Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events

The gear nubs have been shown to not significantly affect LAD/stamina in general...
(Oct. 01, 2013  8:39 PM)Stars Wrote: So Dark why did you use GCF then CF? CF had a better LAD it less likely to Self KO

I uswd cf at the event because it looked pretty on f230.
(Oct. 01, 2013  10:37 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2013  8:39 PM)Stars Wrote: So Dark why did you use GCF then CF? CF had a better LAD it less likely to Self KO

I uswd cf at the event because it looked pretty on f230.

lawls best reason EVER for using a part Tongue_out
(Sep. 30, 2013  2:27 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2013  12:41 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Gladiators Onslaught 9/28/13 BB-10
1st: Dark_Mousy- Genbull Dragooon F230 CF/BD145 RDF
2nd: stormscorpio1- MSF Genbull Dragooon F230 CF/ MSF-H Wyvang Dragooon BD145 RDF
3rd: Thunder Dome- MSF-M Genbull Dragooon F230 CF/MSF-M Wyvang Dragooon BD145/Genbull Dragooon T125 GCF

This is insane LOL.

Also for your combos, is "MSF-M Wyvang Dragooon BD145" supposed to have RDF on it or ...?

(Sep. 29, 2013  1:10 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: It was used some today. I used Duo Cancer SA165 BWD a few times. It did okay. But today was a left spin day. F230 deserves a spot on the tier list after today hah. And I used a MSF M on Genbull Dragooon.

Wait, so did you win with Duo? If so, it should be on the list.

(Sep. 29, 2013  11:41 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Honestly it provides the same amount of LAD and catches the tornado ridge much better, along with being fast enough to KO stamina.

Having a wider flat tip also allows GCF to stay upright for a slightly longer period of time than CF, which is important because it means you are further away from stopping completely, and it also means that your Beyblade will still have the ability to move significantly and make contact with the opposing Beyblade. At PROJECT BEYHEM 3.0, there was one round where JesseObre was using Dragooon F230CF against LMAO's Duo Cygnus SA165EWD, but it nearly lost by OS because it wasn't able to continue stealing spin from Duo due to its relative immobility. In fact, this particular round was actually caught on camera. You can see the clip in this video at 5:45: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L5JmXpXlyg This is an extreme example, and but it does illustrate why it's important to stay upright and mobile as long as possible.

The above quote should sum up why GCF over CF for F230. Wink
(Oct. 01, 2013  10:39 PM)Cake Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2013  10:37 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

I used cf at the event because it looked pretty on f230.

lawls best reason EVER for using a part Tongue_out

Thats why i used aquario for the longest time. Now that i look at my green gcf it does look good with f230.

ginga* i always knew GCF was good. Just nevwr took the time to change it.
(Oct. 01, 2013  8:27 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2013  8:24 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: They were all orange.

Toppling F230CF is impossible... you can't even do it on SR200. :\ If you ask me, Dragooon F230 is totally broken. Duo F230/B : D and Genbull Dragooon T125GCF are like the only things that can counter it. Not even Balro could KO it, and Balro beats the polycarbonate out of anything on 230.

Ss1 used genbull dragoon t125 gcf and i beat him 3-1. I recorded all the matches in the finals. And a few matches prior.
SS1 didn't use Genbull Dragooon T125 GCF. He used MSF Genbull Dragooon F230 GCF. I was the one who used Genbull Dragooon T125 GCF against you.
(Jun. 10, 2013  1:15 AM)Kei Wrote: A YEAR: The Month of Celebration - 6/9/13 - ZERO-G Format
1st: Kei - MSF-L Wyvang Dragooon SA165 (Attack Mode) GCF / MSF Genbull Genbull F230CF
2nd: Pockyx3 - MF-L Duo Aquario SA165BWD / Bahamdia Begirados SA165CF / Bahamdia Dragooon SA165CF / Reviser Dragooon BGrin
3rd: LMAO - Revizer Dragooon BGrin / MF-H Death Aquario SA165BWD / Duo Aquario BGrin

The most amazing thing happened today in one of the battles where I was using MSF Genbull Genbull F230CF: it got knocked towards an exit, but rather than being knocked all the way out, one half of CF was left sitting on the edge of the exit and the top half spun there for like four or five seconds until it somehow got nudged back in towards the centre, eventually winning the battle. Unfortunately, despite all of the footage I got today, nobody was filming this when it happened, haha.

Also, though I did well with F230, JesseObre had a terrible time with his today. I traded him one that was brand new and in perfect working order before the tournament, but then by the time the tournament started, it had begun to have trouble spinning freely. Confused Due to this, he lost his first three battles, which essentially put him out of contention for placing within the top three (although, he did rebound to finish with a 4-4 record using other parts). He gave it back to me so that I could take it apart to have a look at the inside, but I wasn't able to find anything wrong with it. And as soon as I put it back together, it stopped scraping as much as it was earlier in the day. Has anybody had this problem with their F230 before? I've been using mine for a while now and haven't encountered anything like this.
Was there any like dust inside? I just opened mine up and found some dust where at any point the parts would rub on each other. So I cleaned it out and I think it's better than when I first bought it. Maybe adding a tiny tiny amount of grease or lube would help it out a bit.
But adding "grease or lube" would make it illegal for tournament use so that is out of the question.
That's what happened to mine! It was working fine one minute, and then it started squeaking like nuts. :\ I took it apart and cleaned it 3 times, but I couldn't get it to work again. I ended up ordering 6 boosters to get a new one.

