What character would you take out of Beyblade?

Well duck, most of them are right but even if you are my best friend I think kayoya was a great charecter and the story needed him.

ENZO EVERYTHING IS NOT AMAZING!
(Aug. 22, 2012  7:34 PM)TakanosukeGryph Wrote: Well duck, most of them are right but even if you are my best friend I think kayoya was a great charecter and the story needed him.

Kyouya was a very needed character, but I still think that he's a jerk.

Enzo? Yes, he is very un-amazing. All of the Garcias are stupid! I hate the Garcias! Bull_Frustrated
(Aug. 22, 2012  7:39 PM)★OmegaDragonis★ Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2012  7:34 PM)TakanosukeGryph Wrote: Well duck, most of them are right but even if you are my best friend I think kayoya was a great charecter and the story needed him.

Kyouya was a very needed character, but I still think that he's a jerk.

Enzo? Yes, he is very un-amazing. All of the Garcias are stupid! I hate the Garcias! Bull_Frustrated

If a new brazilian team appear in Zero-G series, I don't want to see them as a new jerk and cheater team. I'm carp serious.
(Aug. 22, 2012  7:29 PM)★OmegaDragonis★ Wrote: Then, why do you even watch the show? Bull_Frustrated

I noticed that you failed to mention two truly annoying characters, Kyouya and Nile. Kyouya has the biggest problem with pride in the history of anime! I'm still waiting for someone to cut him down!!! Angry Nile's a lazy jerk who doesn't understand the meaning of kindness and hard work. They both need to get destroyed by Hades Kerbecs.

I don't watch every episode, only the one's with characters I like. I have nothing against Kyoya and Nile they are 2 of the best characters (my favourite characters).

I am starting to like Jack a little. King as in King and Queen Part Hunters. Yes Zeo isn't to bad, I think he did good helping out Toby which is more than we can say for masamune. But he's still not cuter than the original Zeo Tongue_out_wink
Captain Capri (you guessed it)
Credit to Insom for the EPIC sig
Tetsuya! He was pointless! He battled then we never saw him again. I think we was a waste of a good character that could have been made.
my friend says he would take out madoka
why: she doesnt battle enough
hey my friends words not mine

Speechless
I agree with ninjaman, tetsuya wasn't a really needed character as he didn't show up that often.

Or maybe I'm wrong...
I think we should take out Hyoma. Hokuto is seriously better.

A retarded guy < A talking cat lolz so unfunny
Tsuna, I think u are right. Another thing is that whenever he said CRAB that got annoying FAST for me.
i think kenta should be taken out , most of the timehe never believes in himself and asking for ginkga's help
i think kenta should be taken out , most of the timehe never believes in himself and asking for ginkga's help
(Aug. 25, 2012  1:34 AM)Tsunaâ„¢ Wrote: I agree with ninjaman, tetsuya wasn't a really needed character as he didn't show up that often.

Or maybe I'm wrong...

Tetuya was a comedic genius, the show would be like this if we didn't have him: "Blah blah blah, battle, blah blah battle" It would just be a repetitive show about tops.
I hate to say it, but probably Masamune just because I can't stand his character...& I'd replace him with Julian or Kyouya
Why is everyone hating on masamune and Julian!
One of the people taken out should have been Jack. He's not worthy to be on the USA team.
(Aug. 25, 2012  9:34 AM)Ajitumari Wrote: A retarded guy < A talking cat lolz so unfunny

It's not polite to use that word. Also, Hokuto is a talking dog, not a talking cat.
Ginga definitely ginga heck if I were in the anime I would kill him in a rooftop with a M40 sniper rifle while eating lays and drinking Pepsi

Edit: scratch that I would take a five seven down him with two shots to the knees take his pegasus shove it in his mouth kick him in the chin the then stab him in the stomach and dump his body in the river and I'd make madoka watch
If Kenta wasnt in the show, how would there be a flash wheel? I've won tournaments with flash!
(Aug. 25, 2012  1:34 AM)Tsunaâ„¢ Wrote: I agree with ninjaman, tetsuya wasn't a really needed character as he didn't show up that often.

