6 battles, i was able to KO their (basalt) beys (no, my WD was not worn) which is why some people thought i did something with my basalt, but i was willing to disassemble and show it. Well, they were just fooling around haha old mates.
These are few of my re-collections. I was quite happy to see people going for string launchers, a few guys dont like to even touch it, as they cant control it (that's what they say, but its understood.. after a bit of practice they can learn)
The stadium used was the white transparent attack type stadium. Format was Round Robin due to the number of participants. Not to forget, few who said they were coming, didn't show up... Hah ! As long as the event did not get cancelled, it is all ok IMO.
I qualified in the finals, had a score of 7-1 IIRC . The finals were overall awesome. yashpinto pinto placed first with MF Basalt horogium. I placed second with the same bey, just a different color CW & or ZEE_786 placed with MF-H Hell kerbecs

AFAIK, if my memory serves me right, i didnot miss anything more important to mention
I wrote everything here with full honesty. I don't intend to speak lies. All i said was truth and its a historical fact that all of this occurred. if people here think that this report is bad or bashing a person, then please tell me the next time to write false information and all that will make you happy(but obv, i WONT do that. I DONT do that) . I dont get paid for speaking random troll.
The only reason i made this report was due to the scavenger hunt BTW hah

PS
It is sad that someone would make a scene and argue about fakes. What I would suggest is to really tell them that this is a World Beyblade Organization tournament, those are the World Beyblade Organizaton's rules and you cannot do anything about it. You can also mention that fake Beyblades are more likely to be destroyed or to damage things, so they are not allowed in order to avoid unnecessary damages. If he wants to submit a formal complaint, he is free to come online on our website and either post or use the Contact Us form.

Why did you not follow the uncustomized 'rule' though ?
(Dec. 08, 2015  3:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is sad that someone would make a scene and argue about fakes. What I would suggest is to really tell them that this is a World Beyblade Organization tournament, those are the World Beyblade Organizaton's rules and you cannot do anything about it. You can also mention that fake Beyblades are more likely to be destroyed or to damage things, so they are not allowed in order to avoid unnecessary damages. If he wants to submit a formal complaint, he is free to come online on our website and either post or use the Contact Us form.

Why did you not follow the uncustomized 'rule' though ?

yes.... He probably wont show up here, unless maximum dranzer can contact him

And oh, i did follow the uncustomized rule. But when other guys didnot abide to it, i too didnot follow it (when i battled) against them, (so that we both would have a fair chance of winning haha)
Ah OK. But damn, you will not be able to follow this if we decide to go ahead with permanent double-blind Beyblade selection.
Haha yes.
We may not do the HWS battle again as well. Though some guys were recently asking, and we cannot force these rules upon anyone
Well.. there seems to be a error in the Plastics one.. maybe I forgot to save the day before .. and hence participants from an older tournament are there.. editing it right now..

EDIT- UPDATED them.. check HERE
(Nov. 30, 2015  2:21 PM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: Well .. I am sending them tonight.. So no worries.. Also .. It can take from weeks to months for the credits and stuff to be awarded..

EDIT :- HERE are the Plastics Results- UPDATED .... https://www.dropbox.com/s/4ribuxvqzfos2l....xlsx?dl=0

@[Maximum Dranzer], you did not include the finals in both spreadsheets. Can you add them ? We cannot distribute anything before everything is complete and validated.
(Dec. 26, 2015  3:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2015  2:21 PM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: Well .. I am sending them tonight.. So no worries.. Also .. It can take from weeks to months for the credits and stuff to be awarded..

@[Maximum Dranzer], you did not include the finals in both spreadsheets. Can you add them ? We cannot distribute anything before everything is complete and validated.

Right at it Grin

EDIT:- @[Kai-V] .. Done Grin

Also, Did I have to add the final wins and losses in the Final Scores tab? haven't added them over there
Yes, wins and losses from the finals also count for the top Bladers' overall scores.
Updated the links

Plastics- https://www.dropbox.com/s/4ribuxvqzfos2l....xlsx?dl=0

MFB- https://www.dropbox.com/s/ozi1o31348803c....xlsx?dl=0

@[Kai-V] Grin
Hey @[Maximum Dranzer], I noticed other discrepancies that stop us from processing these events.

In the Plastic tournament, there are big errors somewhere, because there are only eight participants but some people who are not part of the finals have ten matches when they are supposed to have seven only, and others only have five, which is way too low. Also make sure that the order of the matches is correct, that they really happened in that order.

For the Standard-format event, the issue is just that you wrote in the results that there are eight participants, but there were nine, right ? christophermk arrived late ?
I guess there are doubles.. looking into it Grin

Also for the standard format, yeah.. christophermk arrived late.
If you have any trouble..
Whatsapp me the rough details of this even. I will make a new fair copy of it @[Maximum Dranzer]