It's seriously jacked up. Like, we're talking brown F230 level here. There was no sign before it happened, it just suddenly stopped working. Confused
BOOBLADE BLAST!
BB-10 Format

1st- Yuko Ray14
MSF-H Genbull Dragoon BD145RDF, MF-H Flash Kronos W145RF, MSF-L Girago Wyvang CH120MF, MF-L Duo Saggitaro SA165SWD/EWD, Reviser Killerken E230CS, MSF-H Genbull Dragooon BD145R2F

2nd- Fang Wolf
MF-H Death Wolf BD145RDF, Flash Susano GB145R2F, MSF Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD, MSF-M Killerken Killerken E230CS, MSF-L Gryph Wyvang S130RF

3rdKeyBlader500
Reviser Dragooon BD145CF (That. Is. All. This. Man. Used.)
(Oct. 20, 2013  12:37 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: BOOBLADE BLAST!
BB-10 Format

1st- Yuko Ray14
MSF-H Genbull Dragoon BD145RDF, MF-H Flash Kronos W145RF, MSF-L Girago Wyvang CH120MF, MF-L Duo Saggitaro SA165SWD/EWD, Reviser Killerken E230CS, MSF-H Genbull Dragooon BD145R2F

2nd- Fang Wolf
MF-H Death Wolf BD145RDF, Flash Susano GB145R2F, MSF Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD, MSF-M Killerken Killerken E230CS, MSF-L Gryph Wyvang S130RF

3rd KeyBlader500
Reviser Dragooon BD145CF (That. Is. All. This. Man. Used.)

How can you win a tourney with one bey!
(Oct. 20, 2013  12:41 AM)AZL Wrote: How can you win a tourney with one bey!

Its been done before. I did it at my first tournament. All I did was change my tip.
Haha, third place in a BB-10 tournament with a sway attacker! XD That takes skill man... serious skill. Tongue_out

EDIT: Congrats Yuko! Another gold face... geez, you'll be in the top 10 in no time LOL.

Question... do you guys use attack a lot? It seems you and the second placeman each won with attack a couple time.

Genbull Dragooon BD145R2F... really? No Girago or Wyvang?
Michigan is known to use whacky combos, but they seem to be effective XD.
(Oct. 20, 2013  3:19 AM)theblackdragon Wrote: Haha, third place in a BB-10 tournament with a sway attacker! XD That takes skill man... serious skill. Tongue_out

EDIT: Congrats Yuko! Another gold face... geez, you'll be in the top 10 in no time LOL.

Question... do you guys use attack a lot? It seems you and the second placeman each won with attack a couple time.

Genbull Dragooon BD145R2F... really? No Girago or Wyvang?

My brother and I probably use attack the most in MI, besides a few other bladers. Fang Wolf is probably the best Flash user In Michigan only lossing with it about 3 times this year haha. But yea I do like Genbull Dragooon BD145R2F alot, Its use is only vs other attack types unlike Wyvang or Girago Dragooon.
I was not expecting KeyBladers Winning Combo to be that. Shouldn't that like... scrape a lot? I feel like I've been missing out in the action in Michigan. I'm dying to use my combos again!
Nope, His Dragooon did not scrape at all
(Oct. 20, 2013  3:44 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: I was not expecting KeyBladers Winning Combo to be that. Shouldn't that like... scrape a lot? I feel like I've been missing out in the action in Michigan. I'm dying to use my combos again!

With Synchrom you can push the disc of BD145 up slightly so that scraping isn't much of an issue with shorter Bottoms.
I wish I could have come... Unhappy

But that's a really interesting Dragooon combo... I'll have to try it out.

*Runs over to BB-10 laughing maniacally*
Havent joined any tournaments but is it still ok if i post a combo?
(Oct. 20, 2013  6:35 AM)gt6488 Wrote: Havent joined any tournaments but is it still ok if i post a combo?

No, sorry but this thread is only for combo's used in tournaments
(Oct. 20, 2013  6:35 AM)gt6488 Wrote: Havent joined any tournaments but is it still ok if i post a combo?
Sorry, but this thread is only for combinations that have placed first, second, or third in an official WBO tournament. Check out some of the other threads in the General Beyblade section for places to post some of your own combos Smile
I hope people can list the winning combos for The Walking Bey! and Look Ma, No Gravity! tournaments!
Halloween Havoc!!!! Raleigh NC, 10/26/13

3rd. TheBlackDragon
MSFL Girago/Revizer Dragooon F230(Orange) GCF
WYvang Dragoon SA165 GF
Revizer Dragoon Sa165 RDF
Girago Genbull E230 MB

2nd. Defstamina88
Genbull Dragoon F230(Orange)CF
Genbull Dragoon BD
Genbull Dragoon E230 GCF
Orojoya 2 E230 CS

1st. Dark_Mousy
Genbull Dragoon F230(Orange) CF
Duo Aquario F230(Orange) CF
Everyone used Dragooon F230 CF/GCF XD!

You and SS1 seem to be the ones that started this discussion on illegalization of F230 CF/GCF, so why don't you just decide at the tournament not to use it? I'm sure all of you would be okay with this choice since your most likely all friendly enough to do so.