Why did you choose your avatar and signature?

Since "Cake" refers to Kirby's cake from Kirby: Squeak Squad, I often use Kirby-themed avatars.
i picked them because my user is ultimiteorion and orion was my favorite beyblade once so i picked my sig because it has chris the owner of phantom orion on it.
I picked my Avatar because I like Pisces.
(Jun. 19, 2013  1:00 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: I picked my Avatar because I like Pisces.

good reason. i picked my avitar because it has orion on it. and another reason i picked my sig is because i am on team hammerbolt.
I picked my avatar because when I saw this in Ingulits signature, I fell in love, haha. I asked him if I could use it, he said yes, voilà.
Well I guess I picked my avatar because I love Kingdom Hearts and Shibuya. Still getting my sig together. [sob]
because my favorite Mfb bey is leone
I don't know if you guys know this, but Flipnote Hatena was discontinued so I decided to screen cap the first flipnote I ever saw, pretty awkward looking back at it, I was pretty immature back in 11'.
I picked my sig cause tihi is my favorite chracter and Death Queatzalcoatl is my favorite bey and I just happened to find the sig while looking for sig shops and I found a thread where they were giving away free sigs heres the thread http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Free-Graphics I just got a new one Smile

EDIT: fixed the link feel free to help yourself to an avatar or sig from that thread Smile
I picked my avatar because I made it myself. And why I made it? Because I like swords.
I have to admit that avatar does look cool Smile maybe you could open a avatar and sig shop o_o
Ok, this is my fifth(?) time posting here, haha.
I decided to simplify my signature.
My avatar is waves, cuz I like waves.

My signature is more waves, plus my username.

Then a quote. After listening to "It's my Life" by The Animals, one line really hit home. "No regrets" quickly became the way I lived my life soon after hearing the song. If you spend time regretting and remembering things you did, it'll only be detrimental in the long run.

The last thing is something in the WBO Random Thoughts thread. I didn't get it until Insomniac explained it to me XD is it just me?
no it's not just you I still don't get it maybe you could pm me? and I regret nothing classic although if you wantwbo quotes to put in you sig theres a whole lot in pages 1-5 (I was too lazy to read the other 17) link: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-your-fav...WBO-member
I choose this avatar because i love sword art online,and techno.

P.S i made my avatar
I forgot that I have a signature too. I think it was removed because it was too large. Now I think it's good.
Well.... I really like Jellal from fairy tail, which is why I made an avatar to use him. I also like rei, natsu and sasuke, so I have those in my signature!
At first, I was all with Herschel and Duo Uranus, but now I'm with Cyber Pegasis. If you don't know, my signature is from Close Encounters of the Third Kind.
then why does the text say Cyber Striker?
(Sep. 21, 2013  3:31 PM)Lazer Wrote: then why does the text say Cyber Striker?

I guess Striker sounds more cool than Pegasus? Anyway that picture is the closest to Cyber Striker.
I love gryph, thats why my avatar and sig have gryph on it.
Who made the sig?
Switchblader. *AJ* made my first one.
i picked my avatar because im a huge dragon beyblade fan and i put all my beyblades in my sig because i couldn't figured out how to do spoilers.
(Sep. 25, 2013  9:33 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: i picked my avatar because im a huge dragon beyblade fan and i put all my beyblades in my sig because i couldn't figured out how to do spoilers.
To answer your question, you simply push the "spoil" button, then write whatever you want in the spoiler, then click the close tags button that shows up in red when you auto-input a code. It is just two clicks really.
I have my current sig because Gray is my favorite character from fairytail and relates to me in a way. I also have a Hatsune Miku userbar because I think the idea of her existence is brilliant.
Oh and my avatar is ganta from deadman wonderland with custom text from when I was making sigs and avatars.