Why do you like beyblade?

I like Beyblades because they look nice and they burst?
Childhood nostalgia

Plus the metagame is interesting to watch evolve
My body shall age, but nothing else
Thanks to my friends reintroducing me and that I like seeing beys getting knocked the hell out
I remember watching the anime, specifically metal fusion,  when I was younger, but never had the money to buy the toys . Now that I'm older and have enough to buy them, I started to buy them. It was something I always wanted to do since I was younger. Then I got into the competitive part of it and then that was why. There no turning back now XD
I know in 2016 I started but when I was little are used to Think it was weird but one day I saw a commercial for BEYBLADE BURST and I decided to try out my two first beyblades were Neptune and doom cipher And I know it’s spelled wrong I just can’t remember have A great day and a great life
it’s an interesting, very complicated form of rock/paper/scissors.  there is something hypnotizing about watching those tops battle. i think smart people like beyblade :)
Well I always grew up watching beyblade and pokemon, so I got all the toys, the earliest stadium I have (and yes! I still use it!) is from beyblade metal fusion, I like to make custom beyblades that are a combo of Stamina and attack (as my name implies). I haven't gone to tournaments cause I didn't have any real good beys, but now I have made a line up of six beys that are completely perfect. I just need launchers (I still have the old rip cord launchers) and more bey parts to make better beys.
(Feb. 19, 2018  9:30 PM)StaminaAttacker Wrote: Well I always grew up watching beyblade and pokemon, so I got all the toys, the earliest stadium I have (and yes! I still use it!) is from beyblade metal fusion, I like to make custom beyblades that are a combo of Stamina and attack (as my name implies). I haven't gone to tournaments cause I didn't have any real good beys, but now I have made a line up of six beys that are completely perfect. I just need launchers (I still have the old rip cord launchers) and more bey parts to make better beys.

So we have another good guy who's just proved his love for Beyblade (and pokemon and that's cool as well) I know the metal fusion arenas so all I can Do is agreeing with you: even using them for Burst beyblades never becomes boring. And mixing stamina with attack, I never tried it before. So you definitely must give me some advices refering to it one day Smile
I enjoy it because of the competitive aspect. Plus I just find it fun to make your own customizations and see how different pieces can affect the bey's power and performance in battles! Though I wish I could participate in at least one tournament because all of the tournaments that happen seem to always be in Texas, California, or New York. Places that are too far away from me (I live in WA) and I don't want to move to the expensive cost-of-living states just to join the tournaments.
The competitve customizations are attractive to a tactical person like me.
Plus who doesn't like High speed spinning tops that are really powerful?
I guess I could say the community and competitiveness of the tournaments. I mean without tournaments I would be gone from this website but the fun you have at tournaments with other people and the wanting to get better to win kept me going.
i dunno. i guess its just..... fun!
i like it because it has soooo many aspects you can choose from. You can collect. You can battle. You can scan and battle. You can customize. You can scan and customize. You can customize and battle. You can scan and customize and battle. You can make strats to each type of bey. It's really just amazing.
i blade because it is the coolest thing ever to exist and because to get better you need to train hard

plus i get to meet new people who are stronger then me and provide more of a challenge than the people i train with daily
Hmm...

It's really because I puts my brain to the test.
I always strive to make a better combo then the last I didnt have great social skills but when I got to my first tournament I loved it I kept going and I met so many great people this website has helped me with making friends and I always love whenever I go to a tournament and judge i get to see everyone's combos and the creative aspect alone is my reason
I like it to meet new peaple become stronger and just have fun and ofc WIN
i like beyblade because i love seeing those beys spin to see who wins or not
There is a lot of intricate calculations that go into building and launching
I like the customization, just being able to mix chips and layers and weight discs and drivers to create fun combos is what I like
(May. 30, 2021  1:49 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: I like the customization, just being able  to mix chips and layers and weight discs and drivers to create fun combos is what I like

FACTS
Gonna be honest it’s probably Autism lol. I may not be diagnosed as of yet but it’s very obvious that I have it and I always thought Beyblade was a Special Interest since I’ve been playing and watching it for as long as I can remember.