Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events

(Oct. 27, 2013  8:13 PM)Tri Wrote: Everyone used Dragooon F230 CF/GCF XD!

You and SS1 seem to be the ones that started this discussion on illegalization of F230 CF/GCF, so why don't you just decide at the tournament not to use it? I'm sure all of you would be okay with this choice since your most likely all friendly enough to do so.

We're all nice enough to do that I suppose. BUT when on the competitive scene i tend to be a bit more competitive then i should be sometimes.
Wait, Orojya 2? Is this something new, or am I really that inactive?
(Oct. 28, 2013  3:01 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: Wait, Orojya 2? Is this something new, or am I really that inactive?

he has a thing for Orojya 2. It did decent against a kid.
Woah woah woah woah... I didn't get second, LOL I was in third. XD Def came in second. Smile

We both went 6-3, but he won in the finals, whereas I won all my matches in the preliminary rounds.
(Oct. 28, 2013  3:24 AM)theblackdragon Wrote: Woah woah woah woah... I didn't get second, LOL I was in third. XD Def came in second. Smile

We both went 6-3, but he won in the finals, whereas I won all my matches in the preliminary rounds.

I fixed it. That's what lack of sleep does to someone hah.
I'm surprised nobody made a big deal out of Genbull Dragoon E230 GCF. Must not be as surprising as i thought.
I've used it before and it worked pretty good, but I used it in a Stalling Clause and I lost against a Duo combo. It's pretty good against Attack though.
The Walking Bey - 10/20/13 - ZERO-G Format
1st: Kei - MSF-L Wyvang Wyvang SA165 (Attack Mode) GCF / MF-M Scythe Kronos SA165BWD / MSF-M Genbull Genbull F230GCF / MSF-M Genbull Dragooon F230GCF
2nd: JesseObre - MF-H Scythe Kronos SA165BWD / MSF-F Genbull Dragooon F230CF / MSF-F Genbull Genbull F230CF
3rd: Pockyx3 - Reviser Dragoon B:D / Phoenic Begirados SA165GCF / Reviser Dragoon SA165BWD / Reviser Reviser E230BWD

Sorry for the delay! It took me a while to get Jesse's combos.

Don't read too much into my use of Scythe yet. Jesse told me about the combo and I decided to try it out a few times on a whim after taking a quick look at the test results. I haven't done any real testing with it myself yet, so I'm not sure if it is going to be something I'll continue to use. It did do relatively well, though.
So, F230 CF/GCF topped again...

Surprised a Scythe Combo topped.
(Nov. 02, 2013  8:28 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: So, F230 CF/GCF topped again...

It's been topping for months. That's no surprise. What's actually "surprising" here (besides the use of Scythe) is that Pockyx3 placed without using it.
Revizer Revizer E230BWD because Revizer Revizer E230RB is too mainstream. Haha, Pockyx3's the best when it comes to random combos.

Just a question Kei, why do you prefer MF-M or MSF-M rather than using a MF-H or a MF-L in a tournament?
(Nov. 02, 2013  9:47 PM)LMAO Wrote: Just a question Kei, why do you prefer MF-M or MSF-M rather than using a MF-H or a MF-L in a tournament?

Ingulit actually asked me the same thing a few pages back: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Winning-...pid1157112

I don't necessarily dislike MF-H or MF-L; it just depends on the situation. You might be able to generalize my stance and say that I like MF-M for Stamina, MF-L for Attack, and MF-H for Defense. For example, I used MSF-L on Wyvang Wyvang SA165 (Attack Mode) GCF at The Walking Bey, as you can see. However, there are always exceptions, of course.
(Nov. 02, 2013  8:33 PM)Kei Wrote:

It's been topping for months. That's no surprise. What's actually "surprising" here (besides the use of Scythe) is that Pockyx3 placed without using it.

Quick question... did Pockyx3 actually go up against Dragooon F230CF/GCF? If he did, what beat it??

How many people there used an orange F230? Also, what did scythe do well against? I'm curious as to what it can take out.
(Nov. 03, 2013  1:53 AM)theblackdragon Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2013  8:33 PM)Kei Wrote:

Quick question... did Pockyx3 actually go up against Dragooon F230CF/GCF? If he did, what beat it??

How many people there used an orange F230? Also, what did scythe do well against? I'm curious as to what it can take out.

I judged all of his matches, and he did face an brown F230 using his Pheonic Begirados combo IIRC, and he won the match 3-2.

Kei, JesseObre, Pockyx3 (I think?), HeavenKerbecs, and I all have F230's, so about 1/3 of the tournament goers have an Orange F230.
Did he go against Dragooon F230? Or Duo/Genbull F230?

Did you see what Scythe beat?
(Nov. 03, 2013  2:05 AM)theblackdragon Wrote: Did you see what Scythe beat?

I beat Duo combos a couple of times.

edit: LMAO, Wally.web also has an abnormally great red F230, so I would include him too.
(Nov. 03, 2013  3:18 AM)theblackdragon Wrote: Really? :o What kinds of Duo combos?

B:D, SA165 ... Can't recall exactly.
A YEAR: The Month of Frost - 11/3/13 - ZERO-G Format
1st: Kei - MSF-L Wyvang Dragooon SA165 (Attack Mode) GCF / MF-L Duo Cygnus SA165TB / MSF-M Genbull Genbull F230GCF / MSF-M Genbull Dragooon F230GCF / MSF Killerken Genbull B:D
2nd: LMAO - MF Duo Darkhelm F230CF / MSF-L Revizer Dragooon E230 (Boost Mode) RB / MSF-L Wyvang Dragooon SA165 (Attack Mode) RF / MSF-M Balro Balro E230 (Boost Mode) GF
3rd: JesseObre - MSF-H Bahamdia Dragooon E230CF / MF-F Scythe Kronos SA165BWD / MSF-F Genbull Genbull F230CF / MSF-F Genbull Dragooon F230CF

Dragooon F230 CF/GCF lost to left-spin Synchrom SA165BWD combos all day.
Good job, Kei. I always knew SA165TB had something.
But LMAO why Darkhelm?
(Nov. 04, 2013  1:42 AM)Bularieleone Wrote: But LMAO why Darkhelm?

I have no idea.

I just bought it off of someone else, and I decided to use it. It really made no difference in the tournament, since I won all my matches that I used it with.
Darkhelm/Hades isn't bad for Stamina, actually, so it wasn't a poor choice.
I've never tried that though. Might be worth some tests. Smile
It's on the tier list, RagerBlade Wink.
Rip Through The City L.A. - 11/03/13 - BB-10 Format

1st: tanzam2 -- MF-H Duo Bull BD

2nd: jojospud247 -- Ifraid Dragoon ED145WD / MSF Girago Wyvang SA165RF / MSF Balro Balro BD145RSF / Killerken Dragoon D125CF

3rd: DrakeTheAwesome -- Revizer Golem TH170 D / Big Bang Pegasus S130 WD