Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events

(Sep. 29, 2013  12:41 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Gladiators Onslaught 9/28/13
1st: Dark_Mousy- Genbull Dragooon F230 CF/BD145 RDF
2nd: stormscorpio1- MSF Genbull Dragooon F230 CF/ MSF-H Wyvang Dragooon BD145 RDF
3rd: Thunder Dome- MSF-M Genbull Dragooon F230 CF/MSF-M Wyvang Dragooon BD145/Genbull Dragooon T125 GCF

Left Spin.. Left Spin everywear haha, did you face a lot of right spin?!
Lulz no one uses Duo in NC, that would be a wake-up call for Nc.
2nd: stormscorpio1- MSF Genbull Dragooon F230 CF/ MSF-H Wyvang Dragooon BD145 RDF
3rd: Thunder Dome- MSF-M Genbull Dragooon F230 CF/MSF-M Wyvang Dragooon BD145/Genbull Dragooon T125 GCF
You all used, Genbull Dragooon F230 CF too much lol. So does that mean Geanbull Dragoon is better without a MSF or MSF-M? Anyway I loved all the beyblades used there such awsome combos.
(Sep. 29, 2013  12:55 AM)theblackdragon Wrote: That was BB-10... NC is SERIOUSLY heavy on Dragooon. It's like not even a spin stealer here, it's just normal.
Agreed, not a Duo, Revizer or Wyvang^2 in sight. Too many genbulls!
(Sep. 29, 2013  12:56 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote:

Left Spin.. Left Spin everywear haha, did you face a lot of right spin?!
Yes, actually I went against a lot of right spin. 3/9 of my matches were against left spin. The rest were against right.
Not Genbull Dragooon, I hate Genbull, hate, hate, hate.

Why Genbull Dragooon and no Duo.Crying
(Sep. 29, 2013  1:04 AM)AZL Wrote: Not Genbull Dragooon, I hate Genbull, hate, hate,hate.

Why Genbull Dragooon and no Duo.Crying
Agreed use more Duo. AZL I think you like playing with your words now some big some not lol.
(Sep. 29, 2013  12:57 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Lulz no one uses Duo in NC, that would be a wake-up call for Nc.

It was used some today. I used Duo Cancer SA165 BWD a few times. It did okay. But today was a left spin day. F230 deserves a spot on the tier list after today hah. And I used a MSF M on Genbull Dragooon.
(Sep. 29, 2013  1:10 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2013  12:57 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Lulz no one uses Duo in NC, that would be a wake-up call for Nc.

It was used some today. I used Duo Cancer SA165 BWD a few times. It did okay. But today was a left spin day. F230 deserves a spot on the tier list after today hah. And I used a MSF M on Genbull Dragooon.
After what you said and the results it does deserves a spot on the tier list. I wonder if anyone will try/test it more?
Right-spin wasn't big today. I used Duo Cancer SA165EWD and it went undefeated... Then my GCF got smashed on the concrete at the end and I lost. Unhappy But seriously, Dragooon was everywhere today. Dragooon F230 is nearly unbeatable in BB-10. So far the only thing I've actually seen win against it are Death/Duo F230 and Dragooon SA165WD. It definitely needs a spot on the competitive list now that we have testing...

Dragooon BD145RDF was probably played in at least 3/4 of the matches that I saw, though. As far as I know it only actually lost twice. XD Duo would've swept the whole thing if someone had used it...
(Sep. 29, 2013  12:10 AM)LMAO Wrote: No testing is really needed, if you're going for more of an Attack F230 setup, using Wyvang or Girago would be the best, however, if you're going for more of a Stamina setup, Genbull would be the best.

Personally, I like using Genbull since I feel like its safer to use in a tournament, especially since Toronto's tournaments are mostly Stamina.

Its weird, which F230 was being used against the Duo W2D combo? The Brown or Orange one?

And Flash probably just wasn't launched properly, that's why it lost haha.
I used Wyvang because I thought *Ginga* would use Genbull Genbull F230 GCF, and I knew I might need to KO. It did help me get a KO on his Genbull(still lost 3-2 though) and it helped me KO his Duo, but it also caused a recoil KO in that match. I think the risk is worth it though.

It was brown, sadly. I did have a really good brown one though. I might be uploading some footage that's mainly the match, so I'll PM you when/if I do so you can see it.

