your worst blades ever

M145 and q are a waste of plastic and should have been made into good pieces
(Sep. 25, 2013  1:40 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: M145 and q are a waste of plastic and should have been made into good pieces

Exactly and nobody uses the pieces for anything
Saying Gladiator Bahamdia is bad is like saying A. Rod never did steroids because Bahamdia has extraordinary use in attack, GF too, and I haven't seen enough of SP230, but GB has uses, but if used stock, then it's horrible.
They could have been made in bd145s , oh the horror
how abut my combo Poison Crown BD145Q Smug
Wow lazer that seriously could be the worstbey ever
How 'bouts Berserker Begirados BD145GF?

MEGA SCRAPES & IMBALANCE FTW
worst combo ever: elscorpio 85xf it just spazs out
(Sep. 25, 2013  4:17 AM)Cake Wrote: How 'bouts Berserker Begirados BD145GF?

MEGA SCRAPES & IMBALANCE FTW
I forgot that was one of the most unbalanced crystal weel chrome wheel combo... just add Q and a light series bey might have a chance of beating it lol
i got one: elscorpio 85q
Mine is Mad Scorpio M145 RB cause of weight and friction causing it to lose stamina.
If you mean out of the box then that goes to Hayate, it's incredibly recoiled and it's unbalanced, not just because it's sharp tip but it's AR is so unbalanced, it's the worst performing beyblade IMO, even to Pump King(Yeah I said it), it makes Death Driger look like Phantom Orion.

Sadly Hayate/Zinrai was my very first Beyblade, that's one bad blade to start with.
I think the worst beyblade ever released is the Hasbro version of Trypio. Mine lost every battle against my dad when I was young within less that 10 seconds, no exceptions...
(Aug. 12, 2014  6:40 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: I think the worst beyblade ever released is the Hasbro version of Trypio. Mine lost every battle against my dad when I was young within less that 10 seconds, no exceptions...

I actually had one and I thought it be invincible due to the show and it's giant fan disk, wrong I was, it won only a few times due to luck but the sharp tip kept wobbling and scraped it making instant kill but Hayate was worse since it was defeated in less than a few hits, it was also hard to launch to start with and it kept spazzing out.
(Aug. 12, 2014  6:43 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2014  6:40 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: I think the worst beyblade ever released is the Hasbro version of Trypio. Mine lost every battle against my dad when I was young within less that 10 seconds, no exceptions...

I actually had one and I thought it be invincible due to the show and it's giant fan disk, wrong I was, it won only a few times due to luck but the sharp tip kept wobbling and scraped it making instant kill but Hayate was worse since it was defeated in less than a few hits, it was also hard to launch to start with and it kept spazzing out.

You actually won with Trypio?? Did your opponent miss the stadium? XD
(Aug. 12, 2014  6:51 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2014  6:43 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:

You actually won with Trypio?? Did your opponent miss the stadium? XD
He clumsily launched Bump King at Trypio which LUCKILY deflected out the stadium and spin a bit. With Hayate there is no wins, it's horrible, I can barely even launch it in, it's impossible, I had better luck using Storm Capricorns M145 gimmick to beat Killerken Reviser E230RSF.
Flying Defenser
10 Heavy
HMC Neo Right
SG Flat Base/Storm Grip if you're risky.
It's used it take up the stadium and easily KO the opponents.
It takes out Smash Attackers like a charm.
Don't think Trypio is worthless.
(Aug. 12, 2014  10:24 PM)Neo Wrote: Flying Defenser
10 Heavy
HMC Neo Right
SG Flat Base/Storm Grip if you're risky.
It's used it take up the stadium and easily KO the opponents.
It takes out Smash Attackers like a charm.
Don't think Trypio is worthless.

I mean only out of the box...I know many are bad out of the box but imagine Trypio to be one of the first few Beyblades and you were stuck using it till you got a new one and Trypio really doesn't do that great IMO.
That AR is horrible. It's out of balance even before you get hit by your opponent. Btw we're talking about the Hasbro version, so the AR can't even "fly". That makes it pretty much worthless.
(Aug. 12, 2014  11:26 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: That AR is horrible. It's out of balance even before you get hit by your opponent. Btw we're talking about the Hasbro version, so the AR can't even "fly". That makes it pretty much worthless.

The size is the only thing that could dazzle kids though I wish I had Trypio back, I actually have guilty pleasures over using it but I can't order online and there's no stores that have old Beyblades anymore.

Hayate is so unenjoyable because it was unstable and finicky.
I tried using a trypio with an sg flat base but It still wasn't doing as well as I thought it could.
Btw the AR is so easy to knock of balance if struck like 4 times but I tried a combo with its base and master Draciel AR and it was doing ok only got beaten like 4-5 while using a ten wide I think so the balance wasn't too off.
Trypio isn't too bad in a hasbro stadium as it's big it just sorta pushes them against walls and stuff. Still pretty bad.
Every. Single. One. Of. My. Beyblades. All of which are hasbro
(Aug. 16, 2014  3:24 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote: Every carp beyblade. All hasbro

That was a pretty spammy answer. I can't assure you that "all" hasbro beyblades don't suck.
(Aug. 16, 2014  5:46 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2014  3:24 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote: Every. Single. One. Of. My. Beyblades. All of which are hasbro.

That was a pretty spammy answer. I can't assure you that "all" hasbro beyblades don't suck.
You seem to always know what forums I post in, are you stalking me?