What character would you take out of Beyblade?

(Aug. 21, 2012  4:25 PM)KaiBrooklynZeo Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2012  3:34 PM)MissKarat Wrote: Yh the Original Series was better than MFB IMO because they had a better story line (Accept for V-Force, G-Revolution was the best), they had a much better ending, and there were female characters that could beat official male characters unlike Ren Kurenai (She has only beaten ameteurs) and Hikaru well like Ren she is great but she ONLY won against Kenta but he was weak at that time and Hikaru lost all her battles ever since and then she quit blading, but Mariah has beaten more people than Hikaru and Ren such as Steven in ep 41, Rick, Lee, and Michael in a team battle tag with Julia and Mathilda etc

Yeah way better, characters and storyline. My no.1 favourite is and will always be the first Beyblade (2000), I think they look younger but still very cute in V-Force. Julia's the best female blader IMO. I don't watch all the episodes only the one's that have characters I like in them. I hate how they reuse name's or change them in some way or just copy everything from the original.

I also hated the saint shields they spoiled it too. But my sister likes them unfortunately so I can't take them out Unhappy
Also Garland (why didn't the VA just stay with doing King Unhappy) Crusher and Ming Ming. All Stars and Barthez Battalion. Yeah as I said there's a lot I hate.

I think almost everyone hates Ming Ming just because of her voice, it's much better in the Japanese ver
That's four people so far who wants Et Tu Brute out of the picture. Long live King Arthur! XD

Take it from Catherine!
[Image: catherinerotfl.png]
(Aug. 21, 2012  5:22 PM)MissKarat Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2012  4:25 PM)KaiBrooklynZeo Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2012  3:34 PM)MissKarat Wrote: Yh the Original Series was better than MFB IMO because they had a better story line (Accept for V-Force, G-Revolution was the best), they had a much better ending, and there were female characters that could beat official male characters unlike Ren Kurenai (She has only beaten ameteurs) and Hikaru well like Ren she is great but she ONLY won against Kenta but he was weak at that time and Hikaru lost all her battles ever since and then she quit blading, but Mariah has beaten more people than Hikaru and Ren such as Steven in ep 41, Rick, Lee, and Michael in a team battle tag with Julia and Mathilda etc

Yeah way better, characters and storyline. My no.1 favourite is and will always be the first Beyblade (2000), I think they look younger but still very cute in V-Force. Julia's the best female blader IMO. I don't watch all the episodes only the one's that have characters I like in them. I hate how they reuse name's or change them in some way or just copy everything from the original.

I also hated the saint shields they spoiled it too. But my sister likes them unfortunately so I can't take them out Unhappy
Also Garland (why didn't the VA just stay with doing King Unhappy) Crusher and Ming Ming. All Stars and Barthez Battalion. Yeah as I said there's a lot I hate.

I think almost everyone hates Ming Ming just because of her voice, it's much better in the Japanese ver

I just hate her anyway.

(Aug. 21, 2012  5:29 PM)Wales Wrote: That's four people so far who wants Et Tu Brute out of the picture. Long live King Arthur! XD

Wales over Julian any day lol
That epic moment when "Julie" (XDDDDD) was PWNED by Damian...
It would have been perfect for an AMV with the song "Suffer" from Devil May Cry 3 because of the Lyrics and Suffer is the Cerberus' Boss BGM.

Sadly though, King Arthur and Jeanne d'Arc interfered so they're part of the receiving end. Unhappy
(Aug. 21, 2012  5:57 PM)Wales Wrote: That epic moment when "Julie" (XDDDDD) was PWNED by Damian...
It would have been perfect for an AMV with the song "Suffer" from Devil May Cry 3 because of the Lyrics and Suffer is the Cerberus' Boss BGM.

Sadly though, King Arthur and Jeanne d'Arc interfered so they're part of the receiving end. Unhappy

I laughed so hard when Damian took him down. Awesome.

Yes unfortunately, they should have watched and laughed as well.
If you remove Julian you remove Gravity Perseus, which is probably the coolest bey in the whole metal whatever series so that's a definite no from me. I like the Ketos face a lot but no.
Hm, I would take out Awayama Yoshio, because he is a stupid giant character, and replace him with a blader, a blader who is worth owning Bandid Goreim ...
(Aug. 21, 2012  6:36 PM)th!nk Wrote: If you remove Julian you remove Gravity Perseus, which is probably the coolest bey in the whole metal whatever series so that's a definite no from me.
How about retaining the Bey and blasting Et Tu Brute out to oblivion?
Nero is the more worthy owner of the Gravity Perseus. Imagine a Kid vs a Kid in the battle against Damian. It would have been more dramatic and full of purpose than just seeing someone get PWNED in a snap.
(Aug. 21, 2012  6:38 PM)Kaizer-V Wrote: Hm, I would take out Awayama Yoshio, because he is a stupid giant character, and replace him with a blader, a blader who is worth owning Bandid Goreim ...

