Why do you like beyblade?

I'll explain this the best I can.

Beyblade was my favorite thing to do back when the plastics first came out. Being as young as I was I never cared about competitiveness. I just loved that idea of battling spinning tops and pretending I was Kai or Tyson, haha. When I found the new ones back in 2010 I remembered them immediately. Nostalgia set in so I bought a bunch. They are just great. They are definitely a competitive 'sport', without people getting pissed over winning or losing (unless you're like 10 haha.). I don't understand why other people in my class don't like them anymore. It's a competitive and fun game. It's not just a child's play thing (Toy Story reference).

I have loved beyblades for over 10 years and even if I quit playing in the future, I will continue to love them. They've made a big impact on my life. They are just great. To people my love of beyblade in simple terms:

de cool, de reel cool.
I like Beyblade because its fun and challenging. You can never be the best because there is always someone who will come up with a new combo. Its never ending!
i like beys because of their new 4D system and synchrome system... its Awesome!!!!!
In my case, I'm 20, but I remember that when the 1st season started it was a bomb. Mom bought to me a case with various blades, they were fake but everybody in the school had the same kind. I fought with schoolmates and it was so epic to watch the episodes at weekend and fight at the breaktime. However, beyblade jept with newer seasons and I lost them. Time has passed and I bought a lot of BBs, but there are no bladers of my age in spain as far as I know, so I just show to my sis or talk about it with some otakus that I know ;.;
We'll I like beyblade because I rember end when I first watch beyblade then when I saw how the it work i had found out that there was a game for it . And I asked my dad to get me one and he said ok that's how it stared. But really I like beyblade because of all the strategy and thinking it make a way to think and how and challenge others
Beyblade for me is more exciting and challenging. There's more action and epicness happening. Joyful_3
i dont know how to say this.But every time i blade,it make me feel heat up,that amazing feeling.Beyblade is my bestfriend and will always be
Beyblade is more than just a game. When you play, you use your brain for create best combinations by considering :
- Friction with stadium
- Friction wit air,
- Points of contact in battle
- Centrifugal force.
Beyblade is pure science, that's why i like it. Sure, it's pretty fun to swag with accesories like launcher grips, or customized beys, and, best of all, win. I know some people will think this is stupid, but i think Beyblade is like a sport.
I beyblade because I want to prove I'm the strongest. And I enjoy battling with my bey,and going against hard opponents with crazy combos. Beyblade inspires me to get better and stronger and develop new strategies to leave my opponents in awe.
because they're made of metal and are powerful(for a top) and I like seeing powerful things fight. I love the cool recoil and sounds and they are pretty much exactly like in the anime except for special moves and spirits in the beys. I've always battle with normal wooden tops before and everyone thought it was a wierd habit but then I found some tops made just to battle: Beyblades! it's also fun to see things fight and it looks like the beys have a mind of their own.Smile
Because it has Science in it...And Science is my favourite subject next to Recess...
Beyblades are one thing that remind me of a time when I didn't use a electronics to have fun (In highschool, so not that long ago). They're something I can always play with. Can't use a computer in a blackout, but look, I got my beyblades. Its something about having beyblades that makes me feel awesome.
Because I love strategizing. Finding a whole bunch of different beyblade parts, looking at them and how they are shaped, and then putting them together with a specific goal in mind. That's what's so great about beyblade: how each top is composed of five different parts and there are so many different combos you can make, different things like spin stealers and destablizers (however outdated) and combining things like offense/defense to try to beat both offensive and stamina beyblades. Add a little creativity, and you may win at the end.
Hmmm thats a hard question

Beyblade has inspired me in many ways,therefore giving me a reason to continue liking it and supporting it in any way possible

simple:dey be kewl kause dey be spunning ery day
I like to play beyblade cause it is fun and there are so many to collect
Bey blade is best game in the world
I'm 20 years old
I like beyblade dranzer bit beast
I never stop playing beyblade in my life
(May. 03, 2009  1:43 AM)Khel Wrote: Cause they're tops, and I am an individual who likes things that spin. I was totally into yo-yo's (should check those out again) so tops seemed like a logical next step. Like others have said, it has aspects of diferent games that I like. You can customize them and trade them etc.

It also isn't a hobby where I have to dedicate inordinate amount of time like Yu-gi-oh did. That just became cumbersome to keep up to date. If I have to put this hobby down for a few months, it is easy to come back and pick it up again. Especially with such a valuable resource like the WBO.

Also there is something more tangible about this than cards; more interactive. I've been playing with tops since I was a kid. Everything from cheapo plastic ones to traditional Latu's (wooden spinning top from India).

Did I mention the metal one's are shiny Joyful_2
This sums up my answer and sadly I am obsessed with them so my mom only lets me play 30 min. of it each day.
Unlike Khel though, I've never actually stopped playing it. If I can't play with beys, I play with anything that spins, even those little jacks.
Why do I like it? I grew up with Beyblade.

It's been a big part of my life between 2002 and now. 13 years. When I look back on them, there are a lot of memories of my teenage years and early twenties.

I first encountered Beyblade after I flew back from Canada (where I was saying with relatives at the time). They kept playing a short Cartoon Network teaser on the TV that made me curious. After the reveal, I wanted to learn everything about it and eventually found the online community where I made many friends over many years.

Nowadays, I have no one to blade with since my brothers have grown up and/or moved away. But, I still have all my Beyblades and am content just to visit here every so often to see how things are. Life would be strange without it.
I've been into beyblade since I wad 3 years old so I have all the nostalgia. If I had to explain why I love beyblade is because it's a simple toy that you can get attached to. A item you can customize to make your own. With this in mind I have lots and lots clog custom beyblades.
They are nice to look at and spin.
I suppose for me it's the noise of nostalgia.

I do enjoy the concept of little spinning devils battling it out not only having a creature setting up the beys personality as well, the 4 choice systems. Attack, Defense, Stamina/Endurance, and Balance/Combination. It gives you a sense of battle style you'd like to prefer and build up upon that and strategic parts that come with each bey.
I like beyblade/beyblading , because it includes art . The design of the beys. Science . the structure and process of the beyblade.

I also like beyblade because I like to customize. Its also challenging because i often bring my beyblades at school . Then i battle my friends.
I love blading because it is fun play with your friend and beyblades are totally customizable then I can improve my blading
I started beyblade as a little rookie because I just wanted to kill some time first. It was cool and it was fun. But this was also the time when I felt lost in this world, my friends left me and soon, it be came a way to express myself. But I knew that I dont want to be like someone using the Best beyblades only. I wanted to Do it my way. And when my Best friend heard last year that my girlfriend left me on Christmas he cheered my up with some special Training and turned me into the furious dragon i am today.
Thanks, buddy