Whats your greatest ever beybattle?

(Apr. 09, 2012  6:09 PM)mayaman2 Wrote: So, one day I was at my friends house. We were blading, and we were doing this competition style we had come up with called 'Bey Lottery'. 3+ Players. It's where you and an opponent battle, and the winner takes your bey until the game is over. You battle until all beys are owned by one person. So, we were doing that, so the combo I was using (Twisted Wolf GB145WD) launched with amazing speed into the stadium (it was a plastics stadium, I think Dragon's Lair or Den or something) and hit the stadium at the same time as my friend's bey (Uncustomized Twisted Tempo). My bey contacts his a second after it bounced off the stadium and send the bey flying up in the air, putting a dent in the ceiling and giving my other friend a giant bruise on his arm where the Twisted Tempo hit him. So, the next battle with my other friend, I used a Gravity Destroyer D125R2F and he used a MLD D125LF. So I launched and he launched. My bey hit the stadium with a thump, and his came during the thump and lifted the stadium about an inch off the ground (I don't know how, it just happened) and my bey flew through the air and I was like "Go Destroyer, use Gravity Slam!" Amd I hit his bey dead center on the face bolt. My bey went back in the air and landed right side up, wobbling VERY much, when MLD exploded. Most awesome day ever.

Woah ur epic man excellent beybattles! Gasp

It was really my friends. At home I never have really exciting beybattles. Always with Tempo-Master or Nick or Nathan. We'll have some really epic battles when they battle my new Diablo Nemesis, Death Quetzalcoatl and L-Drago Destroy. Even better battles when Wave 6 finally hits the East Coast, and we all have epic beys.
(Apr. 26, 2009  2:05 PM)The Shredder Wrote: hasbro = carp lol

can you believe that they are not going to have 4d parts for metal fury?! dont u hate hasbro?!
one day me and my friend were battling and i had l drago destroy he was using big bang pegasis, when they both hit each other, and me and my friend were just saying random special moves, and big bang, (as his name) crashed against l drago destroy, and big bang was so recoiled, it blew up and acted like a big bang. (l drago flew out and still won LOL)
I had another epic battle earlier. So, I was beyblading with my brother, who's WBO account is CrabKing, and he launched a Rock Cetus T125WB, that which would be better if he had Twisted or Death. Anyways, he launched his in the stadium, and I launched mine a split second after him (he let it rip on R, I let it rip on P) with my L-Drago Destroy 105HF(105 is my lowest track), and both of our beys went flying. Mine went flying into his tackle box he uses to carry his beys (I also use one, mine's red his is green) and it flipped over an spilled out all of his launchers, tools and parts while his went and hit the wall on the other side of the room (over 8 feet away) and went behind the plants and I had to crawl back there and get it because he was picking up his parts and carp, even though I barely fit back there and he can run laps back there.
Mine was when I put a shot glass I found under my bed in the middle of a stadium(super vortex).... I have no clue how it got their. I used a duotron launcher my friend let me borrow and I was using an uncustomized Storm Pegasus and Lightning L-Drago. They both started hitting the glass for a while then....
SHATTER !!!!. THE WHOLE GLASS EXPLODED!!!
It was great, after it happened Lightning L-Drago ended up winning with a stadium out... In a Hasbro Stadium???
I was battling my friend. He was using my fang leone and I was using big bang pegasus in a standard stadium.My beyblade knocked his out and in less than a second big bang pegasus exploded.It was cool, we wish we could replay that.
Lol just happened right now, Driger G versus wing attacker in dranzer flame field. Driger's eg worked and pushed wing attacker over a wall.
I won a battle with all stadium outs. The first Stadium out was when my bey knocked the other bey out, as soon as It left, my bey exploded. XD
Mine was when I launched Galaxy Pegasus and it jumped on the wall of th Super Vortex Stadium an went around once and got close to Ray Unicorno, but then it fell short and DIED. EPIC FAIL ):-C
When I was battling this guy with Hell Kerbecs BD145DS(Boost) and I was using Phantom Horogium 90WD in the Hasbro Pegasus ThunderWhip Stadium(Yellow) and he used a LL2 and I used a Rev Up Launcher and when the battle started when the beyblades made contact, Phantom Horogium 90WD knocked Hell Kerbecs BD145DS(Boost) out of the stadium, not in the pocket but out of the stadium in the air!
Okay, ive already posted but i have another. I was at my friends house, he had a dranzer...f maybe? I had a dragoon g. We were battling in a max stampede stadium i think. Dragoons engine gear kcked in and it hit a wall and slammed into dranzer knockng its bit chip off. Then drgoon hit the wall again and knocked dranzer into a penalt pocket.
One time I had a battle with my Lightning L Drago 100HF and Midnight Bull 125SF. As soon as L Drago was launched it got on the top of the stadium wall then hopped off and smashed Midnight Bull and won by a Stadium Out.
(Apr. 22, 2012  12:12 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: I was battling my friend. He was using my fang leone and I was using big bang pegasus in a standard stadium.My beyblade knocked his out and in less than a second big bang pegasus exploded.It was cool, we wish we could replay that.

