Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events

(May. 31, 2013  9:32 PM)Kei Wrote: Yeah, I figured it would be decent against sway as well. Although, I'd just be wary of using it blindly because of how prevalent BWD/BGrin Stamina combos are.

But its fun and looks pretty on SA165. I knew the environment i was in when I use TB.
(Jun. 01, 2013  3:32 AM)geetster99 Wrote: @ Kei
I believe that if we had cardboard that sway attack would have been used more often. The carpet made it so that the stadium would have minimal to no sway. The stadium stuck to the carpet. If we would have laid down the cardboard the stadium would had more movement and I would have used a lot more attack type beys, but it would not have made sense to try and sway if the stadium wouldn't go anywhere.

Based on what I saw, I'm going to have to disagree. The carpet wasn't particularly soft, so the stadiums were swaying normally. I know that Pockyx3 beat Arupaeo with a Sway Attacker, and in the finals Jesse won two rounds against stormscorpio1 with one, for example. So, to say that there was "minimal to no sway" is absolutely false.
(Jun. 01, 2013  5:41 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2013  3:32 AM)geetster99 Wrote: @ Kei
I believe that if we had cardboard that sway attack would have been used more often. The carpet made it so that the stadium would have minimal to no sway. The stadium stuck to the carpet. If we would have laid down the cardboard the stadium would had more movement and I would have used a lot more attack type beys, but it would not have made sense to try and sway if the stadium wouldn't go anywhere.

Based on what I saw, I'm going to have to disagree. The carpet wasn't particularly soft, so the stadiums were swaying normally. I know that Pockyx3 beat Arupaeo with a Sway Attacker, and in the finals Jesse won two rounds against stormscorpio1 with one, for example. So, to say that there was "minimal to no sway" is absolutely false.
Well what I saw was that the carpet on the by the windows was harder and more worn down from the other so the amount of sway depended on where your match took place in the room
MF-L Phantom Cygnus 85MF helped win Beyblade Revolution...

STARS YOU ARE MY HERO

Like, I might cry man tears, this is beautiful

(Congrats to everybody!!!)

EDIT: I really need to get into Zero-G, haha!
(Jun. 04, 2013  12:48 AM)Ingulit Wrote: MF-L Phantom Cygnus 85MF helped win Beyblade Revolution...

STARS YOU ARE MY HERO

Like, I might cry man tears, this is beautiful

(Congrats to everybody!!!)

EDIT: I really need to get into Zero-G, haha!

BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: The Insurgents, not the actual championship. Wink

I don't know how much he used it, but he did beat my MF Diablo Kerbecs BD145RF with it 3-2 in the finals. It was so close! I was happy to have a second shot at defeating it later on when geetster99 used it against me–and I was using Diablo again–in the battle for 2nd haha.

And yes, you do!
A YEAR: The Month of Celebration - 6/9/13 - ZERO-G Format
1st: Kei - MSF-L Wyvang Dragooon SA165 (Attack Mode) GCF / MSF Genbull Genbull F230CF
2nd: Pockyx3 - MF-L Duo Aquario SA165BWD / Bahamdia Begirados SA165CF / Bahamdia Dragooon SA165CF / Reviser Dragooon B:D
3rd: LMAO - Revizer Dragooon B:D / MF-H Death Aquario SA165BWD / Duo Aquario B:D

The most amazing thing happened today in one of the battles where I was using MSF Genbull Genbull F230CF: it got knocked towards an exit, but rather than being knocked all the way out, one half of CF was left sitting on the edge of the exit and the top half spun there for like four or five seconds until it somehow got nudged back in towards the centre, eventually winning the battle. Unfortunately, despite all of the footage I got today, nobody was filming this when it happened, haha.

Also, though I did well with F230, JesseObre had a terrible time with his today. I traded him one that was brand new and in perfect working order before the tournament, but then by the time the tournament started, it had begun to have trouble spinning freely. :S Due to this, he lost his first three battles, which essentially put him out of contention for placing within the top three (although, he did rebound to finish with a 4-4 record using other parts). He gave it back to me so that I could take it apart to have a look at the inside, but I wasn't able to find anything wrong with it. And as soon as I put it back together, it stopped scraping as much as it was earlier in the day. Has anybody had this problem with their F230 before? I've been using mine for a while now and haven't encountered anything like this.
damn - i hate to reply to posts late but i have somethings to say...

(May. 27, 2013  6:07 PM)Blitz Wrote: UK's BeyDays Brawl! (Standard Format) Top 3's Winning Combo's -

5th Luck: Lots of random things but the only match he won was with Ultra's Wyvang Dragooon BD145RDF combo.

Haha, you mentioned the only bey i used in the whole tournament that wasn't an attack type Grin

also, that inluded using a combo with m145mf. and of cause, i won every battle not in the finals (except for bhk), with the legendary dragooon goreim 100lrf. [ my launching techniques own XD]

(May. 27, 2013  11:50 PM)Ultra Wrote: Assuming you were referring to the UK no one really uses attack. Stamina types are a safer option. Tbh generally in tournaments people don't use attack because it's risky. If you're in the finals no one would use it.