Worthy like Julie Makimoto of Bakugan?
(Aug. 21, 2012  6:41 PM)MissKarat Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2012  6:38 PM)Kaizer-V Wrote: Hm, I would take out Awayama Yoshio, because he is a stupid giant character, and replace him with a blader, a blader who is worth owning Bandid Goreim ...

Yeah, at least, she is not ugly as him ...
A chick for Bandid Goreim...that would definitely be cool. Someone to do Bey Catfights with Ren Kurenai. XD
(Aug. 21, 2012  6:42 PM)Kaizer-V Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2012  6:41 PM)MissKarat Wrote:

Yeah, at least, she is not ugly as him ...

I think she is adorable but that's my opinion

wales

I don't think they will make very many girls considering its MFB and if they do they would own something so stupid like Ray Cancer 125/135SF or Earth Fireblaze 125F etc, it would be cool if there were more female characters that own OFFICIAL beys like they did in the Original Series, Trigator, Gabriel, Venusian, Thunder Pegasus and it would be awesome if it could actually beat OFFICIAL characters instead of reckless ameteurs because Ren could never do that, she can only beat ameteurs, I hope she has NOT got the Hikaru role where she works as an assistant manager
(Aug. 21, 2012  6:40 PM)Wales Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2012  6:36 PM)th!nk Wrote: If you remove Julian you remove Gravity Perseus, which is probably the coolest bey in the whole metal whatever series so that's a definite no from me.
How about retaining the Bey and blasting Et Tu Brute out to oblivion?
Nero is the more worthy owner of the Gravity Perseus. Imagine a Kid vs a Kid in the battle against Damian. It would have been more dramatic and full of purpose than just seeing someone get PWNED in a snap.
Gravity Perseus isn't the sort of bey that can belong to a Kid. Julian's character design is nice and suits the beyblade, and perhaps his rather unreliable alliances are merely a very well made link to the whole dual spin thing? I mean, sure, I have nothing against people disliking a character for their actions but I definitely prefer more practical reasons, i.e. they made the series nigh-unwatchable through their behaviour and there was no actual need for them to be added (Daichi being my own example of this).

Just my opinion, of course.
i dont think anyone needs to be kicked the show is so freaking awesome the way it is
(Aug. 21, 2012  6:50 PM)th!nk Wrote: Gravity Perseus isn't the sort of bey that can belong to a Kid.

...and neither is Hell Kerbecs.

@Miss Karat
I'm kinda hoping more female characters to balance things out. I mean, I hope there would at least be 1 rose for every four thorns but I think that's kinda wishing too much.
i say i would take out masamonay because he's kind of simple mind and i battle the opposite way so yay
(Aug. 21, 2012  5:29 PM)Wales Wrote: That's four people so far who wants Et Tu Brute out of the picture. Long live King Arthur! XD

Take it from Catherine!
[Image: catherinerotfl.png]

Is that pic copyrighted by anyone? If not, I think I'm going to steal it. Tongue_out It's perfect!!!

Yes, 'Julie the False Empress' stinks, and she sooooo deserved to be taken down by Hades. Long live Cerberus!!! Grin
Wales, you are such a meanie! XD

Back to the topic, I want to take out for some reason Chao Xin and Bao. I don't like casanova-style characters...
I'd happily wave goodbye to any "character of the day", like Busujima, Sora, Sarah etc

Oh, and those annoying "OTA" brats...
(Aug. 21, 2012  11:52 AM)th!nk Wrote: I'm going to assume you're talking about the dub there, and Ginga's voice is much better in the Japanese version so I guess you could watch that, I'm sure there are fansubs out there for a lot of episodes. But anyway an annoying dub voice isn't a valid reason to remove a character - it's a valid reason to get used to reading fan made subtitles. Responses based on the actual characters, not their voice acting, would provide more grounds for worthwhile discussion IMO.

Anyway I'll talk about the original series (where I actually prefer the dub to the original, partially due to being used to it and also because I legitimately enjoy a lot of the things they added).

Daichi. Tyson was an irritating lead character, we didn't need Tyson*1.5 - especially when that was accompanied by removing all of the more moderate (and interesting) characters from the main cast. Once Kai left the main team, as a kid, I lost interest in the series, and it was the last series I watched - and when I first watched it I skipped the whole world championships arc lol.

Hilary was annoying at first but when you don't really like Tyson you become ambivalent to her at the worst of times, though she definitely could be removed without impacting the series, and I personally think they could've at least added an actual female blader to the team instead of a glorified cheerleader.