I did sliding shoot fine, just self KO'd twice and got recoil KO'd once. Probably should've worn my RF a little more but whatever I guess, didn't affect my results.

@NC tournament- One of you guys should've used Genbull F230 GCF. It can beat Dragooon, attack, and KO stamina if you launch good. In fact, it even beat Saramanda Revizer E230 CS by KO today. It is a little risky if you face stamina though, since its pretty hard to sliding shoot perfectly and KO WD/other really passive things from what I saw.
Really? Dragooon trashes Genbull for me. :\ I like Duo F230CF a lot... I just didn't use it because I was worried about SS1 using Phantom SA165SD or Dark using Duo SA165BWD. Lokking back it would've been a great idea.

EDIT: Genbull F230 can KO right-spin stamina?? What has it beaten? It's never done that for me. Maybe I'm just not good with it. Tongue_out I could never get GCF/CF to hit very well.
Keep in mind this is just from today, but it seemed like it.
I think that one of the reasons it was KOing was because I made the decision to use GCF. It is so much faster than CF.
(Sep. 29, 2013  2:43 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: I think that one of the reasons it was KOing was because I made the decision to use GCF. It is so much faster than CF.

How did you like GCF over CF on F230 combos?
Honestly it provides the same amount of LAD and catches the tornado ridge much better, along with being fast enough to KO stamina.
(Sep. 29, 2013  12:41 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Gladiators Onslaught 9/28/13 BB-10

This is insane LOL.

Also for your combos, is "MSF-M Wyvang Dragooon BD145" supposed to have RDF on it or ...?

(Sep. 29, 2013  1:10 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: It was used some today. I used Duo Cancer SA165 BWD a few times. It did okay. But today was a left spin day. F230 deserves a spot on the tier list after today hah. And I used a MSF M on Genbull Dragooon.

Wait, so did you win with Duo? If so, it should be on the list.

(Sep. 29, 2013  11:41 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Honestly it provides the same amount of LAD and catches the tornado ridge much better, along with being fast enough to KO stamina.

Having a wider flat tip also allows GCF to stay upright for a slightly longer period of time than CF, which is important because it means you are further away from stopping completely, and it also means that your Beyblade will still have the ability to move significantly and make contact with the opposing Beyblade. At PROJECT BEYHEM 3.0, there was one round where JesseObre was using Dragooon F230CF against LMAO's Duo Cygnus SA165EWD, but it nearly lost by OS because it wasn't able to continue stealing spin from Duo due to its relative immobility. In fact, this particular round was actually caught on camera. You can see the clip in this video at 5:45: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L5JmXpXlyg This is an extreme example, and but it does illustrate why it's important to stay upright and mobile as long as possible.
Kei: I used it twice. I lost with it once. So yes it does need to be up there. Forgot i used it with all the left spin combos going around.
Kei
Thanks for reminding me. It has an RDF on it. I'll fix that.
Seeing those results is making me reconsider tall attackers like MSF-H Bahamdia Ifraid SA165R2F... If F230 is so rediculously prevelant, maybe Bahamdia would be able to reach it and topple it.

Did everyone have orange F230s or are those as overrated as I imagine they are?

Dang, I wish I lived just a little closer to NC, haha! I'd love to go to one of those events, but it's just barely out of driving range for me Unhappy
They were all orange.

Toppling F230CF is impossible... you can't even do it on SR200. :\ If you ask me, Dragooon F230 is totally broken. Duo F230/B : D and Genbull Dragooon T125GCF are like the only things that can counter it. Not even Balro could KO it, and Balro beats the polycarbonate out of anything on 230.
(Oct. 01, 2013  8:24 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: They were all orange.

Toppling F230CF is impossible... you can't even do it on SR200. :\ If you ask me, Dragooon F230 is totally broken. Duo F230/B : D and Genbull Dragooon T125GCF are like the only things that can counter it. Not even Balro could KO it, and Balro beats the polycarbonate out of anything on 230.

Ss1 used genbull dragoon t125 gcf and i beat him 3-1. I recorded all the matches in the finals. And a few matches prior.
So Dark why did you use GCF then CF? CF had a better LAD it less likely to Self KO
er GCF is a bit better than CF for LAD, though, yes, it does not self-KO as much.
It may be a bit better but the gear grinds and CF doesn't. I think i will have to check it out lol.