different launch styles (burst)

so to start things off its a very real thing that based on the type of launcher you prefer and how much power you have in your arms different launches can and will help you demolish opponents. here's my top five
  • first slightly angle your launcher about 38.5 degrees downward, this is mainly for attack types as it forces the bey into a flower pattern that uses every ounce of power into attacking the opponents bey-the flower pattern launch
  • defense typos have a god tier launch that forces the bey to the center, this launch particularly works best with less launch power i'm setting this at moderate launch power you should use a string launcher for this, aim your launcher just barely above the stadium make sure you're gripping arm is steady then point your launcher downward at a ten degree angle,I believe this is the equivalent of shu's left hand launch from the anime-parry launch
  • I personally don't like using stamina or defense types but stamina fans this ones for you, you're going to need a lot of power to pull this launch off i'd say the power grip of the longwinder or the sword launcher on the power side. there are two ways you can do this launch. the first is the exact same way as the parry launch with more power, the second way is to position yourself in the same fashion that they do in the beyblade burst anime but have a slightly upward launch angle this way will instead have your stamina bey circling the center of the stadium slightly this i find works well against attack types- the shining launch
  • number four is a general purpose launch that can be used for any type of beyblade. this launch requires the use of a grip with your usual launcher attach the launcher so that it is aligned so that the cord/string is facing away from the grip, from there hands by your hips as if you were going to pull out a sword the handle being the launcher in other words the sheath is the string/ripcord then pull hard on the launcher and send the bey in a lightning fast straight line. this is a high risk move due to the unpredictable release time of the bey- excalibur launch
  • the fifth and final launch is the unbalanced launch this is another general launch style that can be used with most types of bey, this is when you aim your launcher at a fifty degree angle downward the energy layer should almost be touching the ground and making a semi pendulum motion into the other bey. I believe this is equivalent to wyverns shield crash in the anime- the clocktower launch
rebound launch (best with layers with high recoil)- this attack type launch involves flicking the launcher forwards as you pull the ripcord in an attempt to smash into the opponent, if you miss the momentum would cause you to slam into the wall, bounce back, and hit the opponent.
The first one is called banking/sliding shot. I like it, we need more threads like these :)
a launch that works best with drivers like defence and needle but you launch and move your launcher in a way that if right spining it will try to circle left or if left spining try to circle right. the friction of the driver will slow it down and make it go to the center instead of circling.
the first one is different from the sliding shoot it doesnt require you to move youre launcher making it easier
most fun launch for me is the seven cross shoot(I think it what it is called) but it dosen´t have any benefit
(Oct. 02, 2017  9:29 PM)KnightinGale Wrote: most fun launch for me is the seven cross shoot(I think it what it is called) but it dosen´t have any benefit

It is Southern Cross Shoot
(Oct. 02, 2017  10:25 PM)Spideyblade Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2017  9:29 PM)KnightinGale Wrote: most fun launch for me is the seven cross shoot(I think it what it is called) but it dosen´t have any benefit

It is Southern Cross Shoot

thank you for telling me the right name for the launch Smile
Launch style i came up with: Shogun Shoot. Shogun Shoot is practically Tyson's launch from the beginning of the plastic generation Anime, You have the bey on the launcher, and turn it to where the layer is facing down, when you launch, you turn it back to normal, i find this to give extra momentum.
I'm not sure this does anything but I pull both ways, sort of like I'm trying to rip something in half, which gave this launch the name "the rip launch"

It works best with speed launcher
BTW launching defence type hard isn't only option. you can at time lanch them weak to resist attacker better.
there are 3 basic techniques:-
1. banking:- tilting launcher. this technique can be done at varies angle and sides depends on what your trying to acchive
2. sliding shoot:- basicly sliding your foward (or in other directions). it can be done with varies angles of banking
3. weak launch:- as I told before. launching bey weaker to resist attackers or helps in stealing spin better

you can make vaires moves using combinations of these 3 techniques on differant places of stadium and at varies height (like cataplut shoot is a version of sliding shoot)
This launch involves a special launcher configuration. take two blue hasbro burst launchers (remove the mechanism from one if you want) and put them together. you put the beyblade on the second launcher. *note* this launch has a stronger counter part by putting the beyblade on the first launcher but it makes it a little harder.

