Recent Beyblade Purchases

Here's one ..
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/BEYBLADE-MOVI..._500wt_922

But slightly expensive.
Oh, it's a used one I'm getting...
for about $9.
Or maybe I'll end up getting a used Eclipse Ver. There's this guy who has a pretty nice collection, but is tired of Beyblade now... So he's selling his stuff to me, that too, for real cheap.
I'd call that more than slightly expensive. That's like 3 times the price of the other two.
You said it yourself, it's hard it find.

But yeah, I would never buy the red Sol Blaze at a price like that - mainly because of the existing recolours' price.
I just got a much needed Zero-G update to my collection :

[Image: zerogcollectionupdate.jpg]

The Zero-G Launcher is smaller than my hand, it is not even funny ...
Nice purchase. Getting ready for the championships XD. Nice getting both DX sets especially. I knew the launcher was small but smaller than your hand? That's crazy.
And it is important to note that I have small hands, hah.

I just hope I will have time to practice after I finish my semester ...
It's nice to see Kai-V buying Beyblades for a change.
You guys know that Uriel I posted a few days ago in the eBay topic? I bought it.
Ordered a bunch of carp in the last week, BBG-25, Orojya Wyvang (separated from the BBG-25 for about $15), Archer Gargole SA165 WSF, and Phantom Orion B:D.

Should expand my Zero-G collection quite a bit once they all come in, give or take like 3 weeks ish though.
Canada sucks, nothing good is ever in the toy stores that I visit.
(Apr. 17, 2013  10:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote: And it is important to note that I have small hands, hah.

Work on that launching technique, haha.
(Apr. 17, 2013  10:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote: And it is important to note that I have small hands, hah.

If you don't want it, I'll take it!!!
Smaller than your Hands !?, Hah. xD
But for me it's big for my hands !
Are you going to put an extension on it? It's very awkward with a short grip base.
Got a Shinobi Saramanda S145 SD for about $16. I was going to buy a Mercury Anubis Legend, but then I saw Canon's photography contest. Thought I would try posting there, then lose, then be convinced to buy that Mercury Anubis Legend Ver.
Here's the link to the Diablo I bought yesterday
http://postimg.org/image/yxcnq6w0p/
This happens to be my entry in the Photography contest as well.
So well, I received a Phantom Orion two days ago, and today at the tourney, I bought,

BB-10 Attack Stadium (NIP)
Driger V2 (MINT)
Beat Lynx TH170WD (NIB)
Mercury Anubis Brave Ver. (NIB)

In addition to these, I'll get a NIB Diablo Nemesis X: D tomorrow.

Major thanks to BladingSpirit5 for being so generous.
What does the italicised "I bought" mean ?

Anyways, nice purchases! You can do proper battles now. Wink
Well, it wasn't exactly "bought". Much of it was traded stuff, and one was a superbly generous gift- which I still can't digest.

I was gifted a Mercury Anubis Brave Version.

As for the other stuff(including Phantom Orion, and not Diablo Nemesis), I payed $19 and gave away a White Gabriel G and Wing Attacker.
The Wing Attacker was sold as I needed money, while the Gabriel was traded because the Hasbro Twin Horn was essential to make th!nk's Defensive Zombie combo- which dominated the entire tournament today. So yeah.
Just won a silver Quetzalcoatl metal wheel and its face bolt for 8.50$. Grin
I received my lot from Oki today:
uhh horrible RB12 luck, I knew one was already a Draciel V, so I was quite disappointed when I pulled the other Unhappy Still happy with the lovely Black Tornado Attack, and there are some launchers/ripcords which I didn't put in, and some of the beys are pretty cool.
Recently purchased Berseker Begirados and a MSF Ocean Blue from Pockyx3 the other day at the tournament! Loving the BWD!
recently purchased jade jupiter fusion hades and beat lynx. got a great deal on all thre however i'm a bit skeptical o my fusion hades being real. it didn't have that as seen on tv logo the other two boxes did. doesn' bother me tho. doubt i'm ever going to use aby of the parts. just bought it because it came in the set.
Is there a Takara Tomy logo?
on every box i buy i make sure there is. thse are sonokong versons though. that why i was curious
Received these today :

- ZERO-G BBG-25 Ultimate Synchrom DX Set (defense & stamina)
- ZERO-G BBG-16 Dark Knight Dragooon starter (Gold Ver.)
- Ray Unicorno D125CS Aurora Ver.
- L-Drago Destroy Armored Ver.

Pic :

And of course I bought them from dimsum2u. (:
epic purchases kaizer! i mean YsTrY7oN