Recent Beyblade Purchases

^yes nice buy. I got the Hyper strike battle set with the 2 bonus beys on Friday. I've fixed my ?-able combos, but now I need more attack and balance combos to fix my new ones(who would use an Inferno PegasusIII F:S). I plan to sell or give away the anti-left spin stadium.
I just ordered Gladiator Bahamdia from 88powerpig88! I'm so excited for it to get here!
Ordered Berserker Begirados! I'm finally gettin mah spinnin walrus!
Made a pretty big purchase recently:
Ultimate DX Synchrom Stamina & Defense set, Berserker Begirados, Archer Gargoyle, Poison Zurafa, & Cyber Aquario
I just got grand cetus mint !
Just got the Ultimate DX Synchrom Stamina & Defense set. Going to trade for another Killerken, too.
some pretty good stuff Wink

[Image: 964593_4988831124548_1155103754_o_zpsfe0c9604.jpg]

quick question... the Takara Tomy Bakushin Susanow is a lot more "limited" than the Hasbro release right... I mean what sets it apart from the Hasbro one is the mold of WF which is kinda weird for me since I'm a 100% Takara Tomy type of guy.
A quick comparison of my brother's Hasbro Bakushin's WF and my TT Wing Pegasus' WF shows that Bakushin's is slightly beveled. This means that, from experience, it does not grip the Tornado Ridge as well.
Gotta Ultimate blader set and Random booster vol.9 on the way!
I finally bought a Black wolborg MS today. It should be here Saturday at the latest.
(May. 29, 2013  4:06 AM)BubloZX Wrote: I finally bought a Black wolborg MS today. It should be here Saturday at the latest.

Along with Slash Riger MS from Sporks I think, hah.
I've purchased NIB Kreis Cygnus 145WD & NIP L-Drago Guardian S130MB from 88powerpig88 from eBay. I'll upload the unboxing videos in my channel this week along with more beybattles as well.
(May. 28, 2013  5:59 AM)Shogun Wrote: some pretty good stuff Wink

[Image: 964593_4988831124548_1155103754_o_zpsfe0c9604.jpg]

quick question... the Takara Tomy Bakushin Susanow is a lot more "limited" than the Hasbro release right... I mean what sets it apart from the Hasbro one is the mold of WF which is kinda weird for me since I'm a 100% Takara Tomy type of guy.
Hey bro where did you get those two limited edition beys?
got them from my online seller at ebay (Ninong Toys)
(May. 29, 2013  4:06 AM)BubloZX Wrote: I finally bought a Black wolborg MS today. It should be here Saturday at the latest.

Wow. Where from?
Just brought Zero-G Random Booster 3 all 8 pieces since my Genbull i brought from Kei was stolen....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-TOMY-ZERO...12dbe#shId 7 more of them instock Smile
(May. 29, 2013  11:34 PM)Stars Wrote: Just brought Zero-G Random Booster 3 all 8 pieces since my Genbull i brought from Kei was stolen....

It was stolen?! When? D:
(May. 30, 2013  12:25 AM)Kei Wrote:
(May. 29, 2013  11:34 PM)Stars Wrote: Just brought Zero-G Random Booster 3 all 8 pieces since my Genbull i brought from Kei was stolen....

It was stolen?! When? D:
During free play in Beyday.....fell on floor and rolled under the table lost track of it then don't know where it go Unhappy. $40 in the drain ;-;

i bought a bb-10 and twisted tempo
I recently ordered Big Bang Pegasis, Scythe Kronos and Jade Jupiter. I'm so excited !!!
purchased many HMS beys yesterday.... used 300$(payed 140~, still have to pay the rest)... very happy about the purchase....
Decided to buy a plastic the other day at Beyblade: REVOLUTION.

Picked up a Draciel F for $10 Smile
(May. 30, 2013  3:22 AM)Stars Wrote: During free play in Beyday.....fell on floor and rolled under the table lost track of it then don't know where it go Unhappy. $40 in the drain ;-;

Wow ... that totally sucks. I assume you checked everywhere in the room before you left?
I just bought Guardian Reviser as my first zero g beyblade.
I bought a NIB Spark FX Wing Pegasus for £5. Yes I know that people say that the Hasbro 4D Beys are carp(even though this Wing Pegasus hasnt got any intetchangable parts) I find some of them to be better than the original 4D Takara Beys, such as Phantom Orion BGrin Spark FX.
I cant decide whether to get the normal Hasbro Phantom Orion or the hyperblades one. Which one should I get?