Ever so true Gasp

Very nice variable control.
(Aug. 21, 2012  3:03 PM)KaiBrooklynZeo Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2012  8:27 PM)beyblader05 Wrote: 2 Characters.
1. Kai, He gets too serious when he is angry
2. Brooklyn, He uses Zeus, I do not like evil beyblades

Awww that killed me. Those 2 are the best characters. If anyone it should be Daichi, I can't stand him. Hilary isn't to bad, until people pair her with Kai Angry

I really hate most of the characters, but here's a few:
Gingka (I would rather have Tyson)
Masamune (yet another daichi)
Demure (spoils Team Wild Fang along with Benkei)
Benkei (b b b bull along with Crabby so annoying)
Julian (yuck and he's weak)
Russian Team (insult to Demolition Boys)
Jack (weird)
Kenta (just don't like)
Ryuga (ugly)
King (an insult to the real King)
Zeo (he's an insult to my favourite green haired sweetie the original Zeo)
I could go on forever.

I see that you cant tolerate much... * backs away*
(Aug. 21, 2012  9:25 PM)★OmegaDragonis★ Wrote: Is that pic copyrighted by anyone? If not, I think I'm going to steal it. Tongue_out It's perfect!!!

Sure, go ahead and spread the word.

Mayuka Howard Wrote:Wales, you are such a meanie!
Mean?
No matter how wealthy the Konzern/Caesar family is...they can never justify their rights to lead the glorious Excalibur from the man that carries the blood (and possibly, the lineage) of King Arthur.
(Aug. 22, 2012  2:06 AM)Nitrohammer Wrote: I see that you cant tolerate much... * backs away*

lol there's a lot more than that, only the best are good enough for me and that's a select few.
(Aug. 21, 2012  7:38 PM)Wales Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2012  6:50 PM)th!nk Wrote: Gravity Perseus isn't the sort of bey that can belong to a Kid.

...and neither is Hell Kerbecs.

@Miss Karat
I'm kinda hoping more female characters to balance things out. I mean, I hope there would at least be 1 rose for every four thorns but I think that's kinda wishing too much.

True, but we're looking to take things that are bad out, not introduce more bad things - so if anything Damian could be taken out and replaced with someone older. Actually to be honest I'd always assumed he was just really short, seeing as I don't watch much of the MFB anime and haven't seen an episode with him in it, heh.

The other one that annoyed me in MFB, on this topic, was King - again a replace not a remove, just because Variares is not a kids beyblade.

Other plastic gen characters I could do without -
- Rick: Oh hey dunga I see you got a new character to be but left the only good part of your character - your sweet beyblade - behind, and replaced it with... That. The All Stars had LOADS of characters and there was absolutely no reason to introduce another, Max could've had the same difficulties with one of the other team characters, especially baseballman.
- Barthez Batallion: Where is my REAL griffolyon 2 and who are these bland, poorly fleshed-out characters instead of the competent, co-operative Majestics team that started building after season one? They taught a couple of great lessons though - if you're cheating and winning don't stop cheating or you'll lose, and "Don't listen to tyson" - every time someone listened to one of tyson's beyblade spirit speeches they started losing and this almost made me think tyson was a brilliant, charismatic tactician.
- Lee (season 3): Nothing at all like season one lee, this guy had no confidence (bro your bitbeast is a lion that's like bravery beast what are you doing) and was nothing like the original.

I think that's about it, I can't do much more in terms of characters.
If it was me I'll choose Rago because I like Ryuga better
(Aug. 21, 2012  3:03 PM)KaiBrooklynZeo Wrote: I really hate most of the characters, but here's a few:
Gingka (I would rather have Tyson)
Masamune (yet another daichi)
Demure (spoils Team Wild Fang along with Benkei)
Benkei (b b b bull along with Crabby so annoying)
Julian (yuck and he's weak)
Russian Team (insult to Demolition Boys)
Jack (weird)
Kenta (just don't like)
Ryuga (ugly)
King (an insult to the real King)
Zeo (he's an insult to my favourite green haired sweetie the original Zeo)
I could go on forever.

Then, why do you even watch the show? Bull_Frustrated

Gingka (Hey, at least he isn't late for school, and doesn't bare any resemblance to a certain Trainer with a Pikachu.)

Masamune (Well, I'll admit, he is annoying, and a traitor.)

Demure (Who cares if he was a weak blader? His eyesight was incredible!)

Benkei (I think he's cute, and he's not so annoying when you put yourself in his shoes.)

Julian (He does have a very bad problem with pride, but he certainly wasn't weak. He was a very necessary character in Metal Masters, but his pride does bug me.)

Russian Team (What's wrong with them? They're awesome! I wish they would've gotten more episodes.)

Jack (He's an artist. He's beautiful. You're offending the spirits of artists. You're offending me, and you're also offending the hidden artist inside of you.)

Kenta (You have no reasoning.)

Ryuuga (Don't offend the Dragon Emperor!)

King (What 'real' King?)

Zeo (*growls* Zeo Abyss is way cuter than Zeo Zagart! He had a right to go insane in Metal Masters after Masamune betrayed him and his best friend was dying!)

I noticed that you failed to mention two truly annoying characters, Kyouya and Nile. Kyouya has the biggest problem with pride in the history of anime! I'm still waiting for someone to cut him down!!! Angry Nile's a lazy jerk who doesn't understand the meaning of kindness and hard work. They both need to get destroyed by Hades Kerbecs.