Whats your greatest ever beybattle?

Once i was with my friend he used a normal rock leone and i use a custumize storm pegasus we launch our beys he leone was in the middle of the stadium my pegasus stay still in one side of the stadium like frozen then pegasus suddenly started making a loud buzzing noise and it was vibrating then it hit leone( pegasus hit him so fast i didnt even saw it move)both of our beys hit the stadium wall,theh bounced of the wall and hit each other in mid air twice after the second time i took leone out if the stadium and it hit my friend on the arm!!!!
l-drago destroy vs meteo l-drago vs lightning l-drago, of course l-drago knocked the other two out in the first five secondsWink
go leone
My best was at the cafeteria in our school. It was last year. Me and this kid i dont like were having a battle. I forgot what beyblades we where using (i think i had flame sagittario 145s) his face bolt just came off and i made all his beyblade parts go flying. It was awesome!
Must be during a tournament , a official WBBA one in fact. For round 1, I was beaten up quite badly like 4-2. Then, we were down to our last beys, both attack. But thankfully, my RF wasn't up to standard so I stayed in the middle instead and narrowly dodged and outspinned his attack typ which was ferocious, and I won. The battle was round 2 and it wasn't good . I was like 4-0 and was dying. But amazingly , we were down to our last beys again bur his was like a wrecking ball. But it did have a weakness, and that was stadium-outing. So I just launched my not so good defense type in a prayed. And what happened next, I made a comeback ,5-4 . And I won! Sadly I lost the final qualification round
I battled my freind with my burn leone 100 ms he had a hell Kerbecs BD145DS, when I saw him battle last time I figured out that if I rip off the paint on one side then it will become unbalanced so I used a banking shot and won by sleep out, all I had to do was a sliding shot attack a few times and I win!!! Another reason why too much paint is bad for your beyblade XD
(Oct. 19, 2011  5:43 PM)faissaloo Wrote: I battled my freind with my burn leone 100 ms he had a hell Kerbecs BD145DS, when I saw him battle last time I figured out that if I rip off the paint on one side then it will become unbalanced so I used a banking shot and won by sleep out, all I had to do was a sliding shot attack a few times and I win!!! Another reason why too much paint is bad for your beyblade XD

What you said makes no sense at all.
Plus, a light coat of paint does not affect the performance of a Beyblade.
at my home I was battling a kid. I used rock pegasis against cyber orso. When my bey hit his bey on the first strike his bey fell a part. And the facebolt broke.
In the last tourney, I battled Electric with basalt horogium 145 wd and he used hell kerbces bd145 wd and he won the first two matches after that i won 2 matches i really wanted to win the semifinals but the last match was won by by him but it was my greatest battle although i lost in semi finals!! Tongue_out
When i beat a Phantom Orion With my Earth Bull GB145 CS at a TRU tournament.
The one in my dreams, Me and Keyblader Versus Brad and Kai-V
on my last tournament (back to school bash) i was versing RayStroker and i was losing 2-0, then suddenly i got 3 lucky KO's, then i was versing noob gamer then i beat him 3-0 with 3 lucky ko's then i went to the semi's and i was so happy i was screaming and running around the park like an idiot
Mine was when I was using my Flame Leone 100 HF and my cousin was using his Storm Aquilla 85 WD
My greatest battle yet was at a tournament. It wasn't a real one, or real in my eyes, since I don't think it was an official WBBA tournament, but it was pretty cool still. I'd have to say, it was beating this guy who had an undefeated Bey. I beat him easily. It was Basalt Virgo? I forget the spin track and performance tip, but I stopped him in his tracks. I have my friend's Beyblade spirit's behind me! XD But, probably it'll be more exciting next year. I'm excited for the next tournament.
(Oct. 22, 2011  11:59 PM)mailz0rr Wrote: on my last tournament (back to school bash) i was versing RayStroker and i was losing 2-0, then suddenly i got 3 lucky KO's, then i was versing noob gamer then i beat him 3-0 with 3 lucky ko's then i went to the semi's and i was so happy i was screaming and running around the park like an idiot
PURE LIE!!! You forgot we can check your battle history! You lost to noob blader!
My story is galaxy pegausaus vs rock zurafa so both stadium out but galaxy bounced back on the stadium
Ray Unicorno vs Rock Aries: Rock Aries and Ray both collided hit the wall ray went into the pocket came out and attacked aries out of the stadium wish i could have recorded it my cousin was ray and i was aries
i have so many favourite and memoriable intense bey battles one was against my friend my ray striker vs galaxy peg so intense hit after hit and then after so many close calls i finally just about clinch the win
another good bey battle i had was my earth eagle vs friends meto l drago i won lite
another good bey battle i had was my earth eagle vs friends meteo l drago i won literaly by a second intense
Me Vs my friend.

It was wierd because I don't know how but MF Meteo LDrago 100PD destroyed like every bey I had. TillMF LLD 90RF got in
@BeyHyperKiller it was a few weeks ago, and there was an error in the mislaunching so no beypoints, even if there was beypoints it would take months becasue the last 2 weeks was another one
and dont believe me ask the other people in my block like rusty, kyoya leone, noob gamer him self, and ray stroker
My greatest bey-battle was when My Night pegasus went against my Earth Pegasus and Earth pegasus went flying out of the stadium and hit the celing.Lets just say Earth pegasus'spin track was split in half and a wing on it broke. Unhappy The Night pegasus had damage done to it too because the face bolt broke in half and the parts went flying.The fusion wheel actually ended up in my coach!
My best ever is the most EPIC one ever, it was me and my Flame Byxix vs HELLGARCIA, and his Galaxy peg. we launch, my track taps galaxy and flings it into the PTW pocket, galaxy jumps out, than runs right back in, than jumps back out, than in again, this goes on 2-3 more times before it stops. 1 hit- 6 KO's

Another epic battle was while back, after i had just got an earth eagle. Me and HELLGARCIA launch, my eagle slams into his RockSagitario100WB combo, and eagle "flys" e.e up like 1 ft and than SMASHES his sagittario. I was went on, making myself look cool, HELLGARCIA, after, told me it was just like METAL WING SMASH!
One week ago me and my friend battle each other! I had ray striker and my friend had gallaxy pegasus!
I knocked out pegasus from the arena but then pegasus jumped in again and knocked out my striker!
That was my best beybattle ever! lol!
Well, the greatest battle I ever had was when I was about 6 yrs. old, and my cousin Alex was about 10.
His all time EG blade was his Dragoon G, and my blade was my one and only Dranzer G. He launched his blade doing the sliding shoot(which he always used this to beat me OHKO). But I had an idea which shattered his Dragoon to pieces. I was so happy, but u know who wasn't.
Lets see.... Oh yesterday my brand new Gravity Destroyer knocked my Dark Libra into it's 5 pieces. The face was knocked back into the arena and hit under my bed stripping the screw part of it. Now I can only turn the face so far or it will come off.