Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events

(Dec. 08, 2017  8:33 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2017  8:03 AM)Ultragunner Wrote: -Why is 4glaive sometimes used over 7glaive? Isn't 7 better?

7 is indeed better. Anybody using 4 either doesn't have 7 or isn't aware that it's better haha. Or it's Deck Format where you need to have three different Disks, so 4 can become a viable option.
I heard 4 had better stamina than 7.is it true?
(Dec. 08, 2017  9:03 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: I heard 4 had better stamina than 7.is it true?

Not true; 7 is definitively better than 4 in terms of Stamina.
(Dec. 08, 2017  9:03 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2017  8:33 AM)Kei Wrote: 7 is indeed better. Anybody using 4 either doesn't have 7 or isn't aware that it's better haha. Or it's Deck Format where you need to have three different Disks, so 4 can become a viable option.
I heard 4 had better stamina than 7.is it true?

Currently 7 has the best stamina thanks to its weight. 4 and 8 have similar stamina, and are both good choices in 3 on 3 battle.
(Dec. 09, 2017  3:13 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2017  9:03 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: I heard 4 had better stamina than 7.is it true?

Not true; 7 is definitively better than 4 in terms of Stamina.
Better than 8 too?i know 8 is not competitive but i thought people didnt used it cuz it bursted alot but had the best stamina cuz it has the most owd out of any core disk and 7 doesnt look like it has much owd
(Dec. 09, 2017  5:01 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2017  9:03 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: I heard 4 had better stamina than 7.is it true?

Currently 7 has the best stamina thanks to its weight. 4 and 8 have similar stamina, and are both good choices in 3 on 3 battle.
I thought 8 had better stamina than 7 but wasnt used cuz it bursts alot.
(Dec. 09, 2017  7:22 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2017  3:13 AM)Kei Wrote: Not true; 7 is definitively better than 4 in terms of Stamina.
Better than 8 too?i know 8 is not competitive but i thought people didnt used it cuz it bursted alot but had the best stamina cuz it has the most owd out of any core disk and 7 doesnt look like it has much owd
(Dec. 09, 2017  5:01 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Currently 7 has the best stamina thanks to its weight. 4 and 8 have similar stamina, and are both good choices in 3 on 3 battle.

Actually, the better the stamina a disc has, the easier to be bursted, since better stamina implies larger inertia, and thus make the disc more likely to continue spinning when layer hit with opponents. 7 is definitely better than 8 at stamina, and also a little bit easier to be bursted.
(Dec. 09, 2017  7:52 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2017  7:22 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Better than 8 too?i know 8 is not competitive but i thought people didnt used it cuz it bursted alot but had the best stamina cuz it has the most owd out of any core disk and 7 doesnt look like it has much owd

Actually, the better the stamina a disc has, the easier to be bursted, since better stamina implies larger inertia, and thus make the disc more likely to continue spinning when layer hit with opponents. 7 is definitely better than 8 at stamina, and also a little bit easier to be bursted.
I am sure 7 is harder to burst than 8. Btw have u tested those?
(Dec. 19, 2017  1:53 AM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: Is 4 or 7 better for attack?

In most cases, 7 due to its heavier weight and better stamins, but 4 is also pretty good if you want a bit more speed and resistance than 7.
That's No Dragoon! - 12/16/2017
Roanoke, Virginia, USA - Burst Format

1st: @[Lord Max]
Nightmare Longinus Bump assault (deck finals only)
Twin Nemesis 8 Cross Accel (deck finals only)
Alter Chronos 7 Glaive Orbit
Nightmare Longinus Bump Bearing

2nd: @[XtremeVic12]
Nightmare Longinus Flow Destroy
MG Drain Fafnir 8 Glaive Bearing

3rd: @[beyblader 5372]
Drain Fafnir 4 Glaive Bearing
Twin Nemesis 8 Meteor Accel
Legend Spriggan 7 Bump Xtreme

4th: @[Kokopuff]
Alter Chronos 5 Cross Orbit
Nightmare Longinus Destroy
Sieg Xcalibur Quarter Quake
flow? sorry for this question...but isn't flow outclassed?
(Dec. 22, 2017  3:36 AM)Dragunix Wrote: flow? sorry for this question...but isn't flow outclassed?
Some people dont want to use the best combos or dont have the parts. Uncertain
ah...my bad...sorry
(Dec. 22, 2017  3:36 AM)Dragunix Wrote: flow? sorry for this question...but isn't flow outclassed?

frames do not have that much big of an impact for attack types. they are just used to ad weight so u can use any frame for an attack type tho M, G,C etc would have been better but flow is usable.
How often does dF burst when it's on bearing?
(Dec. 22, 2017  1:08 PM)Wind~down~cat Wrote: How often does dF burst when it's on bearing?
it would certainly need an "A" mould GC or a WBBA GC (similar properties in terms of burst resistance), and even without Bearing, it would still be recommended to use dF with an A Mould GC.
(Dec. 22, 2017  1:08 PM)Wind~down~cat Wrote: How often does dF burst when it's on bearing?

dF barely bursted I used it with A god chip
[Image: 27AQNNi.jpg]

WELCOME TO A&C GAMES VI - 12/17/2017
Toronto, Ontario, Canada - Burst Format

1st: OldSchool™
Drain Fafnir 4 Bump Destroy
Shadow Orichalcum 4 Bump Destroy
Deep Chaos 7 Glaive Atomic

2nd: Kei
Drain Fafnir 7 Glaive Destroy
Drain Fafnir 7 Glaive Bearing
Lost Longinus 5 Bump Destroy
Deep Chaos 7 Revolve

3rd: 1234beyblade
Drain Fafnir 7 Glaive Destroy
Deep Chaos 7 Glaive Atomic
Deep Chaos 7 Glaive Destroy
Deep Chaos 7 Revolve (Deck Format Finals Only)
Sieg Xcalibur 5 Meteor Orbit (Deck Format Finals Only)

Read my full tournament report with commentary here!

