Who's the maddest blader in the whole series Plastic-Burst?

(Dec. 09, 2019  4:28 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: I think Doji MF is the maddest

Türkmüsün knk
Kai. He nearly dies a few times.
Do we mean maddest as in cool or as in insane?
Brooklyn when he's angry. Have you seen the damage he's done to the surroundings?
Free is also insane when he gets serious, with veins and all.
(Dec. 13, 2019  9:56 AM)Xeogran Wrote: Brooklyn when he's angry. Have you seen the damage he's done to the surroundings?

Brooklyn was a great character/villain to me. Him seeing the future just to get messed by Kai was interesting. Sucks that he’s a bit forgotten.

(Dec. 11, 2019  8:33 PM)avery007 Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2019  4:28 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: I think Doji MF is the maddest

Türkmüsün knk

“Ali Baba” kelimesi başka dillerde de var. Konuyla ilgili de alakasız konuşuyorsun, lütfen konudan uzaklaşma.
(Dec. 13, 2019  8:40 PM)faaaafnir Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2019  9:56 AM)Xeogran Wrote: Brooklyn when he's angry. Have you seen the damage he's done to the surroundings?

Brooklyn was a great character/villain to me. Him seeing the future just to get messed by Kai was interesting. Sucks that he’s a bit forgotten.

(Dec. 11, 2019  8:33 PM)avery007 Wrote: Türkmüsün knk

“Ali Baba” kelimesi başka dillerde de var. Konuyla ilgili de alakasız konuşuyorsun, lütfen konudan uzaklaşma.
Olabilir ben sadece sordum bunda birşey mi var sen böyle yazarak dahada uzaklaştıryorsun konuyu
Kyoya in the 10th episodes and Ginga when he first fights ryuga.
Phi from Chou Z, I have never see a blader eye white dyeing black when corrupted