Why do you like beyblade?

Because, unlike pokemon(TOO MUCH CUTENESS IS ANNOYING, sometimes I tease it myself), bakugan(GET ON THE ****ing GATE CARD ALREADY, also most people think of them as overglorified dolls*), or yu-gi-oh(waste of money), the kids at my school, despite being "programmed" like robots to call such things gay, HAVE TO admit that beys are cool.

*Although people thought the Pearl Darkus Freezer I brought to school once was cool, or at least when I spun it around Grin
1 it is fun
2 has anyone forgot the enjoyement of powning little newbs
I like beyblade, because it's a game that brings people worldwide together just to have a good time. Another positive thing about it, is that people will remember you if you were good, but also if you were fairplay. Everyone can play it and it can help you when you're shy or have troubles making friends.
The most important part for me is that I think the spinning of the beyblades is really relaxing after a long day of school/work.
I like to beyblade because its challenging and vary fun
I like because it's fun and gives u a chance to make friends with every battle.
i like it because when i saw the show i was extremly fasinated with then i got my first blade for christmas a limited editon dragoon then i challenged other bladers its fun because its challenging and you can customize and try to become the best
i blade because its a fun game and reminds me when i was younger like the old beyblade show i watched it all the time
I have always had a facination with models, bulding things and metal (I hope to be a welder ^^ ) I like competing and tournaments so beyblade works great because it incorperates all of these things. I also like to collect too. I wish it had more of a social aspect in my area but since I am 21 I find it a bit akward to try and host WBO tourneys since I think most people here are under 18 and I would want an assistant and whatnot.
I ended up finding a few beys when they hit my area at walmart, and they looked awesome, so I got a few and messed around a little as I learned the true skills in blading with will and skill. some how, with me carrying them all the time, situations would happen where they were useful, like last year, one popped out of the case I have, and landed near a sign saying exams were coming up. in the past, my ex girlfriend tried blading to get me back, but the bond with my beys was so strong, that it shattered a couple of parts she used. since then, she hasn't tried anything (thank you beyblade).
(Jul. 19, 2011  10:28 PM)thebladebomber Wrote: i like it because when i saw the show i was extremly fasinated with then i got my first blade for christmas a limited editon dragoon then i challenged other bladers its fun because its challenging and you can customize and try to become the best

Same reason I share with you. The time when I saw beyblade show on the T.V for first, I became so excited which I didn't before. The show was so fabulous to me and I was extremely out of mind. Then I went to the nearby shop and bought a beyblade and you know, I thought that the bit-beast of that bey really came out with the lightning as shown on T.V. That was a memorable experience of my life which I don't want to forget anymore.
(Jul. 28, 2012  9:03 PM)bladespike Wrote: it a fun sport

It's not a sport, but a hobby.

Also I like it because it gives me something to do.
The only game i'm respected in
I liked it because:

1. It's fun.
2. It has a competitive aspect to it.
3. It's something that's enjoyable the first time you pick it up.
4. The amount of combinations is endless.
5. Some designs are just breathtaking.
6. It's a game that requires skill and wit.
7. The game doesn't get old. (been a blader since 2001)

I know I'm too old to carry this one (I'm 21 years old), but there's this depth in the game which just keeps me coming back for more.
I like beyblade because it makes me think of what combinations I can make!and it gets me pump to battle and it makes me become a better blader
if it wasnt for wbo, i would have quit blading years ago.
Its fun and challenging and your always getting better at it. And it's also fun to collect them as well.
I play bey for the science, awsome strength and the intercangable parts
It's nice to see people over-react when they win or lose, but especially lose. haha, its amusing. but seriously, i rly like playing around with all the customizations and just plain battling. i like how u can get rly fired up over it and have a lot of fun. u rly gotta have a passion for it if ur going to enjoy it. ...i could tell some stories n stuff, but that would take all day and its just the smallest bit off topic. haha ...good times...
I Like it cause there's so many possibilities with combos and its simple enough where it can still be fun Smile
Why do I play beyblade? Well, it used to be because of the competitiveness. And now, well practically after my first tournament, I've learned that it's not only about winning. You also gain friends and knowledge from the hobby. So yeah, I guess I play beyblade because it brings friends together and the competitiveness also helps with that. It makes you feel, respected, like you have true friends like Yuko Ray14. In my book, that is a true hobby.
I guess the reason I like Beyblade is because I'm a pretty hands on person, so I enjoy testing combinations and it's easy for me to recognize parts once I've messed around with them. I like it's competitive aspect because of the sense of community that I've felt at tournaments and the friends that I've made through the game.