Lockdown launch: you hold the launcher where the ripcord is facing at you. then you just pull the ripcord backwards. the trick of this on is that the beyblade is infront of your hand allowing you to launch and land closer to the center without leaning forwards. Defense/Stamina

Unsheathed launch: hold the launcher in reverse grip where the beyblade is behind your hand but the ripcord is facing forwards and bring it to your side like it is a sword in a sheath. when you launch swing and flick the launcher at the stadium and when the launcher is about to be above the stadium pull the ripcord. if done correctly the beyblade will be slung at the enemy beyblade and smash into them. acts like the rebound launch but with more impact. Attack/Balance

reverse unsheathed launch: hold the launcher where the ripcord is facing away from the stadium like the Lockdown launch but then bring it to your side like you are doing a unsheathed launch. hold the ripcord and swing the launcher forwards.
There is also a launch i like to call it law launch. This launch is really strong
(Oct. 08, 2017  9:29 AM)KnightinGale Wrote: There is also a launch i like to call it law launch. This launch is really strong

Can you describe it?
i personally havent tried it but i only mentioned my five favorite general launches here im aware that there are a ot more and i have some bey specific launches as well
I use a halt launch sometimes
You take your launcher(preferably with a grip) and hold it to the side of your body, then you quickly move it to the stadium close to launching and hold it there and then launch
(Oct. 02, 2017  5:20 PM)Limetka Wrote: The first one is called banking/sliding shot. I like it, we need more threads like these Smile

You know the name of it is actually Crux Boost
(Feb. 15, 2018  11:31 PM)IshBeyblader Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2017  5:20 PM)Limetka Wrote: The first one is called banking/sliding shot. I like it, we need more threads like these Smile

Crux Boost is just the name hasbro gave to the southern cross shoot
(Feb. 16, 2018  1:30 AM)HalfCookedRice Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2018  11:31 PM)IshBeyblader Wrote: You know the name of it is actually Crux Boost

Crux Boost is just the name hasbro gave to the southern cross shoot

I know that
(Feb. 15, 2018  11:31 PM)IshBeyblader Wrote:

It was a banking shoot though.
ikr,but why would you call it that if it had a name already,because if it's the anime,wouldn't it have a name?

(Feb. 18, 2018  4:50 AM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2018  11:31 PM)IshBeyblader Wrote: You know the name of it is actually Crux Boost

Ikr,but if it's in the anime,wouldn't it have a name?At least we helped him learn the real name of it.

(Feb. 20, 2018  2:15 AM)IshBeyblader Wrote: ikr,but why would you call it that if it had a name already,because if it's the anime,wouldn't it have a name?

[quote='ptf606' pid='1418842' dateline='1518925856']

I think I did it wrong

[quote='Shevs56' pid='1395687' dateline='1507469538']
i personally havent tried it but i only mentioned my five favorite general launches here im aware that there are a ot more and i have some bey specific launches as well

If you have one for drain fafnir,blaze roctavor,or god valkrie,can you tell me
@[IshBeyblader] Crux Boost or Southern Cross Shoot is a move that starts upright (Regular position + 90 degrees counterclockwise) and pushing it 90 degrees clockwise. The move that Shevs56 mentioned was a tilted launch (Banking Shoot or in the anime "Rush Shoot/Launch")
Me, being my anime self, tried to replicate Red Eye (Shu)'s launch style. What I got surprised me.

I was using my O2.G.X combo (Takara Tomy) against my S2.A.R stamina combo (Hasbro). When I tried to do the Red Eye launch with O2, Obelisk Odin started near the center and as soon as it hit the stadium floor,  rushed in and hit S2 out of the center. Then, O2 started a barrage attack against S2 until it bursted in exactly 5 moves. I was shocked, so I used my launch against aC.H.T combo. O2 did the same thing against aC, but lost by sleep out. aC only clicked twice, which is surprising because it almost never goes beyond one click.

Try it out!
(Feb. 21, 2018  12:04 AM)ptf606 Wrote: @[IshBeyblader] Crux Boost or Southern Cross Shoot is a move that starts upright (Regular position + 90 degrees counterclockwise) and pushing it 90 degrees clockwise. The move that Shevs56 mentioned was a tilted launch (Banking Shoot or in the anime "Rush Shoot/Launch")
Oh...Sorry!
In a blast zone kid video he shows 'grenade ' which involves batting your bey with your launcher just as it leaves the launcher causing your get to bounce and deliver an aerial attack and this will make your bey look like a grenade if your opponent bursts.And 'spinning saw ' which involves launching your bey horizontally so that it spins on its blades which means it has a short life but battling at this table can add an unexpected element to clear battles e.g roktavor r2 vs maximum garuda.Blast zone kid said they were illegal in tournaments but I think they shouldn't be and also there's no clear indication in the WBO rules against them.