Dec

Final Showdown 2:- Metal Mania (Free Entry) (DATE CHANGED)

Mumbai, Maharashtra
14 bladers registered
Sanjay Gandhi National Park
Boriwali East
  Take Ticket and come straight in you will see us near a tree
10:00AM on 12/25/2017
Hosted by
Format
Metal Fight

Most official Metal Fight/Fusion gear can be used.

Full Rules
Admission
0 cash  or Free with Passport*

Free entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization. Learn More
Hey guys! Its WBO's 8th Aniversary and to celebrate this we are having this event and special thing is there won't be entry fees!!
for these events!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTU9qMQGmNb5G0wd93EPFb...3aujzqRGCA] Confirmed Members: 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTU9qMQGmNb5G0wd93EPFb...3aujzqRGCA]Unconfrimed
[Image: dj2002.gif]Hosting Team 
[Image: 7s1]Prizes:
1st Place:- Gold Bit + Credits
2nd Place:- Silver Bit + Credits 
3rd Place:- Bronze Bit + Credits

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_BqBbiecMtjDZdHIoztv...miiYlf3oMg]
FAQ (please read carefully before coming
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Event; Role of the Host, co-Host & Judges; Formats and more! 
Click To Read Questions and Answers (Click to View)
Fees
Click To Read Questions and Answers (Click to View)
added Poster. Thanks to Forbidden 1 for making it!
AaryanBITW Eurekaboy Snidmist MihirP ashton pinto @[YashPinto] Maximum Dranzer Alex Mercer HarryAlchemist @[ChristopherMK] @[Ibbuzumer] Eshan Om @[Bhargav Banda] Rayx Nikhil @[Nik1392] @[Romorockerbros] @[Tanish] Jksiddh Disaster @[Lucifer18] Burn Phoenix Zee_786 [Ultimateblader/] [beybladejag r]

Tagging everyone to notify for event
Count me in!
Surely going to come . Hope to see some strong bladers
I will most probably come. I hope this time people read the rule book. Many people show up with fakes and have no idea what a WBO event is like despite old members helping them out
I'm attending this event it's gonna be awesome
Due to some personal issue i want to request all the bladers that if we can postpone the event on 27th of December .. ?
FIREFIRE CPB
(9 hours ago)Snidmist Wrote: Due to some personal issue i want to request all the bladers that if we can postpone the event on 27th of December .. ?

we can rather have a event next day as well. I asked Mods about it last month and as you guys are helping me out I will go ahead and post thread for those event
FIREFIRE CPB
Guys we decided to shift dates a bit. like for MFB + Burst event it will be 25 december and for MFL/LTD + Burst (replaced the HMS) on 1st Jan