Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events

(Jun. 06, 2016  3:34 PM)Nocto Wrote:
Did you try to repeat the success I had in Standard with a low-track Giga Flat, haha?
sort of but I used it only two times in the first round robin and I think I need to try something shorter to get more contacts. I need to used around 5 to 8% of my strenght to used it effectively and avoiding self K.O. its really interesting how that work.

(Jun. 07, 2016  5:46 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2016  3:23 PM)loyd87 Wrote: Here the results of Regional Limited Championship at MTL for Beyday!

Format is Limited!

Winning combinations :

1st(champion): MissingNo.
  • MF-L Burn Cancer 85MF
  • Scythe Cancer W145EWD
  • MSF-H Killerken Ronin/Dark Knight B: D

2nd: Dobby
  • Earth Leone 85EWD/W2D

3rd: loyd87
  • MF-H Sol Virgo 85BSF
  • MF Meteo L-Drago DF105GF
  • MSF-L Girago Dark Knight 85LRF
  • MF-L Duo Darkhelm(Hades) R145RS
  • MSF-L Killerken Dark Knight B: D

Congratulations to the placers!

At first I was surprised that Time didn't place and wondered what happened to him, but looking back now I see several combos that could have beaten his Scythe Staller pretty reliably (and MissingNo. specifically mentions beating his HTSC with DK Killerken). If you used the Meteo GF combo against the Scythe Staller how did the matchup play out? I managed to beat it in January with MF-H Meteo L-Drago S130GCF but have been unable to replicate these results in testing for some reason so I'm especially interested in this.

I will try to help you and explain you the best haha for MF-H Meteo L-Drago S130GCF personnaly for that kind idea I used R145 instead of S130, more rubber contact, more weight and I found it easier to control. its how I like to play. I don't remember what he used against me oh I think he have take low or mid stamina combo. @[Time] can you say what you have used against me?
we still battling in the yellow stadium and in that stadium Time disliked to use stallers or attackers too much hah

I'm surprised that anyone talked about Sol Virgo combo hah
(Jun. 07, 2016  2:40 AM)ThaKingTai Wrote:
Before the Burst: LA GOES METAL- Winning Combos
1st- Prophet2
Reviser Balro BGrin
MF Phantom Orion E230 D/WD
Death LeoneII 85 RDF

2nd- ThaKingTai
Phantom SagittarioII 90 MF

3rd- AwesomwAndrew
Basalt Horogium 145/C145 WD
Reviser Orochi BD145 HF/S

Quote:Nice, someone else used HF/S. What kind of matchups did it have? Any specific strategies used against certain combos? Also I'm liking (what I assume is) that creative anti-Alta combo Prophet2 used.

Yeah, the Death Leone combo was an attempt to counter Alta's Dragooon combo. It worked, but the match lasted like 20 minutes. XD
The BeyDay FIRESTORM
Mumbai, Maharastra, India

STD Winners:-

1st Place:- Ashton Pinto
MF-H Death BD145CS
MSF-L Zirago Zirago 90MF

2nd Place:- Zee_786
TBD [will tell later]

3rd:- The FluffyHamster
Death Aquario D125D
Girago Kraken BD145WD

I thought that Girago Kraken will scrap floor due to using WD on BD145 but surprisingly it didn't and OSed [this thing actually OSed Wyvang Dragoon BD145RDF!!! many stamina types and prevent KO due to it's low recoil and heavy weight

Winners LTD:-

1st Place:- Ashton Pinto
MF-M Earth Aquario AD145RS
MF-H Earth Cancer 230CS
Lightning L-Drago 85RF

2nd Place:- Alex Mercer
Lightning L-Drago 105RF
Burn Sagiterio 2 LW165SD

3rd Place:- AaryanBITW
MF Vulcan Horsood/Escorpio GB145R2F
Earth Sagiterio 2 85WD/230D

well at last MF Death Aquario/Cancer BD145CS isn't dominating events. Yes it's still quite strong and still very good but all now either made counter which can beat that with no prob or either sharpened there launch so much they can OHKO it and beat it by 3-0

