Wiki Random Thoughts

Thanks! Should be fixed now. Let me know if you find any other instances of it, or feel free to edit it yourself as well!
(Sep. 17, 2016  2:05 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Thanks! Should be fixed now. Let me know if you find any other instances of it, or feel free to edit it yourself as well!

No problem. I really want to help out. Also I said this before but if you want me to I can translate the articles into German for free. By doing that we can reach more Bladers from all over the world. Smile
In some articles there's still Ginba Orochi instead of Orochi Ginba. I think we should either put the first name or the last name at the end but not both mixed. Also in my opinion Zak should be written Zak instead of Zac because in the Manga you can clearly read "ZAK" in the background on a poster of his fans and it's probably the official way to write his name even if it's pronounced Zac.
I was just wondering. Would it be ok if i post new draft or new/my version of approved draft in a approved thread?

I see there are many, many old mfb article who have outdated info and I think I can rewrite them.

Also how about adding use in LTD format and Zero-G format to old MFB article? Like as Earth is now outclassed but in LTD it still shines.
Might be worth just finding the old draft thread in Approved Drafts and posting your recommendation for a rewrite there. That seems like the cleanest way.
Have there been any new Launch techniques since the five on the original Beywiki were posted?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...Techniques
There are a lot of things you can do to change and improve the effectiveness of your launch, but I feel like many of them could be grouped into one page. As for specific techniques, Tornado Stalling is a widely-used strategy that doesn't seem to have its own article, but definitely should.