ME TOO the same happened to me when I used my pegasus except my rock scorpio exploded instead!!! lol XD
i was using leone and my friend used a bull that was a bit loose. We both launched and then my leone hit his bull. It exploded and his facebolt hit my friend in the face. It was part of a 8 person tournament.
My greatest moment was when I was battling a duo cancer BD145 RDF with my friend's l drago guardian BD145 LRF and it was tied 2-2 (it was a town tournament, and also the finals) and as I was knocking him around I went to the center and well I was losing a lot of spin, when I thought all hope was lost, he ran around the stadium for one final attack and smacked the opponent out of the stadium. I couldn't believe I won.
it was me vs. Nano nuf said
BBP vs. some screw bey....
One of my favorite battles was when I was with my friend and he had a Balance type that I thought was unbeatable by my attack type I was using for that battle. I had almost completely run out of stamina when I suddenly knocked his bey into the penaly pocket then it bounced out of the stadium. After that my bey fell apart in the middle of the arena.
I have one, but its not a true "battle", i was at my friends house, he was using Death quetzacotal (How do you even spell that?) I was using cyber pegasis (legend version) He launched, it bounced, then his bey just went and hit my bey on the top and flattened my F into some kind of Flat ball thing.Great memories..
Well back in 2004, Wolborg was my favourite one as i liked Tala and wolf as an animal !!!
But two beyblades are my trully favourite: Gaia Dragoon V + Desert Sphinxer !!!
mine was when bbp vs galaxy pegasus both uncustomized. i launched bbp thengalaxy pegasus. bbp broke in 1 hit
Well i dont know if it was my best but it was cool. I was using pisces and my freind was using some random dark bull blade cant remember. Anyway it started a normal battle then suddenly dark bull hit pisces and pisces flew out,hit my friend and then rolled down his leg(we where kneeling) and landed back into the stadium. Cant remember whether i won though lol.
A couple of days ago me and my bro were battling Beys and I was using Kreis Cygnus and he was using Twisted Tempo, and at the end of the battle I thought my Bey won by 1 rotation or so and he said he was a tie...
We still havent decided but it was really intense so yea..
It was totaly the time i took on Phantom Orion, and kicked its carp.
Everytime I fight my greatest Rival with my Duo Zurafa and he with his Wing Pegasis is great because it ends mostly with an 3:2 or 2:3
My greatest battle would be when I was a kid and still believed in bit beasts.
It was my cousins Storm Dragoon against my Knight Dranzer.
I yelled out "go Dranzer!" One hit and both beys went flying. His landed a couple feet from the stadium, but mine was scattered into pieces around the room. (i didn't talk to him for the rest of the day) XD