I believe you completely neglected my usage of attack types at all times , including finals.

~~~~~~~~

ok, im done.
Yeah, somebody using attack!

Why didn't you use a more conventional setup like MSF Wyvang/Goreim(if you don't have two Wyvangs) Wyvang GB145 R2F? You probably would've taken the whole tournament.
(Jun. 11, 2013  3:33 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Yeah, somebody using attack!

Why didn't you use a more conventional setup like MSF Wyvang/Goreim(if you don't have two Wyvangs) Wyvang GB145 R2F? You probably would've taken the whole tournament.

While it's a phenomenal wheel, Wyvang is far from inexpensive and thus kind of hard to get :\ (Good heavens I hope Hasbro releases it!)
Bladerz B'Day Bash [Thane, India] (12/06/13) MFB Format
1st
phantom_gt
Diablo Kerbecs BD145 LRF, Earth Bull 105 WD, Basalt Kerbecs W105 WD
2nd
Dayrider
Gryph Gryph D125 R2F, Earth Aquario D125 WD, Basalt Aquario 105 WD
3rd
zeneo
Revizer Dragooon B:D, Phantom Orion 90 MF.
In case you were wondering, low height Basalt and Earth combos were used to counter Revizer Dragooon B:D. My LR gave me problems in the finals, or else, it was butchering everyone. Something which needs to be tested in my opinion :)
Just a mistake! phantom_gt had used Earth Horogium D125 WD. Well the problem was of the synchrome attaching to the launcher. Reviser Dragooon was not attached perfectly during launching thats why it gave less power else Reviser Dragooon combo was dominating the tourney. Dayrider's Gryph Gryph was also dominating but was failed by phantom_gt's Diablo Kerbecs.
(Jun. 10, 2013  10:19 PM)Luck Wrote: damn - i hate to reply to posts late but i have somethings to say...

(May. 27, 2013  6:07 PM)Blitz Wrote: UK's BeyDays Brawl! (Standard Format) Top 3's Winning Combo's -

5th Luck: Lots of random things but the only match he won was with Ultra's Wyvang Dragooon BD145RDF combo.

(May. 27, 2013  11:50 PM)Ultra Wrote: Assuming you were referring to the UK no one really uses attack. Stamina types are a safer option. Tbh generally in tournaments people don't use attack because it's risky. If you're in the finals no one would use it.

I believe you completely neglected my usage of attack types at all times , including finals.

~~~~~~~~

ok, im done.

Sorry man. I'm pretty forgotful so it wasn't intentional haha. I was just making sure.
Nemo, it wasn't exactly that it was heavy, but that LR was giving me only about 50% launch power
(Jun. 13, 2013  9:00 AM)zeneo Wrote: Nemo, it wasn't exactly that it was heavy, but that LR was giving me only about 50% launch power

That sucks, but why was that a problem when you're using a spin stealer...? You can just weak launch opposite-spin beys and win all day
Yeah man. Earth (the MW) is so round Dragooon will have trouble beating it on that combo so weak launching is pointless.
Yea, Dats true, but because of the bey's rotation was slow, it was KOed out of the stadium! Well, zeneo had dominated whole tourney, suddenly weak launches started from the finals! zeneo was very close to win, but it was countered by non 4Ds in the finals.
Ingulit, I wanted a hard launch against low-height Earth WD combos.
It is a spin stealer but The low-height disallowed spin-steal at the closing stages, plus, the WD offered some extra rotations.
Hence, I wanted a hard launch to be able to KO those customizations easily.
I did hard launching and KOed phantom_gt's combo being 2-0 down.
Many said RDBD will get easily KOed, but that wasn't the thing happening after weak launch.
What is this hard launch you keep mentioning?
I think he means a full power launch.

BTW why exactly are you talking about Earth... Duo is even more smooth and is 100x better...
This is if you don't have a Duo.
I guess my confusion was because of the fact that most people launch at full power most of the time anyways, but anyways in today's MD HMS tournament...
1st- geetster99, jiraiya blade ar grip flat core (unknown wd)
2nd- sniper, stock dems with thunder dragon wd
3rd- time, dems ar cwd circle attacker bearing core, wolf crusher circle wide dems rc

Please excuse my lack of use of correct part names
I got first with my combo time Joyful_3
Did geetser99 not have Circle or Samurai Upper?

Why Wolf Crusher on Metal Change Core? Doesn't that basically go against the whole point of both parts?
(Jun. 24, 2013  9:42 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Did geetser99 not have Circle or Samurai Upper?

Why Wolf Crusher on Metal Change Core? Doesn't that basically go against the whole point of both parts?
Nope, he doesn't but I ordered one so geetster99 and I are sharing.

And at Zero-G.

1st-Sniper: Some Dragoon F230CF combo (his F230 was somewhat Aggressive at my match) and don't know others
2nd-Stars: Killerken Dragoon F230CF
3rd geetster99: I forgot what he used...

Yeah That was the only combo I used.
MSF-F Reviser Dragooon F230 CF