In LTD. Lighting was star, but Vulcan did good too. In Finals i given my new Stamina combo MF-H Burn Sagiterio 2 LW165SD and it performed really well, it has higher recoil then earth but it was able to withstand Lightning and Prevent KO [it won first by 3-2]. thread coming soon

unlike before [time when i was new there] all use top-tier or safe/strong combos so events are much more fun and intense
@[Wombat] @[loyd87] I was having launcher problems from the beginning of the tournament and only about 4 matches in did I realize that my string wasn't coming all the way out (it was a good 2-3 inches shorter than others' in comparison) so my scythe combo got outspun by a couple of things it normally takes down without much trouble. Brad was entirely borrowing parts from me so I knew that he was going to be using a Pegasis RF setup and I just kind of pigeonholed myself thinking Bakushin LT RSF was going to be enough to handle it. Although, admittedly this was played in the very problematic yellow stadium (we were not yet aware it was a problem). Once I was aware that the yellow stadium had a ridge that was very likely to be hopped that pushed me away from all attack and stallers (I believe I played 5 of my 8 matches in this stadium). However, in the clear stadium against both meteo r145 cf and lightning ____ gcf my scythe staller did tank its way to match wins (they were 3-2 though and I'm pretty sure I was down 0-2 in both of them to start). So then against loyd using his meteo giga flat I had my ltsc, Duo MB, unfortunately unbeknownst to all, the layer of paint on top also made the bowl of the stadium shallower which led to my Duo scraping out well before we even got to see who would have gotten the os (somewhere close to a quarter of stamina left). In my match against MissingNo. I was Earth 230 MB and he was Ronin Killerken BGrin. We both launched, and on the first hit of each round I flew out of the stadium. To say that I'd be a proponent of banning the yellow stadium from tournament play would be a bit of an understatement. All in all though, it was still a really fun tournament and I'm a huge fan of the deck system, definitely eliminates a lot of the luck factor and helps reward the most skilled players.
BEYBLADE NORTH 2016
Toronto Ontario Canada - Limited Format [LTD]

1st: *Ginga*
MSF Dark Knight Girago (Crystal Up) 85MF
MSF Dark Knight Girago (Crystal Up) CH120RF
MSF Dark Knight Girago (Crystal Up) 100RF
MSF Scythe Cancer 85MF

2nd: Wombat
MSF-H Dark Knight Girago (Crystal Up) 90HF/S
MF Flame Pegasis II 230CS
MSF-H Bandid Wyvang (Crystal Up) H145RSF
MF-H Bakushin Leone 90RSF
MF-H Scythe Beafowl TH170RSF
MF-H Pegasis R145RF
MF-H Dark Knight Girago (Crystal Up) 85RF

3rd: JesseObre (ICEICE)
MF-H Flame Cancer 230CS
MF-H Earth Gemios 100EWD

Sorry for the delay everyone! This was the Friday event at Anime North, and as always, the level of competition was absolutely off the charts because of the very high concentration of highly ranked Bladers.

I’ve been focusing so much on Burst for the past year that my skill in and amount of time dedicated to Limited has been seriously compromised, but I was happy to make it to the double-tiebreak with Yami and Cye Kinomiya for my block to determine who went to the finals (and I can always accept a loss when it’s to @[Cye Kinomiya] Smile), and to lose to *Ginga* only by a score of 3-2 haha. There was a double tiebreak in one of the other three blocks too, so things were very tight! Would love to hear more about how things played out in the other blocks from anyone who played in the event.

General question for everyone: what is–in your own opinion–the most reliable way to defeat Dark Knight Girago RF and Scythe MF combos?

And @[Wombat], I think I asked you at the event, but would you mind explaining again your choice of HF/S for MSF-H Dark Knight Girago (Crystal Up) 90HF/S? Why HF/S over MF or RF? When would you use S mode? Anyways, really impressive to see you place with such a large list of combinations!

And special shout out to JesseObre (@[ICEICE]) for yet again placing using Stamina combos exclusively.

(Jun. 05, 2016  11:01 PM)Serotonin Wrote: I know this kind of input is not very useful at all without specifics, but I would be happy to use N_R again; like I'd mentioned before, I do think Deathscyther is a little susceptible to bursting, and Neptune provides good insurance against this. My launch is definitely not strong enough to contend with similar Stamina customisations, though.

