your worst blades ever

Not sure if this post meant the worst “combo” or worst “Stock”
Probably nepstrius
Worst beyblade that I have currently, has to probably go to Slash Ashura only because of how unstable the combo really is, color wise I don't have much of a problem they managed to get purple and green to work well, and it does give an energetic look, but the way the parts are arranged really do make the bey just a tad bit too erratic when spinning, especially on a driver like Quest
(Jul. 01, 2020  5:57 PM)BladerUmar Wrote: legend spryzen

Legend Spryzen is good?
The worst burst beyblade:
I hate saying it, but Ultimate Dragoon is my worst beyblade. It’s more for collection.
(Jul. 01, 2020  5:57 PM)BladerUmar Wrote: legend spryzen

Not really it was a meta layer till cho z come out and got outclassed
One bey and one bey only
(Jul. 01, 2020  8:49 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: One bey and one bey only

No storm spriggan
(Jul. 02, 2020  1:51 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2020  8:49 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: One bey and one bey only

No storm spriggan

No Bushin Ashura is the worst
(Jul. 02, 2020  1:56 PM)William Cochran Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2020  1:51 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: No storm spriggan

No Bushin Ashura is the worst

Bushin Ashura can definitely beat a dual layer and especially one with the worst teath (clicks) in the game
Hyrus H2.Yell.Needle

A defensive bey that bursts on any contact. A weak breeze could burst it.
My spriggan requiem because I couldn’t put the disk on it and I could only use it with just zeta
(Jul. 02, 2020  2:41 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: My spriggan requiem because I couldn’t put the disk on it and I could only use it with just zeta

Why couldn't you put a disc on it?
Idk I think the dual spin lock got broke on the way to my house through the mail because every time I put the disk on and twist it the lock will unlock but it wouldn’t do that with just the driver
(Jul. 02, 2020  3:00 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: Idk I think the dual spin lock got broke on the way to my house through the mail because every time I put the disk on and twist it the lock will unlock but it wouldn’t do that with just the driver
Oh, that sucks. rip.
Yeah my dad felt bad so he said I could choose any beyblade that comes out that I want he’ll get me so technically my first working bey is my revive Phoenix
Lol u have no match for my bey
Fenrir Boost Jaggy
z achilles A4
My worst is z Achilles
hades without dash burst to canox c3
Z Achilles a4 or orb egis