World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Who's the maddest blader in the whole series Plastic-Burst? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Who's the maddest blader in the whole series Plastic-Burst? (/Thread-Who-s-the-maddest-blader-in-the-whole-series-Plastic-Burst)

Pages: 1 2

Who's the maddest blader in the whole series Plastic-Burst? - Ali Baba - Dec. 09, 2019

I think Doji MF is the maddest

RE: Who's the maddest blader in the whole series Plastic-Burst? - avery007 - Dec. 11, 2019

(Dec. 09, 2019  4:28 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: I think Doji MF is the maddest

Türkmüsün knk

RE: Who's the maddest blader in the whole series Plastic-Burst? - UltimateMaster - Dec. 11, 2019

Kai. He nearly dies a few times.

RE: Who's the maddest blader in the whole series Plastic-Burst? - BeybladeManiac0 - Dec. 11, 2019

Do we mean maddest as in cool or as in insane?

RE: Who's the maddest blader in the whole series Plastic-Burst? - Xeogran - Dec. 13, 2019

Brooklyn when he's angry. Have you seen the damage he's done to the surroundings?
Free is also insane when he gets serious, with veins and all.

RE: Who's the maddest blader in the whole series Plastic-Burst? - faaaafnir - Dec. 13, 2019

(Dec. 13, 2019  9:56 AM)Xeogran Wrote: Brooklyn when he's angry. Have you seen the damage he's done to the surroundings?

Brooklyn was a great character/villain to me. Him seeing the future just to get messed by Kai was interesting. Sucks that he’s a bit forgotten.

(Dec. 11, 2019  8:33 PM)avery007 Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2019  4:28 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: I think Doji MF is the maddest

Türkmüsün knk

“Ali Baba” kelimesi başka dillerde de var. Konuyla ilgili de alakasız konuşuyorsun, lütfen konudan uzaklaşma.

RE: Who's the maddest blader in the whole series Plastic-Burst? - avery007 - Dec. 14, 2019

(Dec. 13, 2019  8:40 PM)faaaafnir Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2019  9:56 AM)Xeogran Wrote: Brooklyn when he's angry. Have you seen the damage he's done to the surroundings?

Brooklyn was a great character/villain to me. Him seeing the future just to get messed by Kai was interesting. Sucks that he’s a bit forgotten.

(Dec. 11, 2019  8:33 PM)avery007 Wrote: Türkmüsün knk

“Ali Baba” kelimesi başka dillerde de var. Konuyla ilgili de alakasız konuşuyorsun, lütfen konudan uzaklaşma.
Olabilir ben sadece sordum bunda birşey mi var sen böyle yazarak dahada uzaklaştıryorsun konuyu

RE: Who's the maddest blader in the whole series Plastic-Burst? - Orbit - Dec. 15, 2019

Kyoya in the 10th episodes and Ginga when he first fights ryuga.

RE: Who's the maddest blader in the whole series Plastic-Burst? - Dasmind - Jan. 21, 2020

Phi from Chou Z, I have never see a blader eye white dyeing black when corrupted

RE: Who's the maddest blader in the whole series Plastic-Burst? - Nik P. - Mar. 10, 2020

MFB: Doji, reji, and the one who used nemesis
Burst: Lui, Hearts, Phi, Arthur’s face expressions

Also aiger when he was corrupt

RE: Who's the maddest blader in the whole series Plastic-Burst? - LegendaryKnight - Mar. 14, 2020

(Mar. 10, 2020  9:57 PM)Nik P. Wrote: MFB: Doji, reji, and the one who used nemesis
Burst: Lui, Hearts, Phi, Arthur’s face expressions

Also aiger when he was corrupt

His Name was Rago the person who used Nemesis

RE: Who's the maddest blader in the whole series Plastic-Burst? - William Cochran - Mar. 14, 2020

i would say Phi cuz he's intent on destroying everyone's beyblade

RE: Who's the maddest blader in the whole series Plastic-Burst? - Shockwave1011 - Apr. 11, 2020

i dont know even 1 bit

RE: Who's the maddest blader in the whole series Plastic-Burst? - DeceasedCrab - Apr. 11, 2020

(Apr. 11, 2020  7:26 PM)Shockwave1011 Wrote: i dont know even 1 bit

If you don't know, don't post. You're going to get in trouble for making useless spam posts.

RE: Who's the maddest blader in the whole series Plastic-Burst? - Shockwave1011 - Apr. 11, 2020

(Apr. 11, 2020  7:49 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2020  7:26 PM)Shockwave1011 Wrote: i dont know even 1 bit

If you don't know, don't post. You're going to get in trouble for making useless spam posts.

kk thanks didnt know that

RE: Who's the maddest blader in the whole series Plastic-Burst? - DeceasedCrab - Apr. 11, 2020

(Apr. 11, 2020  7:54 PM)Shockwave1011 Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2020  7:49 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: If you don't know, don't post. You're going to get in trouble for making useless spam posts.

kk thanks didnt know that

THIS TOO is a contentless post!

You will stop posting, and replying, NOW, and learn how to have meaningful conversations in forum threads, or I will give you a citation for spam.

SOME of your posts haven't been complete spam trash, but it's been very few of them.

RE: Who's the maddest blader in the whole series Plastic-Burst? - heroalexander05 - Apr. 11, 2020

i think that doji is the maddest because he was happy to die

RE: Who's the maddest blader in the whole series Plastic-Burst? - TL14 - Apr. 12, 2020

(Dec. 11, 2019  10:01 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Kai. He nearly dies a few times.

Kai even died in the Japanese version of G-Revolution but was resurected by Dranzer, iirc. This theory could be true, because in V-Force Zeo Zagart died in a car accident and his father Dr Zagart tried to resurrect him with the powers of the 4 sacred beasts.

I think Kai had one of the biggest character developements in the first generation alongside Yuriy/Tala Ivanov.

RE: Who's the maddest blader in the whole series Plastic-Burst? - UltimateMaster - Apr. 12, 2020

(Apr. 12, 2020  12:03 AM)TL14 Wrote:

Kai even died in the Japanese version of G-Revolution but was resurected by Dranzer, iirc. This theory could be true, because in V-Force Zeo Zagart died in a car accident and his father Dr Zagart tried to resurrect him with the powers of the 4 sacred beasts.

I think Kai had one of the biggest character developements in the first generation alongside Yuriy/Tala Ivanov.

definitely!

RE: Who's the maddest blader in the whole series Plastic-Burst? - Strider Xanthos - Apr. 12, 2020

(Apr. 12, 2020  12:03 AM)TL14 Wrote:

Wait, he didn't die in the english dub? I could've sworn they did.

RE: Who's the maddest blader in the whole series Plastic-Burst? - Needforspeed - Apr. 12, 2020

Wow no one not even one mentions free he just a complete madLAD in BBG

RE: Who's the maddest blader in the whole series Plastic-Burst? - BurningSands - Apr. 12, 2020

I honestly dont even know. If you are asking for straight-off-the-bat mad people, just gonna say Lui because he as no explanation from jerkiness (besides “I wanna remain champion!”). Other characters at least had some explored motives or backstory

RE: Who's the maddest blader in the whole series Plastic-Burst? - Hussainthetank - Apr. 12, 2020

has to be brooklyn.

RE: Who's the maddest blader in the whole series Plastic-Burst? - JavariTheChamp - Apr. 13, 2020

Either Kai Or Brooklyn. Nobody stands close to that.

RE: Who's the maddest blader in the whole series Plastic-Burst? - harley454 - Apr. 16, 2020

Kai was the most badass <3