ChinaBlade's Drawing Tournament! (Round 1 In Progress!)

(Aug. 22, 2012  1:04 AM)Insomniac Wrote: I know for a fact that I will have an actual picture beside me and be drawing out the basics from that. If its not allowed, tell me, so I won't enter.

As long as you aren't tracing it.
Or else, I will hunt you down. *Evil smile*
Seriously though, it will probably be an accurate copy from the reference, uh, it might look like a trace. I pm'd you what I am going to use as a reference.
Let's see some good entry's! I am a judge, and I have freainds who are prodigys at drawing. Live up to them! Also, ChinaBlade, forward me the entry's via pm.
Oh, my drawing will definitely not be colored, by the way.
(Aug. 22, 2012  1:17 AM)Insomniac Wrote: Oh, my drawing will definitely not be colored, by the way.

I asked about that before, and they were saying they just wanted normal pencil art, like in the opening post =) so you're safe!
(Aug. 22, 2012  1:17 AM)Insomniac Wrote: Oh, my drawing will definitely not be colored, by the way.

They don't have to be colored.

It would be helpful if you guys could also PM it to Ginga Blader, Harumagedon, and kyoyatategami. (Judges)
Sorry to burst your bubbles, but I already rocked this tournament
(Aug. 22, 2012  1:34 AM)Shirayuki Wrote: Sorry to burst your bubbles, but I already rocked this tournament

Really? Can you post the drawing here, or PM me it? O:
(Aug. 22, 2012  1:37 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2012  1:34 AM)Shirayuki Wrote: Sorry to burst your bubbles, but I already rocked this tournament

Wouldn't that take away the surprise?
(Aug. 22, 2012  1:37 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote:

I'll be posting them here once they are finished. Tongue_out
Yay, sent in my entry to all the judges Joyful_2
remember to pm them to me too
i am a judge after all
i have only got one entry so far
(Aug. 22, 2012  3:43 AM)Insomniac Wrote: You got mines, yes?
yeah yours is the only one

(Aug. 22, 2012  3:48 AM)kyoyatategami Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2012  3:43 AM)Insomniac Wrote: You got mines, yes?
yeah yours is the only one

I've gotten Shirayuki's entree. I'll be sending it to you.
Oh, I changed my name to KoreaBlade Grin

(Aug. 22, 2012  3:54 AM)KoreaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: Oh, I changed my name to KoreaBlade Grin

[Image: e39.png]

Anyways, I forgot to wish everyone good luck. And I think you'll like my entry too Cute
(Aug. 22, 2012  3:56 AM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2012  3:54 AM)KoreaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: Oh, I changed my name to KoreaBlade Grin

[Image: e39.png]

Anyways, I forgot to wish everyone good luck. And I think you'll like my entry too Cute

It's awesome!
What's that supposed to mean? *Sadness*
It means that she doesn't like your name change. I think

(Aug. 22, 2012  4:02 AM)Fantomu Wrote: It means that she doesn't like your name change. I think

But... But...
WHY?! DX
China blends better with Blade, KoreaBlade sounds weird. KoreanBlade blends better but yeah.

Either that, or she hates Korea/loves China.
(Aug. 22, 2012  4:47 AM)Fantomu Wrote: China blends better with Blade, KoreaBlade sounds weird. KoreanBlade blends better but yeah.

Either that, or she hates Korea/loves China.

Yeah, I thought it looked weird.
I guess I'll change it back.
But I'm still on a Korea spree.
Back on topic time.
(Aug. 22, 2012  4:47 AM)Fantomu Wrote: China blends better with Blade, KoreaBlade sounds weird. KoreanBlade blends better but yeah.

I don't like it when people change their usernames. It doesn't really matter though, I always call them by the name they had when I first met them! And yeah, ChinaBlade sounds better Cute
PMed my entry to ChinaBlade!
i have three entries in
waiting for the rest
Tell china to foward the rest of the entries to you.