Yeah, this is exactly it. Neptune Revolve is good because it excels in both Defense and Stamina to one degree or another. There's other options that are better for pure Defense or pure Stamina, but Neptune finds itself in that perfect middle ground. And in a format where you have to guess the one Beyblade your opponent is going to use, something that is versatile often wins out when deciding what you should use for any given battle. The chances of you being able to win with something that sits in that middle ground is probably higher than the chances of you taking the sure-bet pure Stamina or Defense combo and hoping that you've picked the counter to your opponent's type unless you have a very strong suspicion regarding what your opponent will use.

That said, I've begun to question Neptune a little bit myself given that Dark Deathscyther can defeat it.

(Jun. 06, 2016  3:23 PM)loyd87 Wrote: 3rd: loyd87
  • MF-H Sol Virgo 85BSF

Okay @[loyd87], I’ll bite. Please explain MF-H Sol Virgo 85BSF haha. Why Sol? What did you find success with it against?

(Jun. 09, 2016  3:37 PM)Time Wrote: To say that I'd be a proponent of banning the yellow stadium from tournament play would be a bit of an understatement.

Where is this stadium from? Anyone else who played in the tournament: what are your thoughts on it? Is it as bad as Time suggests?
It comes from SonoKong, it is the yellow-painted BeyStadium Attack Type. Unlike what everybody had told me on this board before, there is definitely a difference because the paint makes the ridge shallower and Beyblades exit the stadium on their own a lot more easily. Yes, there is always the risk of ending up with a different stadium and having to adjust your strategy to it, but at the same time, I am quite sure that we had legalised it because we were told that it was essentially identical, and it is not.
(Jun. 13, 2016  12:25 AM)Kei Wrote: I’ve been focusing so much on Burst for the past year that my skill in and amount of time dedicated to Limited has been seriously compromised, but I was happy to make it to the double-tiebreak with Yami and Cye Kinomiya for my block to determine who went to the finals (and I can always accept a loss when it’s to Cye Kinomiya Smile), and to lose to *Ginga* only by a score of 3-2 haha. There was a double tiebreak in one of the other three blocks too, so things were very tight! Would love to hear more about how things played out in the other blocks from anyone who played in the event.

General question for everyone: what is–in your own opinion–the most reliable way to defeat Dark Knight Girago RF and Scythe MF combos?

And Wombat, I think I asked you at the event, but would you mind explaining again your choice of HF/S for MSF-H Dark Knight Girago (Crystal Up) 90HF/S? Why HF/S over MF or RF? When would you use S mode? Anyways, really impressive to see you place with such a large list of combinations!

The Block I was in (Block C) had Jesse, Clara, Cronus, Mitsu, U wot m8, Dominick, and of course myself. Jesse and I both advanced uncontested with 5-1 records (his only loss was to me and my only loss was to Clara). I believe Mitsu was 3rd with a 4-2 record losing to both of us. The Clara fight I went into mostly blind, so I ended up making a bad pick against her. Before the tournament began I had heard 1234beyblade telling her that Flame 230MB was "basically the Deathscyther of Limited" and that "it beats everything" so I went with DK Zirago HF/S confident that I could KO it, unfortunately she surprised me and pulled out a W105R2F variant. Cronus had been using Burn/Earth Cancer L/MTSC so I was able to beat him with Flame 230CS (although it helped that he somehow managed to put his GB145 on upside down lol). I used Bandid Wyvang to beat U wot m8 and Jesse 3-0, and I used Bakushin against Dominick (shoutout to him for using probably the two most threatening stock Beyblades in Limited though) and beat his Cosmic Pegasus 3-0.

As for the other Blocks, I know Cake once again proved himself to be King of the Tiebreaker, so that was pretty hype.

