What character would you take out of Beyblade?

I would get rid of the ENTIRE team Garcia
i will want to take out kyouya and gingka and ryuga,AHAH i was kiddin i want to really take out all the people who think they can beat ryuga
Darn. Thought you were serious there for a sec.
(Dec. 24, 2012  11:56 PM)Vocal Wrote: What? He's adorable <3

Anyway, I'd take out Benkei.
His repeated "B-B-B-BULLL!!!!!" makes my stepdad not take the anime seriously.

Well....I guess...He does have a good reason...
haha, yes i completely agree; sometimes i dont want to watch it, 'cus im afraid Benkei's just gonna pop outta nowhere and start up with his bull chant again and my dad'll be right there ready make as many"jokes" as he can. Tired
But hese an important character in the seariose
No , he's not. He just shadows Kyoya pathetically, let's face it :L
He helps Kenta a lot though to build his spirit
Yeah, but how important is Kenta in the end?
How much difference does it make to him?
Benkei just annoying, and it almost pointless.
I'd take out Bao. He's just a sidekick in my opinion.
(Dec. 28, 2012  12:36 AM)Luck Wrote: No , he's not. He just shadows Kyoya pathetically, let's face it :L

For the hundreth time, that is not all he does... Am I the only person who sees how seriously useful he is...? True, "B-B-B-Bull" may be annoying, but if you look past the voice and physical appearance, he's really an amazing character.

You're lucky I didn't start to rant.
(Dec. 25, 2012  12:16 PM)MissKarat Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2012  8:31 AM)Duck Wrote: Does Zero-G count? 'Cause I'd like to add Ren to the list. She was a useless character, and her sneaky personality annoys me. Plus, she views everyone as her rival, and the fact that she can't even win a match proves that point of view needs to change. :\

FINALLY Someone agrees with me, she is most definetly WEAK. She can only beat ameteurs which they are absolutely terrible.

EDIT: Someone like this guy would be better for a Thief Pheonic owner IN MY OPINION.

EDIT 2: Nvm the image doesn't work but it was Gray Michael Vincent.

she have never won against a "real" blader.....
(Dec. 28, 2012  11:17 AM)shinobu Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2012  12:16 PM)MissKarat Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2012  8:31 AM)Duck Wrote: Does Zero-G count? 'Cause I'd like to add Ren to the list. She was a useless character, and her sneaky personality annoys me. Plus, she views everyone as her rival, and the fact that she can't even win a match proves that point of view needs to change. :\

FINALLY Someone agrees with me, she is most definetly WEAK. She can only beat ameteurs which they are absolutely terrible.

EDIT: Someone like this guy would be better for a Thief Pheonic owner IN MY OPINION.

EDIT 2: Nvm the image doesn't work but it was Gray Michael Vincent.

she have never won against a "real" blader.....

That's what I said, she can only beat ameteurs.
I wish Yuki didn't exist...
He looks better as an astrologer, but as a blader, he looks like one of those random kids whom kenta battled in his random tourneys... :\
Thankfully, he knows that he's not that good...
Then again, I have just seen the first 10 episodes of metal fury...
(Dec. 28, 2012  4:56 AM)Insane Wrote: I'd take out Bao. He's just a sidekick in my opinion.

why would you say something like that
look at this face
[Image: Bao2-HellCrown.png]
LOOK AT IT
He is so goddamn pretty >////<

I would remove every character that isn't Teru. Maybe THEN he'd get some frakkin' screentime...

For srs, iunno, maybe Faildoka. What does she add, even?
And Yuki
WAS YUKI REALLY NECESSARY?
Meep... Am I the only person who would take out Kyoya? I would take out (or at least change) most of the characters... Mostly their voices... Except Doji's voice, I kind of like his voice o3o
For me it's really simple :
1 - Tithi, because she did'nt have more than 5 years
2 - Kenta Yumiya, because Sagittario is a very bad beyblade
3 - Yuu Tendo, he is a rugrat
4 - Teru Saotome, don't have to say nothing about this XD
The character i want see more is :
- Chinese DJ, really nice when he yell and take is jacket off XD
- Tobio Oike, just the best blader on earth...
1. Titi is a boy...just because he is young, that isn't a justified reason to take him out.
2. Flash, 230, and WD are all good parts. Again, not a justified reason. By that logic, almost every character should be removed from beyblade.
3. Basically what I've been saying above.
4. Yah...

You really oughta elaborate more.
Benkei
(Mar. 23, 2014  5:01 PM)Dual Wrote: 1. Titi is a boy...just because he is young, that isn't a justified reason to take him out.
2. Flash, 230, and WD are all good parts. Again, not a justified reason. By that logic, almost every character should be removed from beyblade.
3. Basically what I've been saying above.
4. Yah...

You really oughta elaborate more.

LOL Tithi is a little girl : I was talking about metal fusion Sagitarrio...
Dude no titi is a boy
(Mar. 23, 2014  5:28 PM)Leone7 Wrote: Dude no titi is a boy

You can't have a most girlish look than him or her XD Also his voice is a girl voice
"Dude," Titi is a boy. Look it up. Also, even if you were talking about Flame Sagittario, it evolved, so it doesn't really matter. Plus again, by that logic, Ginga, Kyoya, Benkei, everyone pretty much, should be taken out, cuz their beyblades suck.
(Mar. 23, 2014  5:32 PM)Dual Wrote: "Dude," Titi is a boy. Look it up. Also, even if you were talking about Flame Sagittario, it evolved, so it doesn't really matter. Plus again, by that logic, Ginga, Kyoya, Benkei, everyone pretty much, should be taken out, cuz their beyblades suck.

Seriously, Tithi really need to be taken out XD Teru also... Theses two are officialy worsts bladers ever
Again, please elaborate on your post.
I kind of agree with BeyBouncer about the Titi/Tithi thing. His Beyblade is absolutely amazing but Titi/Tithi himself is just not that impressive to me. IMO Titi should have been a girl because his Beyblade is suppose to represent Venus (I know I know Quetzalcoatl but he is the Venus blader) and having Titi as a small kid is just...not for me. IF Titi was a girl (which I know he isn't) it would be cool to see Titi as a princess warrior as one of the Legend Bladers (thus more interesting than boring designs that most of the Legend Bladers have). I'm sorry but EVEN MING MING IS BETTER (ALSO BETTER SUITED) IN MY OPINION and you saw how many people hate Ming Ming but AT LEAST she was more suited to be a Venus blader.

EDIT: However I do disagree that small characters should be taken out because there are good small characters.