Hello WBO!

Hello to the WBO. This is kind of an awkward intro but I like it. I often come up as beign weird but I am extremely knowledgeable about the Competitve Beyblade Meta. Unfortunately, I do not own a single Beyblade but I still now a lot about Beyblade. My goal while on this site is to become an advanced member. I wish to learn a lot here while I'm on this wonderful Beyblade site.

Extra: If anyone can tell me what are the requirements to become an advanced member, I woud be extremely appreciative.

P.S.: I've already read the rules. I'll be sure to have fun and I'll definitely stay out of trouble.

Joyful_2 ~ Advanced Vegeta.
Cool story MU Vegeta!
Welcome to the WBO, and back up all claims of good beys with valid testing results!Joyful_2

Edit: AHA I WAS COMPLETELY RIGHT
Welcome to the wbo! And also, this is the thread to become a Advanced member/Veteran and Moderator:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Mods-and-Veterans
Thank You Insane. Who do I ask to start a thread because I Want to be sure about get approval for a thread before I acutally start one.
(Dec. 27, 2012  3:34 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Cool story MU Vegeta!
Welcome to the WBO, and back up all claims of good beys with valid testing results!Joyful_2

Unfortunately, I don ont own any Beyblades. I'm Sorry. Joyful_2
Well my best advise would be to ask "Kai-V," the head of this website.
haha, ok then, glad ur mentally prepared for everything. well, welcome to the wbo and im glad u set ur goals so high. and to back up wut *Ginga* said, although u may seem to have the calculations correct, it can never be confirmed unless physically tested...with real beys. so maybe someday u'll be able to experience the feeling of actually launching and battling with ur own bey. heh, so anyway, hope u enjoy urself and find this site both useful and helpful. Tongue_out
Hello Advanced Vegeta! Thanks for joining the World Beyblade Organization, and hope you have a wonderful time. Hopefully you can make this website prosper along with everybody else who have joined this website.

Make sure you have read the personal message from Kai-V ; make sure you follow all the rules.