Recent Beyblade Purchases

He gave me that price when I asked. I want one but for lower than that although maybe that's not realistic these days.
I've seen Sol Blaze on Amazon for only $18.95 (GBP 12.18) + free shipping...been meaning to buy one, but I just can't afford it at the moment.
Yeah those ones are everywhere. I want the red one from the movie which looks nicer than the other two.
Old school mfbs. I bought a Leone 145D and a Dark Cancer CH120SF. Both are Takara. Just for collection purposes and parts. Pics will be up as soon as I get them.

Leone145D was $7.99 USD
Dark Cancer was $6.99 USD
Both from amazon.
Recently bought voltaic ape, rock bison (I know it stinks, I really like it though!) and another driger s.
some nice beys you have there i got a new laucnher it is amazing!!!!!
I had $40 left in my check this month so I decided to buy some Japanese beys for the first Time. I decided on Scythe Kronos (the first 4D bey that interested me), Death Quetz, Phantom Orion, and the set of grey metal faces that come in the clear blue holder. The total came to right around $37. They'll be here on tuesday.
Just bought a couple more plastic lots and a whole ton of zero-g and MFB that'll have up for sale shortly
Purchased the BB-96 Super Deck Entry Set for only $14! Got a few useful parts and collection Beys in there!
I bought 3 more hyperblades:

Variares DGrin
Flash Sagittario 230WD
Blitz Striker 100RSF
I bought 2 NIB string launchers! and a couple of things with PerZeus!
Ordered a Guardian Reviser for $13 yesterday
After months and months I actually bought two beys...

I bought Cosmic Pegasus F;D and Duo Ice Titan. Both carp, but I wanted Pegasus just because it looked cool and ice Titan for 230 and WD. Plus it looks nice!
Today I bought Phantom Orion B:D hyperblade.
Finally got my hands on another EWD and RS. Bought the Befall the Ripper 2 pack, it comes with Evil Befall UW145EWD, and Counter Tempo 130RS.
My Gladiator Bahamdia came yesterday! It had a bad sticker sheet with stickers that refused to let go of the actual paper, so a few of them are missing, and the launcher, like most of my TT launchers, was a dissapointment, but I am very happy with the Bey nonetheless.
what kind of problem the TT launcher has?
My recent post in the "Ask a Question, Get an Answer" Thread explains it, but it is mainly that the Bey falls off too fast to really get a good spin.
Ordered a new Death Quetz, Phantom Orion, and FINALLY my first Zero-G Beyblade, Samurai Ifriad. Also ordered extra RFs and such.
Just got an hms string launcher which I am super excited about
today i ordered death quezalcoatl for 8.98
I got last two days ago:
I found all of this at Value World yesterday for $3.83. All 100% Takara Tomy (Except the light launchers). [Image: ?ui=2&ik=ad73ebb383&view=att&th=13ecf46b...isp=thd&zw]
The picture doesn't work. Put it on a proper picture hosting site.
(May. 23, 2013  7:27 PM)Ultra Wrote: The picture doesn't work. Put it on a proper picture hosting site.

Ok

(May. 23, 2013  7:27 PM)Ultra Wrote: The picture doesn't work. Put it on a proper picture hosting site.
[Image: 2013-05-22-145459_zpsb8360497.jpg]
Is that better?