Why do you like beyblade?

i love playing beyblade because it makes me want to practice over and over and its fun to learn new strategys.
i love playing beyblade because it makes me want to practice over and over and its fun to learn new strategys.
I love Beyblading because you can play with friends, not like video games you play alone in a dark room, it's not really good.
I love Beyblade because I win all the time...
It's extremely hands on and physical
because: a) my friend got me into it after he showed me the mfb marathon. and b) i needed extra friends when i can't go over to my friend's house.
Because I have nothing better to do. Lol jk it's very pleasing to my eyes.
The best game i've ever played. Hands Down.
I quit beyblade i'm losing interest fast.
idk truthfully i started beyblading because i liked dragoon and the anime and the never give up spirit of beyblading how theirs chance involved with winning. As a little 7-11 year old boy i didnt have much to do
but beyblading was top of the list it was fun to battle with people but i lost interest in the plastics because me
and my sister had beys and my neighbors and they stopped playing so i had no one else to beybattle with
but after i saw the metal force beyblade i was like PSyched up for it like wow my favorite childhood toy is back
then i came on here and learned that there was much more to beyblading than just chance theirs combos which
is what im learning now and i get excited when i get a new beyblade just feels awesome! 14 days lefts woot
Most competitive game out.
(Sep. 03, 2010  1:50 AM)slybadger123 Wrote: Most competitive game out.

I wouldn't go as far as to say it's the "Most Competitive".
(Sep. 03, 2010  2:11 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2010  1:50 AM)slybadger123 Wrote: Most competitive game out.

I wouldn't go as far as to say it's the "Most Competitive".
Correct , most beastly competetive game out , Tongue_out
I get easily hooked into games based on animes.

See:
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Beyblade
Battle B-Damon
Bakugan

Usually the better the anime, the more I get sucked in, but only if the Anime matches the game.
Honestly if it weren't for Metal Fight/Metal Fusion beyblades I would have just... Not given beyblade the Nostalgia attention.... No offense to avid fans here.

A few days ago I purchased Rock Orso- I really do not care about stats at this point, I do more collecting than battling anyway.
Because it's easy, AND i'm GONNA BE THE BEST BLADER EVER!!!!!!!! after Bey Brad, and Kai-V!
Yea that's right THE BEST BLADER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beyblade was burned into me when it first began. Since then it's become more than a game it's a way of life. I'm 18, I started beyblade with my dranzer and have continued so far with my rock leone, and I can assure you that even when I get married, and when I have children I will still blade. And if they wish to do so my children will to. Beyblade isn't something I do for 10 minutes a day. I practice for hours trying to perfect my strategy and bladeing skill. My leone is one of my most prized possessions and always will be. I will keep going until I become the best beyblader the world has ever seen and with my leone leading the charge I'll get there. I've said it then and I'll say it now. 3 2 1 LET IT RIP LEONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i like blading because
it's fun,it's awsome,it is a challenge game

XD
cause its fun and awsemone, also at school i can beat everyone
im back into blading you guys inspired me thanks um also im beat every one here if i see blader in prospect park
Where exactly is Prospect Park?
Not very informative.

I like 3 layer plastics, and I like to battle on account of it's fun :V
I played with beys since I was 5 years old but stopped in 2005, because of the anime not being on TV anymore( I was a little kid i thought if it wasnt on TV its not cool anymore). But know that Meatl Fusion hit, lets just say my family will be poor by....TOMORROW!(Just kidding, but seriously) Anyways i like beyblades because of its helping in thinking of strategies that may help in other accasion....
(Sep. 04, 2010  12:54 AM)GamerBoy Wrote: I played with beys since I was 5 years old but stopped in 2005, because of the anime not being on TV anymore( I was a little kid i thought if it wasnt on TV its not cool anymore). But know that Meatl Fusion hit, lets just say my family will be poor by....TOMORROW!(Just kidding, but seriously) Anyways i like beyblades because of its helping in thinking of strategies that may help in other accasion....

How?
like in a fight. if your opponent looks like he can stay up for a long time, but lacks a guard, you should spin at him really fast in an aggressive flower pattern.