The best way to beat Dark Knight LTAC is with Bakushin LTDC. I ran *Ginga* (and 2 other users) over with it 3-0 back in January, so I was thinking he would remember that and, expecting Bakushin, switch to something else (Like that Meteo F230 combo I think I saw him use). Unfortunately, I made the same mistake I did in January against geetster99 as well and outplayed myself, which once again kept me from winning the decisive battle of the tournament. Smithicide

As for Scythe, in preparation to deal with Time back in January ZachBob helped me find 2 combos that beat Scythe MF consistently: Flame 230CS and Earth 90EWD. Flame is too high for Scythe to reach on W105 and being taller, will OS it. Likewise Earth is too short for Scythe to hit with its Scythes, and also outspins it with a similar launch strength. When the tournament came I saw that Time had also been using DK Balro F230GCF so I opted to use Earth against him first, seeing as LTSC is also a solid counter to F230GCF. I needed to launch at full power though, since Time is a pretty muscley dude and I was afraid he would OS me otherwise. However, my EWD picked the worst possible time to go aggro and ran head first into an angry Scythe. As I posted earlier, I beat it 3-0 in the finals with Meteo S130GCF but have been unable to replicate that with testing, so I'm not sure how reliable it really is. I have a feeling most Attack types would wreck Scythe MF too, but I knew Time had used a bunch of other shenanigans to beat Attack types with it in the past so I didn't feel as confident using Attack against him in particular.

The reason I used HF/S over MF on my DK Staller was because of several reasons: When I first tested it, I found that while its Stamina wasn't quite up to MF's Standard, it hit noticeably harder, which is useful for a more offensive wheel like Dark Knight/Vulcan/maybe Scythe as opposed to Burn. Also, HF/S wider surface area than MF in HF mode makes it slightly better at late-game Spin Equalization. S mode can be used to fake out Attack types, as the Attack type user will likely Tornado Stall and launch on the same side of the Tornado Ridge as you to hit you head on rather than chasing you around the stadium (which basically turns Attack vs. Staller matchups into a game of "who launches first"). However, if you are in S mode they should just circle the stadium while you sit in the center. I tried using this tactic against ClaraM after I failed to outrun her mint R2F twice. It worked once and she self-KOed, the second time she skipped the Tornado Ridge, bounced off the wall, and KOed me to win 3-1. S mode may have other uses yet to be discovered, but I did find a rather niche use in a niche matchup in Standard: in S Mode BD145HF/S combos are able to outspin same-spin LTSC by grinding them down similar to E230, while they are unable to KO or OS the same LTSC in HF mode or with MF.

P.S.: @[Kei] You forgot my 2nd/3rd place tiebreaker win against Jesse in the spreadsheet. Wink I actually went 9-3.

(Jun. 13, 2016  12:25 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2016  3:37 PM)Time Wrote: To say that I'd be a proponent of banning the yellow stadium from tournament play would be a bit of an understatement.

Where is this stadium from? Anyone else who played in the tournament: what are your thoughts on it? Is it as bad as Time suggests?

(Jun. 13, 2016  12:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It comes from SonoKong, it is the yellow-painted BeyStadium Attack Type. Unlike what everybody had told me on this board before, there is definitely a difference because the paint makes the ridge shallower and Beyblades exit the stadium on their own a lot more easily. Yes, there is always the risk of ending up with a different stadium and having to adjust your strategy to it, but at the same time, I am quite sure that we had legalised it because we were told that it was essentially identical, and it is not.

Speaking of that yellow Sonokong Stadium, I've noticed a definite difference in both appearance and performance between that and the TT BB-10s. The Sonokong Stadium has a noticeable shift in slope about halfway into the main dish that screws with Attack types, and according to @[Cake] the Tornado Ridge is also slanted/not as large as the TT versions, which may have been part of the reason he developed RSF/RB Attack long before it was cool. Literally throughout my entire block at AN I complained about how I got stuck in the Sononkong BB-10 lol.

A few other members seem to not have this problem with their Black Sonokong BB-10s (I want to say @[Angry Face] and @[Dracomageat] have opposed this point in the past?), so it may only be an issue for some releases? How pastel was that yellow stadium, because it seems to be mainly a problem for the pastel pink/blue ones?

oh jeez this was a long post sorry for the wall of text guys
Pastel? It was more of an orange yellow.
I got a transparent sonokong bb10 and it has the same issue. The second ridge is like non existant.
(Jun. 13, 2016  2:38 AM)Wombat Wrote: P.S.: @[Kei] You forgot my 2nd/3rd place tiebreaker win against Jesse in the spreadsheet. Wink I actually went 9-3.

