What character would you take out of Beyblade?

(Aug. 31, 2012  9:10 PM)TakanosukeGryph Wrote: Ginga's voice in French....... I like the English dubbed version!
EVERYBODY MASAMUNE WAS NOT A TRAITOR! HE WENT AWAY TO SEE GINGA.HE WAS GOING TO COME BACK. HOW TO HECK WAS HE MENT TO KNOW THAT TOBY WAS GOING TO GET VERY SICK!

I like Gingka's English voice, too! It's cute! Joyful_2

*sighes angrily* Then, why did he never mention Toby or Zeo's precious names to anyone?! Why did he stick his nose up and gorge on hamburgers like death and disease didn't even exist?! Why did he laugh and talk and play with his new friends, while poor dear Zeo sold his life and body over to Zeo, just for sweet little Toby's sake?! Masamune partied with Gan Gan Galaxy while Zeo was tormented and tortured, and even through it all, Zeo never left Toby's side. Zeo is the epitome of loyalty. Masamune is a traitor.
(Sep. 04, 2012  5:34 AM)Duck of Hades Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2012  9:10 PM)TakanosukeGryph Wrote: Ginga's voice in French....... I like the English dubbed version!
EVERYBODY MASAMUNE WAS NOT A TRAITOR! HE WENT AWAY TO SEE GINGA.HE WAS GOING TO COME BACK. HOW TO HECK WAS HE MENT TO KNOW THAT TOBY WAS GOING TO GET VERY SICK!

I like Gingka's English voice, too! It's cute! Joyful_2

*sighes angrily* Then, why did he never mention Toby or Zeo's precious names to anyone?! Why did he stick his nose up and gorge on hamburgers like death and disease didn't even exist?! Why did he laugh and talk and play with his new friends, while poor dear Zeo sold his life and body over to Zeo, just for sweet little Toby's sake?! Masamune partied with Gan Gan Galaxy while Zeo was tormented and tortured, and even through it all, Zeo never left Toby's side. Zeo is the epitome of loyalty.

How was he meant to know that?
Huh anser me that?
Masamune is not traitor.

Alright, I'm going to grab my popcorn. XD

Is too much hate for a fictional person, is isn't?
Will someone anser me!
Still wondering about my question?
Anbody?
Duck?
Hello?
Are you still my friend?
Dont leave me!
(Sep. 04, 2012  5:28 PM)TakanosukeGryph Wrote: Will someone anser me!
Still wondering about my question?
Anbody?
Duck?
Hello?
Are you still my friend?
Dont leave me!

Of course you're still my friend! You can't expect me to be online 24/7. LOL School just started today, and I have drawings to work on. Tongue_out

Uhh, the whole reason he left America was a futile attempt to save Toby from his illness. The moment he met Gingka, he completely forgot about Team Dungeon, and made stinking new friends. Sorry if it sounds like too much hate for a fictional character, but there's a teenage girl just like this at my church, and she makes me wanna punch the lights outta her! Angry She's always saying corny things like Masamune says, too, like, "Oh, we'll always be best friends for eternity! Nothing could ever seperate us!" She tells that to my best friend and me all of the time. Then she goes and says the exact same thing to someone else, like we don't even exist. My poor Luna doesn't even know about this. *sighes* Sorry about the off-topic rant. I needed to get that out. I really need counseling or something.
Lol you guys are funny. Zeo was a carpy blader he didn't have the option. There dream was to become the best bladers in the world so Massamune was loyal to Toby and their dream. Zeo was just jealous if he was even the caliber of a Kenta he would have gone with Massamune but he wasn't even a Tetsuya.

But to answer the question seeing I never had yet. Most of the characters in the show provide some addition to the story whether its tightening their bond together because of them or just being introduced to a new power house like Gasher's team introducing us to Julian... I have a tough time eliminating anybody because the sub story lines work.
(Sep. 04, 2012  6:35 PM)Coach Wrote: Lol you guys are funny. Zeo was a carpy blader he didn't have the option. There dream was to become the best bladers in the world so Massamune was loyal to Toby and their dream. Zeo was just jealous if he was even the caliber of a Kenta he would have gone with Massamune but he wasn't even a Tetsuya.

But to answer the question seeing I never had yet. Most of the characters in the show provide some addition to the story whether its tightening their bond together because of them or just being introduced to a new power house like Gasher's team introducing us to Julian... I have a tough time eliminating anybody because the sub story lines work.

Ugh, how dare you offend Zeo! He battles awesome, with passion! With passion that a certain Striker Blader lacks; all he does is scream.

I can't understand a word of the second paragraph. Something about the Garcias introducing Konzern to the show's friendship bond.
I never said anything about the Garcia's, they played a rather large roll. I was talking about Gasher and the desert team with the Raven beys (I wish someone would have made) the first time we saw Julian beat all 3 of them in the tournament by himself. But that introduced us to Julian. Other lame characters like the Russian team and stuff showed us Yu using his intelligence and worth to the team. So there is nobody I'd eliminate. and you can't talk about a subplot with Massamune leaving Toby before we find out who Toby is. If from the first time we saw Massamune he had flashbacks about Toby, it would have been too much and the plot would have lost focus.
The question of this thread is Who would you eliminate. Obviously your spamming about Zeo, the hack who needs the arrangement machine lost all focus on the thread itself. Zeo in the 3rd season is fine, but his whiney hack bey battles are lame in Metal Masters. Main thing I hate about Team Dungeon is Toby went from Basalt to crappy screw Lira. and I'm Coach don't forget... HAAA
(Sep. 04, 2012  9:18 PM)Duck of Hades Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2012  6:35 PM)Coach Wrote: Lol you guys are funny. Zeo was a carpy blader he didn't have the option. There dream was to become the best bladers in the world so Massamune was loyal to Toby and their dream. Zeo was just jealous if he was even the caliber of a Kenta he would have gone with Massamune but he wasn't even a Tetsuya.

