Worst/Saddest blading moments

When i realise i spend all my stupid money on RF tips *trollface*
(Aug. 08, 2011  2:41 PM)bbamsuv Wrote: I'd say when I took my first bey (dragoon mf) to the country club and launched it, it hit my sister's ankle and my mom took it away all on the first day, and guess what? She said she'd take it away for a week and instead I haven't seen my dragoon mf ever since that day.
Then she must be hate it for a long time and just get of it with this chance.
My worst moment was when somebody broke into my locker at school and stole a couple of my beys.
(Aug. 09, 2011  12:15 PM)am6744 Wrote: My worst moment was when somebody broke into my locker at school and stole a couple of my beys.

Why in hell do you put beys in your school locker?
Don't you afraid that the teacher will blame at you?
After a long day of shopping at the outlet mall, my mom finally agreed to take me to Target. So I walked over to the Beyblade section, in search of new Beys and/or a Grip. I found....... nothing. So I figured that the only other thing that could make my day was to get a hot chocolate from the Starbucks inside the store. It was closed. On the bright side, though, I ordered a RBV7. Smile
(Aug. 09, 2011  2:21 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2011  12:15 PM)am6744 Wrote: My worst moment was when somebody broke into my locker at school and stole a couple of my beys.

Why in hell do you put beys in your school locker?
Don't you afraid that the teacher will blame at you?

The teacher's aren't allowed to go through our lockers
i just picked beyblade back up i go to launch meteo l drago snap there goes my left launcher
(Aug. 12, 2011  12:34 AM)NobleGallade Wrote: i just picked beyblade back up i go to launch meteo l drago snap there goes my left launcher

Well, that must've sucked.
i have TWO sad moments:
my lightning broke
while i was trying to fix my beylauncher's STRING the HANDLE broke Pinching_eyes_2
When My Flame Libra's T125 broke the same day I got it Crying
I was beybattling my friend when the battle got to epic when the battle was over my Storm Pegasis Tip Was Smashed into pieces I replaced it for a gravity destroyer i was happy but also sad cause pegasis was my first beyblade.Rest In Peace Pegasis.
I was beybattling my friend when the battle got to epic when the battle was over my Storm Pegasis Tip Was Smashed into pieces I replaced it for a gravity destroyer i was happy but also sad cause pegasis was my first beyblade.Rest In Peace Pegasis.
Whoops sorry about the spam it was an accident
Whoops sorry about the spam it was an accident
Omg my computer is auto spamming
Omg my computer is auto spamming
if my blade was to fast for the arena and spinned out ^^ I lose the fight and I didn´t won dark gasher ( but was not so bad because dark gasher is not good)
Sorry to burst your bubble, but Dark Gasher has some pretty good parts. Only Dark is bad.
I find only the track is good and his bottom has killer gemios too. for me it was unintresting
when my phantom force wolborg shattered in battle Unhappy me and my friend were blading as hard as we could, he had a dranzer s and i had wolborg, i launched at 100% and it hit the opponents bey, and then they both shattered!
I was battling with my MF-H Scythe Aquario 230XF in a tournament freeplay and it got KO'ed and this guy (He's very well-known on the WBO) kicked it off the bandstand and my XF was Smith...

I wont say who it was.
(Aug. 12, 2011  8:52 PM)Shadow Scythe Wrote: I was battling with my MF-H Scythe Aquario 230XF in a tournament freeplay and it got KO'ed and this guy (He's very well-known on the WBO) kicked it off the bandstand and my XF was Smith...

I wont say who it was.

who?
(Aug. 12, 2011  8:52 PM)Shadow Scythe Wrote: I was battling with my MF-H Scythe Aquario 230XF in a tournament freeplay and it got KO'ed and this guy (He's very well-known on the WBO) kicked it off the bandstand and my XF was Smith...

I wont say who it was.

That was kind of a carp.
when I lost my special edition Hasbro storm Pegasus from riding my bike in a storm Crying I checked my pockets but it wasn't there
When my string launcher broke on the first day I got it... (sigh) Should have gotten gotten a suspension!! Tired
(Aug. 14, 2011  9:26 PM)Byphure☯ Wrote: When my string launcher broke on the first day I got it... (sigh) Should have gotten gotten a suspension!! Tired

The rubber thing is much better, is the rubber absorbs the recoil it gets from being swung back.
Have had another worst beyblade moment. today was my first tourny and I was using my fav bey, earth striker, and I lost both matches 3 0. :l
(Aug. 15, 2011  5:36 AM)drakio Wrote: Have had another worst beyblade moment. today was my first tourny and I was using my fav bey, earth striker, and I lost both matches 3 0. :l

you didnt do to bad you battled pros sadly