Ah! Thanks for catching that. I'll take a look at your lovely wall of text later when I get a chance. Smile
(Jun. 13, 2016  2:38 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2016  12:25 AM)Kei Wrote:

(Jun. 13, 2016  12:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It comes from SonoKong, it is the yellow-painted BeyStadium Attack Type. Unlike what everybody had told me on this board before, there is definitely a difference because the paint makes the ridge shallower and Beyblades exit the stadium on their own a lot more easily. Yes, there is always the risk of ending up with a different stadium and having to adjust your strategy to it, but at the same time, I am quite sure that we had legalised it because we were told that it was essentially identical, and it is not.

Speaking of that yellow Sonokong Stadium, I've noticed a definite difference in both appearance and performance between that and the TT BB-10s. The Sonokong Stadium has a noticeable shift in slope about halfway into the main dish that screws with Attack types, and according to @[Cake] the Tornado Ridge is also slanted/not as large as the TT versions, which may have been part of the reason he developed RSF/RB Attack long before it was cool. Literally throughout my entire block at AN I complained about how I got stuck in the Sononkong BB-10 lol.

A few other members seem to not have this problem with their Black Sonokong BB-10s (I want to say @[Angry Face] and @[Dracomageat] have opposed this point in the past?), so it may only be an issue for some releases? How pastel was that yellow stadium, because it seems to be mainly a problem for the pastel pink/blue ones?

I don't actually own a black Attack Type BeyStadium, but I do have two red ones from Sonokong. Their tornado ridges are definitely not as well defined as the ones from Takara-Tomy, but I've personally adjusted to tornado stalling in those stadiums, so much that the soft gradient doesn't even phase my launches anymore. Honestly, I love playing in the TT stadiums at tournaments because they're so much more forgiving of my poorer launches, ha ha.

Newer members might not remember, but a few years ago, Sonokong's Attack Type and other type BeyStadiums were considerably cheaper than Takara-Tomy's, which made them great budget-buys for emerging communities. Since no more Attack Type BeyStadiums are being produced, though, all of them regardless of manufacturer will only continue to increase in rarity. If you can't perform a particular launch in this type of stadium, request the host doesn't use them if there are enough extra Takara-Tomy ones, as we've done in the past here in VA. However, to make all of these existing stadiums illegal outright due to a difference in molding so minor that some practice would allow one to overcome, I think, would definitely do more harm than good.
Dumpload of winning combos coming through!

BEYBLADE NORTH 2016 - HMS
Toronto, Ontario, Canada - Heavy Metal System Format

1st place: Cye Kinomiya
AR: Jiriya Blade
WD: Circle Wide
RC: Grip Flat Core

AR: Circle Upper
WD: CWD Free Survivor
RC: Bearing Core 2

2nd place: 1234beyblade
RC: Metal Change Core

AR: Samurai Upper
RC: Grip Flat Core Ultimate

3rd place: Time
WD: Circle Heavy/Wide/CWD Defense Ring

WD: Circle Heavy/Wide/CWD Defense Ring
RC: Bearing Core

RC: Grip Flat Core

Deck Rotation Format Test Run
Toronto, Ontario, Canada - Deck Rotation Burst Format

1st place: 1234beyblade
Xcalibur Gravity Orbit
Dark Deathscyther Gravity Orbit
Wyvern Heavy Revolve

2nd place: Kei
Deathscyther Heavy Revolve
Dark Deathscyther Spread Orbit
Neptune Knuckle Zephyr
Valkyrie Gravity Xtreme
Chaos Heavy Revolve

3rd place: Lani
Deathscyther Heavy Revolve
Valkyrie Gravity Accel
Neptune Spread Zephyr

SUMMER BEYRADISE
Toronto, Ontario, Canada - Burst Format

1st place: Mitsu
Wyvern Gravity Claw
Neptune Spread Revolve
Deathscyther Spread Revolve
Deathscyther Spread Orbit
Xcalibur Heavy Orbit
Valkyrie Heavy Revolve

2nd place: JesseObre (ICEICE)
Deathscyther Heavy Orbit
Deathscyther Heavy Defense

3rd place: Kei
Wyvern Gravity Claw
Dark Deathscyther Spread Orbit
Deathscyther Heavy Orbit

I really can't say much about HMS at Anime North since I'm still super inexperienced at it and I basically mooched parts off of Kei and *Ginga* en route to the semi-finals. Tongue_out

