BBG-23 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandid Genbull F230TB
3-Dog

Maybe I'll Say Maybe
Peridot Face

Yep, just to put the final nail in the coffin, I opened F230 up... no bearing

Plastics and HMS shop! $79.99 NIB DRAGOON V2 RED OR WHITE! $79.99 Dragoon GT and $29.99 NIB Driger V2!
My HMS and Plastics eBay shop!

PRO EAGLE FOR COMMITTEE 2012! HARD WORK IN. PRO EAGLE OUT.
Oct 26 2012 06:09 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Ultra

BeyRank: #42 (1,415)
Face of DaysPegasis FaceAntique FaceRose Gold FaceBlaze FaceDJ FaceEmerald FaceFace of Days IIIOrion FaceLapis Lazuli FaceCygnus FaceFox FaceUnicorno FaceAquila FacePeridot FaceAnniversary Face 2012Libra FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IVSapphire FaceRuby FacePassport Face

Damn. A 230 track with a bearing would have been so suited to Zero G.

Looking to buy purple Einstein RC and red DEMS AR and Bit Protector.
Oct 26 2012 06:25 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #486 (1,126)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days V

(Oct 26 2012 06:09 PM)PRO WEASEL Wrote:  Yep, just to put the final nail in the coffin, I opened F230 up... no bearing

Can you take a photograph of the interior then ? Also, do you have a scale to weigh F230 ?

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Oct 26 2012 06:42 PM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
InfinityBlader

Blue blader

those stickers remind me of the WBO's color.

[Image: tumblr_mcd53rBpmR1r65w9go1_500.jpg]
Oct 26 2012 07:06 PM
th!nk

rip in peace
BeyRank: #426 (1,142)
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceThunder Dragon FaceDJ FaceGold FaceSilver FaceAmethyst FacePegasis II FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceDriger FaceLapis Lazuli FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceSea Dragon FaceAnniversary Face 2013Uranus Face

(Oct 26 2012 06:09 PM)PRO WEASEL Wrote:  Yep, just to put the final nail in the coffin, I opened F230 up... no bearing

Bother, but at least from one of the vids we saw it still spins quite freely, so that's something...

And with that, I take my leave - it's been an interesting ride, but one can only bang one's head against a wall so many times before they learn - and my head is mighty sore.
Signature for Archival Purposes/Some still-relevant links etc (Click to View)
Oct 27 2012 04:34 AM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

In the video of the BBG we can see in the track
http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/8093/f230.png

you tube
http://www.youtube.com/user/theowiwak?feature=mhee
Oct 27 2012 08:35 AM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days V

(Oct 27 2012 08:35 AM)theowiwak Wrote:  In the video of the BBG we can see in the track
http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/8093/f230.png

We already saw basically that ...

ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Oct 27 2012 12:34 PM
zionson

Thunderground League
BeyRank: #706 (1,085)
Rose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIPassport Face

The F230 explored:

[Image: signature-wbo.jpg]
Nov 05 2012 07:05 AM

nice pics, zionson!

wow, so not only are there no bearings, it's not even a metal shaft! this makes how freely it spins as shown in the videos previously posted rather amazing. perhaps what F230 lacks in low friction, it makes up for with stability of the internal structure? even B: D has issues of the tip wobbling because the shaft does not fully fill the hole in the bearing core.
Nov 05 2012 03:23 PM
TimelessOne

I'm back~

Dammit.. When I went to Japan, I bought 8 of these boosters.. 5 Pheonics, 1 Killerken, 1 Salamadra, and 1 Gryph.. No Genbulls at all ._. Perhaps Takara Tomy actually made the Genbulls "Super Rare"?

[Image: Qwertxj3SigV1.png]
I was qwertxj3
Nov 06 2012 09:03 AM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY

The odds are still the same, so you were just unlucky, because your chances do not add the more Random Boosters you buy ... For each Random Booster, you go back to one chance on eight. Then, when you move to the next one, one chance on eight too, etc.

ベイブレード
Nov 06 2012 01:10 PM
zionson

Thunderground League
BeyRank: #706 (1,085)
Rose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIPassport Face

(Nov 06 2012 09:03 AM)TimelessOne Wrote:  Dammit.. When I went to Japan, I bought 8 of these boosters.. 5 Pheonics, 1 Killerken, 1 Salamadra, and 1 Gryph.. No Genbulls at all ._. Perhaps Takara Tomy actually made the Genbulls "Super Rare"?

Ha! Lucky you. I bought eight of these and didn't get a single Phoenic wheel. All I got was a pair of stupid Genbulls and F230s.

[Image: signature-wbo.jpg]
Nov 06 2012 08:00 PM
Cannon

ALTARIANITE
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceRose Platinum FaceAmber FaceCygnus FaceAnniversary Face 2012Coro Dragon FaceBeelzeb FaceLyra FaceBeafowl FaceAlexandrite FaceAnniversary Face 2013
(This post was last modified: Nov 08 2012 06:13 AM by Cannon.)
omg..

.. I got two Thief Saramanda's and a Bandid Killerken.

At least i got 2 F230's? Confused

Nov 08 2012 06:13 AM
Hov

Jon™
BeyRank: #69 (1,374)
Bronze FaceDJ FaceFace of Days IISagittario FaceEmerald FaceDranzer FaceAntique FaceCancer FaceGill FaceWolborg FaceSapphire FaceBeafowl FaceSusanow FaceSilver FacePassport Face

Lol is Genbull based on a turtle? Looks like a one eyed angry turtle; actually it looks like that three tailed beast from Naruto Shippuden ! Thanks again Kai V.

Click here for the most classic thread on WBO of all time. Enjoy!

Strive for greatness.
Jan 01 2013 07:52 PM
T. L-Drago 9207

Proud Quetz Owner
Cygnus FaceRose Gold Face
(This post was last modified: Jan 01 2013 11:29 PM by T. L-Drago 9207.)
@ J o n: As a matter of fact, Genbull is based on Xuan Wu, the Black Turtle of the North from Chinese Astrology. The Japanese called it Genbu, thus Genbull. This kind of thing has been mentioned quite earlier in this topic, to let you know.

"It is written among the limitless constellations of the celestial heavens, and in the depths of the emerald seas, and upon every grain of sand in the vast deserts, that the world which we see is an outed and visible dream of an inward and invisible reality."

- Opening narration, The Thief and the Cobbler (original workprint)
Jan 01 2013 11:23 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY

And it is also quite clearly explained in the obvious article on Beywiki ...

ベイブレード
Jan 02 2013 05:10 AM

Is there any news on if Sono Kong will release this?
Jan 20 2013 09:20 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY

(Jan 20 2013 09:20 PM)ring1098 Wrote:  Is there any news on if Sono Kong will release this?

No, but we always only get news on the day of their Korean release, plus it is normal right now since SonoKong always releases items in batches, with several months between them.

ベイブレード
Jan 20 2013 11:38 PM