Worst/Saddest blading moments

The day I lost my Perseus in the snow in December. Had to shovel and claw every day just to find it. I knew where it was, right over the fence I climbed but it was so deep.All my friends helped me and eventually We found it. It was my first Perseus and it had my perfect RF and my first 90. Plus I loved Greek Related things, and my old middle school taught Greek, and Perseus was my first Season 2. So yeah.
When I found out my First MFB Storm pegasis was fake, and when my Burn bull 145WD was being beaten by Earth Leone 145WB. Then some other kid called him a pro. Eventually I won.
(Jul. 16, 2011  6:13 PM)FlameLibra1 Wrote: I happen to have Takara Tomy stadiums due to the fact my family goes to japan every year.
I say whatever works for you. I think its cool someone can make a unique combo you should really get off their backs about it :\ I think it is well established that dark is not very good but if you can make it work more power to you.

On topic-
Getting a saggitario with a cracked FB out of the packaging. I had to take the bus back to the store to get my money back.

Modding an extra launcher and accidentally breaking it. My fault completely but it still sucked.
What?!A saggitario with a FB?Isn't Divine Chimera the only bey with FB that's released so far?
He meant FaceBolt i think . The most sad blading moment for me is buying a dark wolf instead of dark cancer.
(Jul. 20, 2011  8:55 AM)RustyXD Wrote: He meant FaceBolt i think . The most sad blading moment for me is buying a dark wolf instead of dark cancer.

You failed HARD.
(Jul. 20, 2011  8:55 AM)RustyXD Wrote: The most sad blading moment for me is buying a dark wolf instead of dark cancer.

When I first got into MFB I decided that Dark Wolf looked cooler then Earth Aquila, so I bought D Wolf. XD
When I lost my final battle against Omega. I was shattered for life. </3 Jk about the second part. [;
Although we all know I would've beaten you if I wasn't so daunted and put off by the constant chant of 'the king'. -.-
That was a great moment of my life, ending your win streak and putting your title to shame.
That's right blah... I'm the king. And next time you edit my post I will make you go light on the condiments.
Hah nice one Omega! I love the feeling when you decimate someone whether it be in a sport or a video game.
I would say my worst blading moment would be 8 years ago when my first plastic Wolborg base tip cracked, luckily I got another tip so its all good now.
I had never failed to reach the finals but once.

Worst:
Was battling it out in the finals of the group stages, winner of this battle went to the finals. I had knocked the other Basalt out a fraction of a second before mine went out, it was my win, but for some reason it was a draw. Then as his hand smacked into mine at launch, both our launches were significantly weakened, he called reshoot, but it was ignored. I was going to call reshoot, but was waiting for his to be confirmed, by then, it was over before I could Unhappy

That's just me being a sore loser, but rightfully I should have enhanced into the finals.
The other moment - It was my first blading tournament, and I had got into the finals, however, it had cost me as someone had stolen my MF-H Gravity Perseus R145R2F, it was the attack Perseus when it first came out, the URS was $75 back then. When I realised it was stolen, that hurt.

Best:
The last tournament I went to: Beyfest.
I was in the finals 7/8 times previously, I always lost to the same people, Blitz, Lee etc. The finals of that tournament were to be redone as the results between me and Lee were the same. I had just lost to him.

He picked MF MLD ED145WD, his MFB spin stealer, I chose MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145MB (I had used this practically the whole tournament, I hadn't bladed for a long while just before this tournament, so I was rusty on combo selection).
His MFB spin stealer was pretty much the perfect combo to OS me with, however, I gattyaki'ed him early on so that he was off balance and couldn't make contact with me as he slid on the WD before falling over.
I went for a snipe shoot, sending MLD out instantly.
Then I did a great sliding shoot, it cut right into MLD, MLD went flying.

It was 3-0, so it was a win, why is it such a big deal? To me it was as he had the perfect counter to my bey, however I somehow managed to bypass it.