As for Toronto's Deck Rotation Format (will post further thoughts on the format in a separate topic later on) and SUMMER BEYRADISE, Orbit and Revolve were super dominant. Xcalibur Heavy Orbit definitely caught me by surprise when 1234beyblade had used it against me in our Deck Rotation Burst event, where he had won 5-0 exclusively using it. It seems to be pretty consistent against stationary Deathscyther but I really haven't got to playing around with it more yet. I would imagine it would have OK defense because of Orbit but I really can't validate anything at the moment.
(Jun. 13, 2016  3:59 AM)Angry Face Wrote: I don't actually own a black Attack Type BeyStadium, but I do have two red ones from Sonokong. Their tornado ridges are definitely not as well defined as the ones from Takara-Tomy, but I've personally adjusted to tornado stalling in those stadiums, so much that the soft gradient doesn't even phase my launches anymore. Honestly, I love playing in the TT stadiums at tournaments because they're so much more forgiving of my poorer launches, ha ha.

Newer members might not remember, but a few years ago, Sonokong's Attack Type and other type BeyStadiums were considerably cheaper than Takara-Tomy's, which made them great budget-buys for emerging communities. Since no more Attack Type BeyStadiums are being produced, though, all of them regardless of manufacturer will only continue to increase in rarity. If you can't perform a particular launch in this type of stadium, request the host doesn't use them if there are enough extra Takara-Tomy ones, as we've done in the past here in VA. However, to make all of these existing stadiums illegal outright due to a difference in molding so minor that some practice would allow one to overcome, I think, would definitely do more harm than good.

Likewise my stadium is clear, not black, but it is a TT Attack Type stadium. I was not aware of any discrepencies when I got it but there does, in fact, appear to be a minor gradient change just over half way up the main play area. In addition, the inner tornado ridge is indeed shallower than the external ridge around the exits and both do appear to be andled outwards slightly, with a rounded top edge.
I cannot compare these factors to a TT version as I simply do not have that kind of money to chuck at stadia but that just ties in to my agreement with Angry Face's above statements.

If the difference between the stadia is as stated then by all means ban the use of Sonokong stadia when TT versions are present or create some kind of preferentiallity clause but banning their use outright would disadvantage so many communities over what appear to be comparitively small problems.
Unless you want people playing in the Octagon Arena.
BEYBLADE NORTH — Burst Format

3rd – Kei

- Deathscyther Heavy Revolve
- Neptune Heavy Revolve
- Valkyrie Gravity Needle

2nd – Wombat

- Valkyrie Armed Claw
- Victory Valkyrie Knuckle Xtreme (should this be written as Victory Valkyrie .K.X only?)
- Neptune Knuckle Revolve

1st – Mitsu

- Wyvern Heavy Revolve
- Deathscyther Spread Revolve
- Neptune Spread Revolve
- Valkyrie Heavy Revolve
- Chaos Heavy Revolve
It makes it much easier to search how often parts were used, in this thread, when they are not abbreviated.
Sure, will continue to write it out fully. Just feels like the naming scheme changed since Dual Layers came out.
Farwell to a legend: Goodbye Defstamina88!!!

1st
Dark_Mousy

Deathscyther Gravity Revolve
Deathscyther Ring Revolve
Dark Deathscyther Heavy Revolve

2nd
Thunder Dome

Deathscyther Ring Revolve
Deathscyther Ring Accel

3rd
StormScorpio1

Kaiser Kerbeus Heavy Defense
Kaiser Kerbeus Heavy Massive
Amaterios Gravity Orbit
@[Stormscorpio1], what did Amaritos Gravity Orbit have success against? Why Amaterios over Xcalibur or Valkyrie?

And @[Dark_Mousy], can you update the above list so it includes the proper part names and which player finished 1st, 2nd, and 3rd? Kai-V mentioned above that posting the abbreviated names makes it harder to search this thread, but having typos or not writing out the full names (like "Death heavy defense" or "Kaiser Lerberus Heavy Defense") makes it difficult to do that as well. Thank you!

Also, this doesn't necessarily apply only to you, but can we also try to write the dates for the events when they are posted as well? Winning Combinations aren't necessarily posted here in chronological order, so for example it might be hard for someone who is uninformed to know that SUMMER BEYRADISE happened after BEYBLADE NORTH if they are only looking at this thread.