(Dec. 22, 2017  3:31 AM)Angry Face Wrote: That's No Dragoon! - 12/16/2017

Interesting! How did Bearing work out for you guys? What was it used against?

And did nobody use Drain Fafnir or right-spin Stamina Layers on Destroy?
Wow, still surprised there's no nL on the list
(Dec. 24, 2017  1:09 AM)Mage Wrote: Wow, still surprised there's no nL on the list

Yeah, and as I mention in my report, there certainly was a lot of it going around. But mainly from new players who had just bought it. It was beating a lot of Drain Fafnir combos throughout the first stage, but knowing it would be a big factor in this event, many players like myself, 1234beyblade, and JesseObre countered it with right-spin Stamina as nL (especially on Destroy) has a difficult time with that in comparison generally speaking.

It's definitely very good regardless, but the issue was that everyone who has a finger on the pulse of the metagame and state of our community in Toronto saw it coming at this event and was able to counter it.
Final Showdown 2:- 25/12/2017\
Mumbai, India - Burst + MFB

MFB (STD):-
1st Place:- Ashton Pinto
MSF-H Zirago 85MF/RF (both tips were used)
Duo Cancer BD
Death Aquario BD145RB

2nd Snidmist (aka Mihir):-
Balro Balro D125MF
Wyvang Wyvang S130R2F
MSF-H Zirago Dragoon 105WD

3rd F2
Flash Pegasis D125MF
Girago Dragoon DF105WD
Balro Balro BD145RDF

Dragoon LTSC was star of today's event. it was able to deal well with attack as well OS everything. it even OSed Duo in some battles. though it was still possible to counter it with Flash which was little hard but definately possible
Burst:-

1st Place Aaryan
Spriggan Central Variable
Dark Deathscyther Knuckle Gyro
Chaos Knuckle Revolve

2nd:- ashton pinto
Valkyrie Gravity Accel
Kaiser Kebeus Knuckle Revolve

3rd Eurekaboy
Dark Deathscyther Infinity Orbit
Drain Fafnir Vertical Orbit
Lost Longinus Nine Extreme
Chaos Knucle Revolve

Chaos surprizingly did very well. even it was able to take lots of attack without bursting due to its smooth shape. I have to say its . definately underratedD2 also was quite dominant but it was losing to Chaos, Valkyrre and dF. Metagame wasn't only stamina/defence heavy. even Valkyrie did very well. I have to say Valkyrie kinda dominated me in semi finals it KOed my chaos and Bursted D2. and I self Koed L2. And In battle for 3rd place I used L2 against dF 3 times because I was confident I will pull win with Chaos later. but Eurekaboy's L2 got a lucky KO and thats how I didn't placed again beyhaha. NP maybe next time!

if it worth mentioning:- Strangely Chaos Bursted D2, S2 and Valkyrie and even KOed Drain Fafnir LOL
(Dec. 22, 2017  3:31 AM)Angry Face Wrote: That's No Dragoon! - 12/16/2017

1st: @[Lord Max]
Twin Nemesis 8 Cross Accel (deck finals only)
2nd: @[XtremeVic12]
MG Drain Fafnir 8 Glaive Bearing
3rd: @[beyblader 5372]
Twin Nemesis 8 Meteor Accel
I thought 8 was useless.  How was its stamina compared to 7 and 4? From what i have seen 8 is quite stable. Any reason why 8 was used?
(Dec. 25, 2017  9:55 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Final Showdown 2:- 25/12/2017\
Mumbai, India - Burst + MFB

MFB (STD):-
1st Place:- Ashton Pinto
MSF-H Zirago 85MF/RF (both tips were used)
Duo Cancer BD
Death Aquario BD145RB

2nd Snidmist (aka Mihir):-
Balro Balro D125MF
Wyvang Wyvang S130R2F
MSF-H Zirago Dragoon 105WD

3rd F2
Flash Pegasis D125MF
Girago Dragoon DF105WD
Balro Balro BD145RDF

Wow. Beating all those heavy metal synchromes with MFB stuff!
Gratz
!

Burst

3rd Eurekaboy
Dark Deathscyther Infinity Orbit
Drain Fafnir Vertical Orbit
Lost Longinus Nine Extreme

Chaos Knucle Revolve

What is with those disks? o_O
beyhah yeah. despite being MFB Death was able to withstand attack of both wyvang and balro just fine. RB made it intercept attacker and KO them before they could even start moving. Even Flash was unable to move it from place which otherwise take down many heavy defence combos (though my launch was bit messed up today and my Metal Face was lost). Duo did just fine job of OSing stuff though Dragoon gave it problem.

As for those disks lol. I found Infinity works very well on D2, dF was Snidmist's and he choose to go for Vertical for some reason and Eurekaboy justed changed driver to extreme on his new L2 and didn't thought of disk
What u r up to metal or burst