Focus' GFX Gallery!

[Image: focuslogo.png]

Hi Guys I am Focus and This Thread is to Show my GFX stuff to you Guys!

Got GIMP! My First Sigs: (Click to View)

Ran off from that ^ style and made New ones : (Click to View)

Got Photoshop! : (Click to View)

Photoshop Sigs Generation 2! Understanding The Photoshop:
(Click to View)

Generation 3 ! Fun With Photoshop: (Click to View)

Generation 4! Making Photoshop as my friend!: (Click to View)

I need Something More!So I entered In To Smudging Wallpapers!! : (Click to View)

They Were Success IMO^ So i Started Smudging Sigs! Yay!:
(Click to View)

Bonus>Hero Fighter(Game) Arts: (Click to View)

My OWN C4D SHAPES!: (Click to View)

Boosting My LEVEL! :
(Click to View)

Ill Be Proceeding and Ill be Improving,

Thanks For Watching My Gallery,

Focus!

These are amazing and keep up the mind blowing work!
Thank You Joyful_3
Im Glad that U like Them!
I would recommend you put that banner in a spoiler,or atleast resize it.It's stretching the page.

Anyway,good job!Definetley better than what I can do..
Im Resizing it now!

Anyways Thank you Smile
Wow, these are awesome! This makes me a little bit scared about facing you, but hey, I won't back down!
Thanks China!

BTW I like Your Confidence spirit YAY!

Waitin for our battle!....
(Nov. 11, 2012  4:35 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: Wow, these are awesome! ThisOne makes me a little bit scared about facing you, but hey, I won't back down!
IndeedConfused

But the ones he made with GIMP are kindof,well,terrible.One more reason why PhotoShop is better than GIMP.XD

(Nov. 11, 2012  4:40 PM)HellFireMan18â„¢ Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2012  4:35 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: Wow, these are awesome! ThisOne makes me a little bit scared about facing you, but hey, I won't back down!
IndeedConfused

But the ones she made with GIMP are kindof,well,terrible.One more reason why PhotoShop is better than GIIMP.XD

You Called me she? Im A Boy LOL! XD! BTW Yea When I was a noob my sigs were Terrible!
(Nov. 11, 2012  4:41 PM)Focus Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2012  4:40 PM)HellFireMan18â„¢ Wrote:
IndeedConfused

But the ones she made with GIMP are kindof,well,terrible.One more reason why PhotoShop is better than GIIMP.XD

You Called me she? Im A Boy LOL! XD! BTW Yea When I was a noob my sigs were Terrible!
We have genders?I thought we some whole new race with no particular gender...
(Nov. 11, 2012  4:47 PM)HellFireMan18â„¢ Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2012  4:41 PM)Focus Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2012  4:40 PM)HellFireMan18â„¢ Wrote: IndeedConfused

We have genders?I thought we some whole new race with no particular gender...
Tri reference?

Anyways, stuff from focus is always good.

Focus focuses on GFX XD

@Shirayuki LOL! Thanks ! Joyful_3

Im The Focal Point!

You ARE the focal point right now. You weren't back then. Synth was ALWAYS ahead of us in the GFX life on this forum... Until I turned 12 and 9 months. And then I just caught up to Synth XD

We're all so good now! I completely LAUGHED when I remembered that you were beyblade monitor XD

I'll be posting a timeline... soon...
@Kuji! Thank u buddy!

yeah I too laugh when i remember the "beyblademonitor" Times XD!
Oh, for the first and last time, don't mention those times again! I still shudder when I think of 'Dracovianauis'
Update!Just added my Hero Fighter's(Game) Arts!

Bonus>Hero Fighter(Game) Arts: (Click to View)
Update!Just added my Old C4D's!!

My OWN C4D SHAPES!: (Click to View)
You were here long enough to know that double posting is not allowed.

Haha remember the old beyblademonitor. I smiled when I heard that name, kinda brings back the old times Grin
(Nov. 13, 2012  6:25 AM)Viral Wrote: You were here long enough to know that double posting is not allowed.

Haha remember the old beyblademonitor. I smiled when I heard that name, kinda brings back the old times Grin

If u dont knw that let me say!

Double posting is okay if the member is updating something XD!(I think So!)

Agreed I remember the old times...
(Nov. 11, 2012  4:47 PM)HellFireMan18â„¢ Wrote: We have genders?I thought we some whole new race with no particular gender...

LOL, stealing my references, eh?

Anyways, some really nice ones Focus! I never saw any of your ol ones before. You've gotten a lot better. Good job!
Tri! Thank You Buddy!

Now Im Experimenting Whole new Smudge style! Ill Reveal it as Round 3 ends..(cuz im busy till that time)
I gotta say, this stuff is AWESOME!!! Great job here, Focus.
Thanks Silver Chronos! Joyful_3 Im gonna post my New Work Tomorrow yay!
Amazing job. They are awesome just one thing, some of the pictures don't work so if you could fix that that would be great!!!!!
Really? I checked Evrything It works Fine ..I need to check once again! xd

btw Thanks Man!

Edit: Just Noticed It Ill fix it in 5 mins

Edit: Fixed! BTW For Slow connections Wait for some time to Load! XD!

Edit No 3! : So Anyone Test if all the images are working or not and tell me Please! XD!