Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Aug. 20, 2014  7:19 PM)LMAO Wrote: Purchased a Seaborg 1, Wolborg 2, a Beypoints card and a mint Grip Flat Core Proto Grey for only $22 from Demon Hunter!

I saw that, you got GFCUM for $8, right? I knew someone would pick that up fast Tongue_out
(Aug. 21, 2014  4:20 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2014  7:19 PM)LMAO Wrote: Purchased a Seaborg 1, Wolborg 2, a Beypoints card and a mint Grip Flat Core Proto Grey for only $22 from Demon Hunter!

I saw that, you got GFCUM for $8, right? I knew someone would pick that up fast Tongue_out

Yeah haha, it's amazing.

I also just purchased the following:

Orojya Wyvang 145EDS -$15
L Drago Destroy Gold Armored Ver. -$12
Dark Cancer CH120SF -$5
That's worth it! Cool buy! Smile
(Aug. 21, 2014  4:31 AM)LMAO Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2014  4:20 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote:

Yeah haha, it's amazing.

I also just purchased the following:

Orojya Wyvang 145EDS -$15
L Drago Destroy Gold Armored Ver. -$12
Dark Cancer CH120SF -$5
So you got the core ;0
Kay Unhappy
(Aug. 22, 2014  4:22 AM)Boxhead Wrote: My Dragoon MSUV has arrived x)

Nice.
Jealous inside me.
Oh my gwad I got both of these for 17 bucks! (Including fees and shipping) http://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/m122798882 This is the best! XD
(Aug. 22, 2014  5:16 AM)ExtremeBlader3 Wrote: Oh my gwad I got both of these for 17 bucks! (Including fees and shipping) http://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/m122798882 This is the best! XD

Wait, how'd you get shipping for so little?! That's an insanely good price Smile
That's a great deal for a BB-10 and Gimmick Stadium.
I'm not sure why the shipping is so little!? This is for the sake for my austin, TX tourneys in the future, I make my texas style of WBO tourneys that is not official though, I'm also getting green zero-g defense stadium with a lot and 2 more BB-10s with small lots with it too. I'm just finding cheap stuff carefully without spammers.
(Aug. 22, 2014  6:32 AM)ExtremeBlader3 Wrote: I'm not sure why the shipping is so little!? This is for the sake for my austin, TX tourneys in the future, I make my texas style of WBO tourneys that is not official though, I'm also getting green zero-g defense stadium with a lot and 2 more BB-10s with small lots with it too. I'm just finding cheap stuff carefully without spammers.

Hack me an MSUV broistee Grin
(Aug. 22, 2014  4:31 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2014  4:22 AM)Boxhead Wrote: My Dragoon MSUV has arrived x)

Nice.
Jealous inside me.

Sticker was semi worn out though :c
@ Neo: Even Dragoon MSUVs are hard to find, and expensive to pay on Yahoo Japan, plus you gotta keep a big fat eye on those sniper bidders. Sniper bidding is getting ahead of ur opponents when u put ur bid in, they have a number that is bigger than urs when u try bidding, its around 5 bucks per a sniper bid. Its an pain in the butt to face those guy, though they are after for the HMS and plastcs series most of the time unfortunately. Unhappy
(Aug. 22, 2014  5:18 AM)LMAO Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2014  5:16 AM)ExtremeBlader3 Wrote: Oh my gwad I got both of these for 17 bucks! (Including fees and shipping) http://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/m122798882 This is the best! XD

Wait, how'd you get shipping for so little?! That's an insanely good price Smile

Probably that was domestic shipping and not international shipping ?
(Aug. 22, 2014  9:49 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2014  5:18 AM)LMAO Wrote:

Probably that was domestic shipping and not international shipping ?

That's what I think it is, because it doesn't really make sense that it was so cheap.

If so, I think he may have to pay huge international shipping fees. Hopefully not though.
He could use this , http://www.post.japanpost.jp/cgi-charge/...p?lang=_en
I got it from rider
Received today Sparkling Attacker from taxus and he forgot to send the silex and the Bit Chip sticker Angry I'm really angry.
What's Silex? Anyway uh congrats I guess. Apart from the unsent stuff.
(Aug. 22, 2014  10:09 PM)Ultra Wrote: What's Silex? Anyway uh congrats I guess. Apart from the unsent stuff.

The silex is the little piece that make the beyblade sparks inside the ring. It is essential to the good working gimmick Tired
It costed me 20$ and I only buyed it for the fun of see it spark. No silex = no spark.
Also silex is a rock dude. Oops, isn't flint ?
I thought it was flint in there man but if you say so. Yeah wow that sucks. Have you messaged him on here?
You're right, I think it is flint. Anyway I sended him a PM. It's like if I buyed a Hasbro Sparkling Attacker with sandpaper include Tired
It really suck, I thought it was safe to buy with him because he is on WBO but everybody can make mistake ^^
Did the ebay/WBO description say it came with flint/Bit sticker?
(Aug. 22, 2014  11:47 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote: Did the ebay/WBO description say it came with flint/Bit sticker?

It say that in was NIB. That's all. It was on eBay from worldofbeys. There's no box, no flint, no Bit sticker, and no launcher. Deception.
Be sure to file a PayPal complaint if he is resistant to a refund or whatever.
I messaged u back. The bey is mint, Like Description on the Photo was the Sticker and other Stuff too. Please Check Ur Package clearly, it can be between a paperlayer so safe the sheet. Message me back....