Plus I had always failed in the finals before.
I had a great combo for a tournament (beyday if you was wondering) and I was testing it out before I went and out of no-were the tip broke I had to make my 3rd best combo because the other on had that part in it.
wy worst blading moment just occurred to me recently. It happened in day of plastic remembrance day. I lost to many bladers that day. I even lost to newbie. From that day, i speak to myself that i will never play plastics bey anymore....
or you could learn more and get better parts instead...
My worst was a few years ago when I tried to find my old blades. And I had a enormous collection. Very nice parts. I found out that my sister had cleaned out the loft which they were in. The one I most regret was my Dragoon MS(My only HMS) even though I own one now. If I still had them then I wouldn't have had to spend massive amounts rebuilding my collection.
Another one that I had is that there was a guy in my school who is gonna move and I don't have contact with him and this happened when beyblade metal fusion just came out and I had only one bey which was a dark bull. So it was the guy's 2nd last day and he came up to me saying "Since I'm gonna move tommorow, would you like to switch beys to remember me?" I said, "Depends on which" since I didn't really know him. He said "Rock Aquario for your Dark bull" and I was like "sure" and the next day was his last day, and we traded, and when I got home and told my brother the news, he got excited and we went to his friend's house so we can battle him. Before Battling his friend, I tightened the performance tip and Face bolt to be on the safe side, and I was up against storm capricorn and it was my first match, and once they collided, all you here is CLACK! and the performance tip and face bolt snapped in half, a 80% of the energy ring was snapped of and the rest came flying at my stomach which hurt. I guess i was too busy falling for the story rather than checking the bey. I'm in Toronto, and he's in England.
my zodiac dark bull face broke in a battle with rock aries
(Jul. 21, 2011  1:29 AM)TheBlackMamba Wrote: Another one that I had is that there was a guy in my school who is gonna move and I don't have contact with him and this happened when beyblade metal fusion just came out and I had only one bey which was a dark bull. So it was the guy's 2nd last day and he came up to me saying "Since I'm gonna move tommorow, would you like to switch beys to remember me?" I said, "Depends on which" since I didn't really know him. He said "Rock Aquario for your Dark bull" and I was like "sure" and the next day was his last day, and we traded, and when I got home and told my brother the news, he got excited and we went to his friend's house so we can battle him. Before Battling his friend, I tightened the performance tip and Face bolt to be on the safe side, and I was up against storm capricorn and it was my first match, and once they collided, all you here is CLACK! and the performance tip and face bolt snapped in half, a 80% of the energy ring was snapped of and the rest came flying at my stomach which hurt. I guess i was too busy falling for the story rather than checking the bey. I'm in Toronto, and he's in England.
Wow.
That means that guy cheated you or it's just an accident?
(Jul. 17, 2011  4:27 AM)PunkBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2011  6:13 PM)FlameLibra1 Wrote: I happen to have Takara Tomy stadiums due to the fact my family goes to japan every year.
I say whatever works for you. I think its cool someone can make a unique combo you should really get off their backs about it :\ I think it is well established that dark is not very good but if you can make it work more power to you.

On topic-
Getting a saggitario with a cracked FB out of the packaging. I had to take the bus back to the store to get my money back.

Modding an extra launcher and accidentally breaking it. My fault completely but it still sucked.

Shouldn't that go in the "Manufacturing problems with your bey" thread??
Doing carp launches 3 times in a row during a competition against th!nk and losing without even giving a fight Crying. I had already used my reshoots so :\. Been working on my launch ever since but the Light Launcher 2 is still hard to control especially when using flat out attack types but I think I'll persist at using it because of its power and accuracy over other launchers.
when my friend begged me too try out my beys (he didnt have any) and he ripped it on to the pavemnet and broke the tip Crying
You let him blade with your beys on PAVEMENT?
What the carp man, that's common sense, it breaking.
i think it was when ginka found out that his dad was in hideing
when i was really young my brothers had plastic beys and i got really upset because my draciel bitchip got all messed up.
i nearly quit blading that day.