(Jun. 17, 2016  3:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: BEYBLADE NORTH — Burst Format

1st – Mitsu

- Wyvern Heavy Revolve
- Deathscyther Spread Revolve
- Neptune Spread Revolve
- Valkyrie Heavy Revolve
- Chaos Heavy Revolve

spectacular

It's interesting looking at the results for this event and wondering how differently it might have played out if anyone had known how dominant Orbit would become. Same with Dark Deathscyther, at least to some degree. Both had already been out for basically a month. I certainly had not written off both parts yet–especially Dark Deathscyther having found that it could beat Odin–but I guess nobody was comfortable enough with them yet even if they had found them to be good because nobody else had done so competitively yet. Now that everyone has validated how good both parts are, there's very little apprehension to using them.
I copy and pasted Revolve to make the post go faster.
What a dirty Revolve spammer that Mitsu is!

On a completely serious note, Orbit is indeed a force to be reckoned with. I'm definitely curious to know what I and others at Beyblade North would have used differently if we knew Orbit was that insane. Aside from, well, Orbit, lol.
I used AGO against Thunder Domes DHD, and geetster99s VFX, it seemed to do pretty good, and I honestly wish I would have used it more. The only reason I used it over Valk was that I did not have a good Valk at all and from my testing Xcaliber isn't very good.
(Jun. 18, 2016  10:03 PM)Stormscorpio1 Wrote: I used AGO against Thunder Domes DHD, and geetster99s VFX, it seemed to do pretty good, and I honestly wish I would have used it more. The only reason I used it over Valk was that I did not have a good Valk at all and from my testing Xcaliber isn't very good.

Interesting, thanks! Xcalibur Gravity Orbit did quite well at the last Toronto event (and in our Deck Rotation test run event), but it's interesting to hear that Amaterios isn't bad either.
Edits have been made.

Orbit was absolutely phenomenal today. I loved it on Heavy. I used it to be Valkyrie Heavy Revolve and Neptune Gravity Revolve.
The Final Showdown:- In Zero Gravity
Mumbai, Maharastra, India

Zero-G
1st Place:- Disaster
Duo BGrin
Meteo BGrin

2nd Place:- Yash Pinto
MSF-H Wyvang Dragoon SA165MF ZRG Attack Mode
MSF-H Kraken Dragoon BGrin
MSF-H Kraken Dragoon SA165RF ZRG Attack Mode #Smash Attackers Rules

3rd Place:- Ashton Pinto
MSF-H Wyvang Dragoon SA165MF ZRG Attack Mode
MSF-H Kraken Dragoon BGrin
MSF-H Kraken Dragoon SA165RF ZRG Attack Mode #Smash Attackers Rules

lel today's star combo was Duo BGrin as many were not used to launching Sway Attack it took care of most of stamina and defence type [i used a sway attacker and won 1 match]

Limited:-
1st Place Ashton Pinto
MF-H Lightning L-Drago 85RF
MF-H Earth 230CS

2nd Place:- Yash Pinto
MF-H Earth 230CS

3rd Place:- FIREFIRE CPB
MF Screw Scorpio 85RF
MF Lighting L-Drago 85RB [better then RF]
Earth Cygnus 230MB
Screw Hades CH120GCF [lel don't get me wrong it's only made to counter Ashton and Yash's combo in Tiebreakers, as they were using only 2] #Anti-Left-Attacker

Lighting work absolutely better on RB as it was able to KO every defence and stamina type just as good if not better then RF and was able to take hits from other attacker like a tank. but unfortunatly it wasnt able to make a good contact with Earth 230CS
Standard:-
1st:- AaryanBITW
MF Flash Escorpio GB145R2F
Duo Hades 230MB
Duo Aquario SA165W2D SA165 ZRG defence mode. Duo In attack mode [my mistake lel. i seen duo first time so got confused]

2nd:- Yash Pinto
Zirago Zirago 85MF
MF-H Kraken Dragoon BGrin

3rd:- Ashton Pinto
Zirago Zirago 85MF
MF-H Kraken Dragoon BGrin
Lighting L-Drago 85RF [troll combo lol]
(Jun. 19, 2016  12:33 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Edits have been made.

I just made over seven other edits to your post to fix further typos.