General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

The Hyperblades are officially in Canada : in my local Wal-Mart, there is now Phantom Orion, Diablo Nemesis, Flash Sagittario, Omega Dragonis, "Cosmic" Pegasus, Kreis Cygnus, and L-Drago "Destructor".
I have only seen the Hyperblade Omega Dragonis (which is a release I must have ASAP). But has a Metal Fury Omega Dragonis been released yet?
No, just the hyperblades version.
Zankye's Unboxing of Beyblade Metal Fury: Legendary Bladers: Nemesis Crisis: Proto Nemesis, Firefuse Darkhelm, and Death Quetalcoalt.

Why does it have Quetzacoatl, it is'nt even a bey from the bad guys
(Jan. 21, 2013  11:00 PM)The Beymaster Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2013  10:08 PM)MissKarat Wrote: Which places? I may go there and tell me the names only because I don't know any UK shops as I don't live here
The Entertainer sell metal fury beys, they only have Cosmic Pegasus, Fang Leone, Vulcan Horuseus and a few others though. Here is their website http://www.thetoyshop.com
Forbidden Eonis aswell.
Argos also randomly have stuff like L-Drago Destructor and Cosmic Pegasus at times, while at others they only stock Poison Zurafas.
Dare I even ask...

What is this? What is with those domes? o.O
You had not seen that product before ? They are "Tracks" to be used in the Destroyer Dome.
(Jan. 23, 2013  8:31 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Dare I even ask...

What is this? What is with those domes? o.O

where'd u find that i kinda want it
(Jan. 23, 2013  8:50 AM)Barreto Wrote: Zankye's Unboxing of Beyblade Metal Fury: Legendary Bladers: Nemesis Crisis: Proto Nemesis, Firefuse Darkhelm, and Death Quetalcoalt.

Ahh... THIS is the set I mentioned earlier somewhere in the last few pages.

Firefuse doesn't look TOO bad. (justveryhorrible) Wonder what it would be good at... hopefullynothingbecauseitlooksverybad
(Jan. 23, 2013  1:00 PM)Sakyoo Wrote: Why does it have Quetzacoatl, it is'nt even a bey from the bad guys

Probably something along the lines of... because it has Death in the name lol
(Jan. 23, 2013  10:22 PM)MFB-revolution Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2013  8:31 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: big picture n' stuff

You can find them at most local stores like Target, Walmart, K-mart, and Toys-R-Us.
(Jan. 24, 2013  12:47 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2013  10:22 PM)MFB-revolution Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2013  8:31 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: big picture n' stuff

You can find them at most local stores like Target, Walmart, K-mart, and Toys-R-Us.

Actually, that VariAres set is a Toys R Us exclusive.
(Jan. 20, 2013  4:24 AM)Ryuujin Y Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2013  1:28 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Personally, I haven't. A quick YouTube search gives no results as well..

OH GOD NO NOT ANOTHER ZANKYE VIDEO
... why

The Electro XTS looks even worse than regular XTS. Fantastic.
What do you mean by regular XTS?
XTS is a series of beys consisting of Stealth Battlers, Electro Battlers, Tornado Battlers, and IR Spin Control.
Now, I assume you mean that the Electro Tornado Pegasis looks worse than Tornado Pegasis, however I disagree... (just my opinion)

I know what XTS are, I don't need a definition ... I was speaking about them all in general, really.
(Jan. 23, 2013  8:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You had not seen that product before ? They are "Tracks" to be used in the Destroyer Dome.

I knew that. What I meant to say was, why are they included? What if the buyer doesn't have a Destroyer Dome? They're not ever worthy of being "tracks" anyway...
Does anyone else feal a bit like the newer beys are designed to beat older ones
(Jan. 25, 2013  1:24 AM)~Mana~ Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2013  8:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You had not seen that product before ? They are "Tracks" to be used in the Destroyer Dome.

I knew that. What I meant to say was, why are they included? What if the buyer doesn't have a Destroyer Dome? They're not ever worthy of being "tracks" anyway...
Why would you buy it if you didn't have a Dome then? They are meant to just be additional tracks that people can buy if they do have one ...
(Jan. 25, 2013  2:14 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Why would you buy it if you didn't have a Dome then? They are meant to just be additional tracks that people can buy if they do have one ...

Because it might not be clear to people that they're made for the Destroyer Dome, like if they haven't heard of it, and are literally buying that pack because of it's content-for-value and because they think these Dome tracks are meant to be for regular battles?
It says two exclusive destroyer dome tracks right on the front of the box.
Oh yeah...I didn't see the small print...someone needs to stamp me with "idiot"...my bad...
Hasbro's site posted a major update in their Beyblade section, even giving us our first glimpse of Hyperblades Jade Jupiter S130RB; There's also some listings for the Electro Beywheelz which are just based on Soaring Wing Pegasus, Doom Fire Drago, and Raging Molten Fireblaze.

Edit
Note: If you're being sent to the Hasbro homepage, click on "View All Brands." That'll bring you to a full list of their product lines. Click on "Beyblade" and then "See All Beyblade Products." Once there, click on "-select-" and choose "Newest," which will show all the newer listings first.
It just takes me to the hasbro homepage.
I don't see anything but their site...?
I see it fine ...
Anyway, that actually doesn't look to bad, hah.
True, but if it was jade-colored then it would have been awesome.