Or maybe I'm wrong...

He shows up in Metal fusion and Metal Masters. He wasn't a major character cause he was weak. He still battled, and he was a COMEDY character. He just shows up to give you a good laugh.
(Aug. 28, 2012  9:46 AM)thebladebomber Wrote: Ginga definitely ginga heck if I were in the anime I would kill him in a rooftop with a M40 sniper rifle while eating lays and drinking Pepsi

Edit: scratch that I would take a five seven down him with two shots to the knees take his pegasus shove it in his mouth kick him in the chin the then stab him in the stomach and dump his body in the river and I'd make madoka watch

No show without Gingka xD

Im adding this in now. You can no longer take out Gingka...
Ginga's voice in French....... I like the English dubbed version!
EVERYBODY MASAMUNE WAS NOT A TRAITOR! HE WENT AWAY TO SEE GINGA.HE WAS GOING TO COME BACK. HOW TO HECK WAS HE MENT TO KNOW THAT TOBY WAS GOING TO GET VERY SICK!
Plus If any charecter taken out there would be no show, every charecter has a place.Exept the Brazillian team.
Amazing huh?
I choose ryo. hikaru should run the wbba, plus burn phoenix isnt very useful
(Aug. 28, 2012  9:46 AM)thebladebomber Wrote: Ginga definitely ginga heck if I were in the anime I would kill him in a rooftop with a M40 sniper rifle while eating lays and drinking Pepsi

You made your point very clearly sir... no need for filler nonsense.. then again, i would want to do the same thing.
(Aug. 25, 2012  8:21 PM)dragonPhang101 Wrote: i think kenta should be taken out , most of the timehe never believes in himself and asking for ginkga's help

Dude, he gets FAR better. Plus without him Gingka would have left that town.
(Aug. 31, 2012  9:10 PM)TakanosukeGryph Wrote: Ginga's voice in French....... I like the English dubbed version!
EVERYBODY MASAMUNE WAS NOT A TRAITOR! HE WENT AWAY TO SEE GINGA.HE WAS GOING TO COME BACK. HOW TO HECK WAS HE MENT TO KNOW THAT TOBY WAS GOING TO GET VERY SICK!
Plus If any charecter taken out there would be no show, every charecter has a place.Exept the Brazillian team.
Amazing huh?

I feel the same about Masamune, but he is an annoying character. He is also un-needed. He could be replaced with MANY other great bladers.
(Sep. 01, 2012  3:44 AM)Bazooka Wrote: I choose ryo. hikaru should run the wbba, plus burn phoenix isnt very useful

Well in Metal Fusion they had would have quite a few extra episodes. Such as the ones where Gingka searches for his father.
I would take out Yuu, he was annoying "Blah Blah Blah Blah Libra" Hokuto should have been libra's partner, even though he was very important to the storyline of the show. I am sorry if this offends any Yuu-lovers.
(Sep. 03, 2012  7:35 PM)Akio314 Wrote: I would take out Yuu, he was annoying "Blah Blah Blah Blah Libra" Hokuto should have been libra's partner. I am sorry if this offends any Yuu-lovers.

How dare you take out Yuu! He is actually needed! They needed evil bladers in metal fusion. Plus he is one of those characters that keep the show a show. Without them the show would be all like,
" OMG WE CAN BATTLE USING TOPS! I CAN GLOW BLUE, AND YOU CAN GLOW RED! HOW ABOUT WE BATTLE USING OUR GLOW STRENGTH! LET IT RIP!"
Plus he is never talking about Libra that much. Youre thinking of Gingka. He says stuff like
" Kenty, Ryuga, Gingky!".
Nitrohammer I guess I said that because Yuu freaks me out.