Which part do you have the most extras of?

Post which part you have the most extras of here!
Remember to elaborate, not post just stating a part; include how many you have, or why you have so many.

For me, it is WD; I have six. It's probably because there were so many cool releases with WD. I am okay with it, since WD is a great tip.
I have about five Gravities, and all of them just for new L/R Launchers that keep breaking, LOL.
So... Many.... Dark Wheels....

I don't even think this is a humane confession. What is wrong with me? Oh well not a battler.
WD, 2 Earths, 2 Gravitys, 2 AD145s, 2 Perseuses(lol)
WD............................................................................................I have about 8 but still a good part.
I have a lot of 100s and 105s. The 105s most for RF and the 100s for Lightning(mistake). I also have about 5 Storms again for RF. And Im pretty sure everyone has an abundance of WDs. I have around 5 myself.
probabably CS and RF.I probably have 6 or 8 each
2 wd, 2 sd, 2 rock wheels, 3 storm wheels, 2 dark wheels, 2 flame wheels
Yo, this topic is for "the part" you have the most extras of, not "the parts". And having two or three of something is not really that surprising ...
for bottoms its WD i got 6 in total as for metal wheels it has to go to Dark with a total of 4 as for the clear wheel the most i got is Capricorn with a total 4 and finnally the most i got in terms of tracks is good ol ED145 yep i got a bunch...not that I don't mind
I have 13 WD's. I use about 5 of them. All of the rest are usually for back-ups. I honestly think I rely on it too much however...
Probably WDs, with Rock being a close second. I've got at least seven WDs, and 5 Rocks.
Sad thing is, most of my WDs are close to being illegal, lol. Only one or two are still in mint condition.
I believe i have about 7 or 8 Flame Wheels... I have 4 230's, and somewhere between 10-15 WD's
Definitely R²F.
I have a good 5-6 of those, can never get enough of them. When one of them gets too worn, I prime another one and use that Tongue_out
For bottoms, I have mostly WDs
Tracks, 125 and D125

I have bout 13 WD .. crazy.. And have about 7 Storm Wheels.. D:
All my repeats:
3 Storm s
3 Rock s
2 Dark s
2 Gravity s
2 Meteo s
2 Thermal s
4 145 s
2 DF145 s
2 T125s
2 100 s
2 D125 s
3 S s
2 RF s
2 RS s
2 SF s
2 HF s
2 WD
I tried to have as little repeats as possible, but I've still got a lot...
Not so suprised that mine is WD's, I have 15 WD's. XD
I have a total of 11 storm metal wheels due to the fact that I wear down RF so much, I have to buy a new Storm Pegasus.
I have about 8 WD's, 4 CS's (1 Calm, 1 Defensive, 1 Aggro and 1 Illegally worn) and 7 RF's. I also have quite a lot of Storm's and Dark's...
I got like 14 WD's and 7 145 Tracks.

This is possibly because most of the releases come with 145WD, ___WD, or 145__
i have 4 storm wheels, 5 flames, 4 Pegasus 1, 3 rocks and 4 infernos
(Mar. 05, 2012  10:51 PM)Imperial Wrote: Remember to elaborate, not post just stating a part; include how many you have, or why you have so many.

EDIT: Haha, beaten by Kai-V with the warning it seems. Wink
Mine is definitely Meteo L Drago. The Energy Ring and Fusion Wheel. I have 4. Each as a present. CS being close behind at 3.