Why do you like beyblade?

If you must know, I like Beyblade because I've always had a fascination with things that can be built and rebuilt,and I have a major competitive streak.

For some reason, people around me seem attracted to me when I play it, and when I invite them to play, they join in rather than making fun of me. Chalk it up to charisma, I guess.
(Dec. 19, 2010  9:33 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: i saw this thread,and though "why do i like beyblade" is it becuase i am destined to become a 40 year old guy who lives with his mother and plays with spinning tops and talks online? then i though haha funny,but on the more seriouse note,i watched some beyblade videos,new and old and tried to figure out why i liked beyblade.
I like it becuase, theirs constent action going on,theirs no limit to what combos you can make,you can make combos to your liking,they look awesome,sometimes the battles are just epic,it helps you meet people,its fun,the anime used to be good,i keep getting better and better at it eahc time i losse or win,its just an amazing/awesome hobby and plus its a piece of my child hood i dont wanna let go off,and it helps me keep my child side and imagination going.
(btw i prefer the good old plastic beys instead of MFB)

AND CAUSE MY BEY-HEART DRAWS ME TO BEYBLADE!!!!

Waitr ur really 40?
(Dec. 19, 2010  10:21 PM)Anime101 Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2010  9:33 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: i saw this thread,and though "why do i like beyblade" is it becuase i am destined to become a 40 year old guy who lives with his mother and plays with spinning tops and talks online? then i though haha funny,but on the more seriouse note,i watched some beyblade videos,new and old and tried to figure out why i liked beyblade.
I like it becuase, theirs constent action going on,theirs no limit to what combos you can make,you can make combos to your liking,they look awesome,sometimes the battles are just epic,it helps you meet people,its fun,the anime used to be good,i keep getting better and better at it eahc time i losse or win,its just an amazing/awesome hobby and plus its a piece of my child hood i dont wanna let go off,and it helps me keep my child side and imagination going.
(btw i prefer the good old plastic beys instead of MFB)

AND CAUSE MY BEY-HEART DRAWS ME TO BEYBLADE!!!!

Waitr ur really 40?

.......no..
why and the heck did it underline the while thing?
I like beyblade because you get to customized and it actually does something, not like bakugan.
Bakugan all you do is just roll it.
Who likes doing that.
Because I sure don't
That's why i like beyblade.
Im not sure why i like beyblade, probably because theres alot of beys to collect, and customize.
Because unlike TCG's you have to use both strength and knowledge. All you do in Yu-Gi-Oh! is:
Blah Blah card games Blah
Blah Blah attack mode Blah
Blah Blah Blah Blah
Blaaaaaaaahhhhhhh.

Also because you get to build and collect stuff. And when they spin they look all nice and shinny.
Beyblade is great because they are really shiny and I still believe that beyblades have feelings. Then again, my beyblade spirit might be too strong.
It involves strategy, that you can actually CONTROL and SEE rather than Bakugan or Yu-Gi-Oh! in which based on your strategy, this will "automatically happen since I have more points than you".
Part luck, Part Skill.

But I look at the designs and see art. I just have to collect them.
i saw the show and thought it was cool and then i saw the toy and bought a two pack and a stadium and i was hooked. Beyblading is deffiently addictive but still awesome to do with freinds and also to customize beys.
Cuz I love to see one of em fly out of the stadium after a hard hit Grin seriously, I just like it because it's fun. You get a feel that other stuff like bakugan and yughio (don't know if I spelled that right)

edit: sorry after the "dont know if I spelled that right" I was gonna wright: can't give you
Because I like the concept of two beast inside a spinning top battling each other through the spirits/Bit beast and through hitting each other physically by the tops.
One of the reasons is simple clean fun and competitiveness from a semi-physical sport, better than staring at something for hours on end. Brains + Braun are required beyond this point.
i like coz 1 it fun 2 i have a lot or stress in my family and for me is help came me calm 3 theirs always some thing new about every battle 4 the fact that how many diffent types of strageys are uses 5it's one the only things that at my house only im in to 6 all the diffent kinda of speicle moves
because... IT IS AWESOME!!

very nice to play it with family and friends!
Beyblade is actually fun to play, as its fun to see them getting Knocked Out hard by Vulcan Horuseus or anything that has a high recoil. Personally, i think i like it because challenging is very fun, you get to beat others and you feel good about it. It play beyblade whenever i get my free time. Playing it with family and friends is awesome too!
(May. 02, 2009  11:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: OK I'll actually give this a serious response.

It disappoints me that so many kids are picking video games over toys. Video games are great, but hobbies like Beyblade enforce social skills that video games can't. In addition, tangibility is something that we have yet to create in video games.

As for me, since I'm 20 that doesn't much apply to me, but I still find Beyblade more fun than video games. I like being able to see the differences made in the game by simple physical shape differences. In addition to that, I like watching myself get better at this game.

The world has been fascinated by spinning tops for thousands of years. Beyblade is the practical evolution of this ancient game.

i know all my freinds do is play black ops and all that. none of them never really socialize unless its about video games and for my special freind, girls thats all he cares about so no one except for two of my freinds beyblade
I like beyblade because it's a way for me to have fun with my friends and takes my mind off biting people to death.
Beyblade is interesting and fun. It includes social and mind skills. Spinning tops will never be the same after the invention of beyblades. It passes the time. It does all sorts of amazing things....

Too bad my parents don't realize that...
I like beyblade because collecting is pretty fun, plus the fact that it is obviously better than yugioh.
it was never about the game, rather something so insperational about it, beyblade was my life, it was how i lived and its my history.

it taught me what it was like to live. that is my reason for still being here after so long.

im just glad its back............for the time being.
i love beyblade cuz it's fun and competitive you could just express ur skills and impress ur friends,battle people and make frends at the same time
well I like beyblade now because the system is more simple (Plastic gen fans no falmey) I like how each part can play a role within a bey and not just the bolt or the wheel. I like how we go from bit beasts to clear wheels that are unique and well made and each have a specific weight. And then theres the fact the battles are more aggressive so yeah.
I love it because it unites everyone and everyone is happy when blading and it is very scientific and i love science also I get amazed by beyblades flying everywhere [Image: WOW-1.gif][Image: WOW-1.gif][Image: WOW-1.gif][Image: WOW-1.gif]
Well, more likely the show got my attention when I was 4.

Now, to my opinion

Its really fun and entertaining. Its also the only thing im good at.
Its also cool when they fly Grin