Ugh, how dare you offend Zeo! He battles awesome, with passion! With passion that a certain Striker Blader lacks; all he does is scream.

I can't understand a word of the second paragraph. Something about the Garcias introducing Konzern to the show's friendship bond.

Explain to me how jumping to randomized conclusions shows "passion"?
(Sep. 03, 2012  7:46 PM)Akio314 Wrote: Nitrohammer I guess I said that because Yuu freaks me out.

Are you scared of his awesomness?Cute
(Sep. 03, 2012  7:46 PM)Akio314 Wrote: Nitrohammer I guess I said that because Yuu freaks me out.

Are you scared of his awesomness?Cute
(Sep. 06, 2012  12:02 AM)Nitrohammer Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2012  9:18 PM)Duck of Hades Wrote:

Zeo didn't jump to randomized conclusion. He didn't want to let the liar hurt/dissapoint Toby, so he battled fiercely, without compassion towards or fear of his opponent(s). It didn't matter to him if he won, then died five seconds afterward. He kept charging in and controlling his opponent(s) beys like an ardent puppeteer. That's passion in my book.
(Sep. 06, 2012  7:00 AM)Duck of Hades Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2012  12:02 AM)Nitrohammer Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2012  9:18 PM)Duck of Hades Wrote: Ugh, how dare you offend Zeo! He battles awesome, with passion! With passion that a certain Striker Blader lacks; all he does is scream.

Zeo didn't jump to randomized conclusion. He didn't want to let the liar hurt/dissapoint Toby, so he battled fiercely, without compassion towards or fear of his opponent(s). It didn't matter to him if he won, then died five seconds afterward. He kept charging in and controlling his opponent(s) beys like an ardent puppeteer. That's passion in my book.

Not really. He just fought on because he wasnt thinking things through.
Im gonna jump in here and say if my best friend (scout25) was sick and suffering, i would do what zeo did to save his friend. Anything. It may not seem like it to other people but Zeo cared so deeply about toby that he did anything he could. He thought things through alright and he did battle with passion. Wouldnt you if your friend was dying?
To find out, Go through this complicated sequense of spoiler's.
Eternal-E Tetsuya was a comedic genius, you can't dislike him.
Nitrohammer Yuu is one year younger than Kenta, and Yuu acts like an eight year old, and his room is filled with stuffed animals.
(Sep. 15, 2012  2:38 AM)Beyniac Wrote: Im gonna jump in here and say if my best friend (scout25) was sick and suffering, i would do what zeo did to save his friend. Anything. It may not seem like it to other people but Zeo cared so deeply about toby that he did anything he could. He thought things through alright and he did battle with passion. Wouldnt you if your friend was dying?

Thank you! XD Finally, someone understands Zeo's passion! I love you! Tongue_out I'd absolutely do the same!

You're a lucky person, scout25. You have a good and understanding friend.
I would take out the Garcias they're so annoying!
I would take out about...........

ALL of the good guys I'd like to see a show where the baddies rule the land

Bring out of the show into real life probably Ryuga it would be AWSOME

For some......

I can't help it bad guys are cool to me
Damian Hart (HE IS BOSSSSS)
If he is 'BOSSSSS', then why would you take him out?
Because he's a cocky fig. But I'd take out the little kid from the Garcias.
Jeez.
(Dec. 24, 2012  11:51 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Because he's a cocky fig. But I'd take out the little kid from the Garcias.
Jeez.
What? He's adorable <3

Anyway, I'd take out Benkei.
His repeated "B-B-B-BULLL!!!!!" makes my stepdad not take the anime seriously.
Well....I guess...He does have a good reason...
I would take out:

Kenta-He's not cute.He's annoying!
Benkei-Can you just shut up with the "B-B-B-Bull!" thing!
Doji-You were so annoying when Ryuga was battling with Rago!
Does Zero-G count? 'Cause I'd like to add Ren to the list. She was a useless character, and her sneaky personality annoys me. Plus, she views everyone as her rival, and the fact that she can't even win a match proves that point of view needs to change. :\
(Dec. 25, 2012  8:31 AM)Duck Wrote: Does Zero-G count? 'Cause I'd like to add Ren to the list. She was a useless character, and her sneaky personality annoys me. Plus, she views everyone as her rival, and the fact that she can't even win a match proves that point of view needs to change. :\

FINALLY Someone agrees with me, she is most definetly WEAK. She can only beat ameteurs which they are absolutely terrible.

EDIT: Someone like this guy would be better for a Thief Pheonic owner IN MY OPINION.

EDIT 2: Nvm the image doesn't work but it was Gray Michael Vincent.