Worst/Saddest blading moments

My worst: Either when I had a Burn Leone ED145WD and lost to..... (Suprise Suprise!) A storm Capricorn Weilded by a PREP!!!!! (Im in 5th grade)

OR

When Beyblades got banned at my school thanks to some 1st graders running around accusing some other kids about stealing their beyblade parts
also when I was a noob I traded SD for Q because "purple's gangster"
When I heard hasbro were gonna release tornado beys...
I hit myself in the face and eye with one of my string launcher cords...yess 2 seperate occasions...not my proudest moments...on the bright side im not blind!
@LeonTempestXIII

That's gotta hurt.

When I pull a BeyLauncher, I use myself as a cushion so I don't pull extra hard or something, but I hurt myself sometimes.
my best friend broke his ldrago face,darkbull face and track,and lione face, and finally pegusis face but fixed a few by switching parts.
My worst moment had to have been while camping about 5-6 years ago. Sitting around a campfire me and a friend decided "Hey lets beyblade to pass time." While I had my Master Draciel and he had his new Dranzer F...We launched...Beys hit each other..Mine flew into the fire while his wingtip on his AR broke...Though i saved MD who even now still has the burn scar. Smile
(Jul. 24, 2011  12:11 AM)ryuga1234 Wrote: my bf broke his ldrago face,darkbull face and track,and lione face, and finally pegusis face but fixed a few by switching parts.

i cant beleive your friend broke few of his or her beys.Gasp
[/align]
When my Galaxy Pegasus broke my friends Midnight Bull's tip...
(Jul. 21, 2011  5:00 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2011  4:27 AM)PunkBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2011  6:13 PM)FlameLibra1 Wrote: I happen to have Takara Tomy stadiums due to the fact my family goes to japan every year.
I say whatever works for you. I think its cool someone can make a unique combo you should really get off their backs about it :\ I think it is well established that dark is not very good but if you can make it work more power to you.

On topic-
Getting a saggitario with a cracked FB out of the packaging. I had to take the bus back to the store to get my money back.

Modding an extra launcher and accidentally breaking it. My fault completely but it still sucked.

Shouldn't that go in the "Manufacturing problems with your bey" thread??

It could fit there but it was a beyblade related moment that sucked.
It was probably when someone stole my Rock Leone and Dark Gasher.
I have been hearing of a lot of thefts recently. Why don't people realize if they steal beys people are going to quit the game and then they won't have anyone to play against. Idiots.
(Jul. 26, 2011  2:51 AM)serpant owner Wrote: come on why tell everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude, y go hay wire after i posted it you should of never told meAngry
I've heard of people attempting to steal from a store but never stealing from another blader. That's just cold.
New one:
When I didn't have enough money to buy Ray Striker.
My Meteo Ldrago August flies away and the Lf was a little bit damaged Unhappy
(Aug. 03, 2011  3:35 AM)HollowPerseus Wrote: I've heard of people attempting to steal from a store but never stealing from another blader. That's just cold.

Yeah it is. It really makes me mad because stealing is bad enough but stealing from a blader especially a younger blader is twice as messed up. I cannot justify stealing from a big company but the company is not going to be upset if you took something. People will. I still remember a small kid crying at a yugioh tourney cuz some moron took his deck.
(Aug. 03, 2011  1:34 PM)PunkBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2011  3:35 AM)HollowPerseus Wrote: I've heard of people attempting to steal from a store but never stealing from another blader. That's just cold.

Yeah it is. It really makes me mad because stealing is bad enough but stealing from a blader especially a younger blader is twice as messed up. I cannot justify stealing from a big company but the company is not going to be upset if you took something. People will. I still remember a small kid crying at a yugioh tourney cuz some moron took his deck.

Those people just BEG to die.It's different if you're two kids the same age playing the game for keeps.
(Aug. 03, 2011  1:41 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2011  1:34 PM)PunkBlader Wrote:

Those people just BEG to die.It's different if you're two kids the same age playing the game for keeps.
I think a good fist to the face may help. I am guessing that at a tourney thats an automatic ban and DQ for the WBO like in most games. If I was running that tourney you would be DQ'd with a quickness.

That would be betting not stealing though.
i have 2 sad moments,not very sad,

when i broke my Dranzer G's base because of fighting chinese copy of HMS,and,when i lose a tournament because of the stadium shaking,and always lose because of launcher factors.
Uh, my saddest moment is when I participated in the 'worst tourney of my life'.
By watching Ginga and Phoenix's 1st battle, I remembered this situation which has been a vital part of my beyblading hobby.
The tourney was like a 'Do or Die' kinda thingy. If you win a battle, enjoy. If you lose one, give up on your bey, and let the winner have it. WTF!? I lost SO MANY of my beys there...
Still, as I was a cheerful guy, I was happy. I thought- "Well, I just lost a few of them(about 20-30) from my huge collection, why worry?"
But, the pain of losing those intensified when I joined WBO. I realized that I had lost some Classics, and some top tiers. I won't name them now, as it is very sad. Unhappy
Probably either when my Storm Pegasus facebolt got jacked up or when I found out that the Metal wheels got really dull after about a day.
Probably either when my Storm Pegasus facebolt got jacked up or when I found out that the Metal wheels got really dull after about a day.
When I had to throw out my only stadium (Super Vortex), It was fine on Friday, came home yesterday, there was a crack in it, luckily my brother has 2 stadiums so I'm borrowing his carpy Pegasus Thunder Whip.
I'd say when I took my first bey (dragoon mf) to the country club and launched it, it hit my sister's ankle and my mom took it away all on the first day, and guess what? She said she'd take it away for a week and instead I haven't seen my dragoon mf ever since that day.