your worst blades ever

(Aug. 16, 2014  11:24 PM)KirbyRobot Wrote: You seem to always know what forums I post in, are you stalking me?

All of your posts are visible to the public, meaning that they get posted on the homepage for others to see, then depending on the type of post, others may decide to reply to it, so they aren't necessarily stalking you.
(Aug. 16, 2014  11:24 PM)KirbyRobot Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2014  5:46 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2014  3:24 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote: Every. Single. One. Of. My. Beyblades. All of which are hasbro.

That was a pretty spammy answer. I can't assure you that "all" hasbro beyblades don't suck.
You seem to always know what forums I post in, are you stalking me?
Of course he is Tired

Nothing is wrong with Hasbro, infact if it wasn't for them, Beyblade may well have remained a forgotten game that never really left Japan.
As far as there Beyblades go some of them are better, mould wise. Getting a Takara for the sake of getting a Takara is pretty dim.
(Aug. 16, 2014  11:24 PM)KirbyRobot Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2014  5:46 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2014  3:24 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote: Every. Single. One. Of. My. Beyblades. All of which are hasbro.

That was a pretty spammy answer. I can't assure you that "all" hasbro beyblades don't suck.
You seem to always know what forums I post in, are you stalking me?

http://worldbeyblade.org/search.php?acti...ae466ca161

Go there and you can see all of the posts you haven't viewed. I guess that means I'm stalking everybody I reply too?
Storm Capricorne still takes the cake for worst that I've gotten. Not to mention the first one I got had a loose M145, so even in its better mode it screwed itself up lol.
(Aug. 17, 2014  5:14 AM)Zancrow Wrote: Storm Capricorne still takes the cake for worst that I've gotten. Not to mention the first one I got had a loose M145, so even in its better mode it screwed itself up lol.

Well it's definitely the worst MFB ever, and it wouldn't be fair to compare it to plastic Beyblades seeing as they are plastic, though Hayates level difference of bad compared to other bad plastic Beyblades is massive, with Capricorn there are a probably a few close to being as bad, though it's almost as bad as Hayate, I mean Capricorn is really almost that bad!
(Aug. 17, 2014  5:17 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2014  5:14 AM)Zancrow Wrote: Storm Capricorne still takes the cake for worst that I've gotten. Not to mention the first one I got had a loose M145, so even in its better mode it screwed itself up lol.

Well it's definitely the worst MFB ever, and it wouldn't be fair to compare it to plastic Beyblades seeing as they are plastic, though Hayates level difference of bad compared to other bad plastic Beyblades is massive, with Capricorn there are a probably a few close to being as bad, though it's almost as bad as Hayate, I mean Capricorn is really almost that bad!

Nope nope nope. The worst stock MFB is probably Poison Scorpio M145Q from the burn fireblaze double pack. Then maybe Ray Serpent M145MS from the dark wolf double pack and storm Capricorn.
(Aug. 17, 2014  6:15 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2014  5:17 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:

Nope nope nope. The worst stock MFB is probably Poison Scorpio M145Q from the burn fireblaze double pack. Then maybe Ray Serpent M145MS from the dark wolf double pack and storm Capricorn.

I thought two packs didn't count, then yes poison Scorpio is the worst of it could be Ray serpent m145ms, damn M145, it's either the carppy M145MS combo or the Poison wheel being absolutely horrible, it's like "pick your poison". Though Poison Scorpio at least doesn't damage your stadium as much and has an Escolpio clear wheel.
Why wouldn't they count?
Hasbro's Inferno Gasher SW145 SF from the Lightning Sword Showdown pack would have to be my worst, just because of Inferno. Only bought the pack for the Ray Unicorno/Striker anyway.
(Aug. 19, 2014  12:17 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote: Why wouldn't they count?

Dunno, just thought it was the original out of the box released by Takara(Tomy).
Spiral Capricorn is so carp awesome, it beats every other one of my beyblades, in a stamina arena. That's how bad my beyblades are.
(Aug. 19, 2014  10:30 PM)KirbyRobot Wrote: Spiral Capricorn is so carp awesome, it beats every other one of my beyblades, in a stamina arena. That's how bad my beyblades are.

We're talking about the worst blades, not asking what your best is, though.
The worst stock combination I have is Torch Gemios W105 CS. Torch can't do carp for anything. I can't assemble it anymore though. W105 was smashed to bits.
I remember Master draciel being the worst, i mean i didnt like it haha
(Sep. 03, 2014  6:51 AM)jacob beyblade Wrote: I remember Master draciel being the worst, i mean i didnt like it haha

I remember my cousin calling the blade(no I am not using the stupid term "bey") Drigora and made an owner called Danielle and I beat it extremely easily, but the weird part is it seemed he was ready to fake cry because he knew Master Draciel would lose.
the worst is poison scorpio m145 q from 2 pack with burn fireblaze 135 ms metal masters
i have flame libra. it goes stadium out too quickly
poison tempo 85 xf
E2 on liner....
My worst beyblade is Valtryek V2; it has NO stamina and it's so easy to burst!
You guys are reviving a 4 year old thread...

Valtryek V1
Hyrus H2
Valtryek V1
(Mar. 17, 2019  5:08 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: E2 on liner....
As I said in the other thread, Liner is actually probably the single best driver for KO Defense outside of extreme measures like Quest and Bite. Inferno Ifrit, although kind of weak as a jack-of-all-trades, is surprisingly sturdy as well. Both of them do work for at last a little bit of Defense.

(Mar. 17, 2019  2:55 PM)Chessmaster Chi Wrote: My worst beyblade is Valtryek V2; it has NO stamina and it's so easy to burst!
Victory Valkyrie is a fairly decent Attack option out of the dual layers, and Hasbro's design is actually slightly improved due to a minor shape change to its wings. Variable is also a decent Attack option if it's worn down enough, but is pretty weak unworn. Overall it's a fairly good bey tbh, it just takes a bit of work to get Variable into an actually usable condition.

(Mar. 17, 2019  5:40 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: Valtryek V1
TT's Valkyrie was top-tier for quite a while, basically staying usable until God, and Accel was a good alternative to Zephyr in Tornado Stallers. The stock combo wasn't impressive, but it wasn't really terrible either since Valkyrie and Accel had enough stamina to outspin most of what it couldn't burst or KO even with Wing holding it back. Hasbro's version is substantially weaker though, as it's far easier to burst and Accel is too slow to really tornado stall properly. Roktavor basically took Valkyrie's job in the Hasbro line, where it just doesn't work out well.
(Mar. 17, 2019  2:55 PM)Chessmaster Chi Wrote: My worst beyblade is Valtryek V2; it has NO stamina and it's so easy to burst!
Victory Valkyrie is a fairly decent Attack option out of the dual layers, and Hasbro's design is actually slightly improved due to a minor shape change to its wings. Variable is also a decent Attack option if it's worn down enough, but is pretty weak unworn. Overall it's a fairly good bey tbh, it just takes a bit of work to get Variable into an actually usable condition.

[quote="RED NINJA 0829" pid='1505236' dateline='1552840857'

Is actually quite worn!