Which part do you have the most extras of?

(Mar. 06, 2012  7:17 PM)Ryuuga Forever Wrote: I got like 14 WD's and 7 145 Tracks.

This is possibly because most of the releases come with 145WD, ___WD, or 145__

Wow, from your post I'm am just noticing that a whole lot of beys are being released with WD performance tip.

i have like thirteen 105 spin tracks
I did have about 15 Storm wheels until the tourney this weekend. I traded alot of them as well as loads of Darks and Rocks for a brown paper bag... XD. Just an excuse to get rid of neglected and unwanted parts.

EDIT: I have loads of 105's too.
storm wheels, i have like 6 or 7 i think i used to have alot of 105's but i broke quite a few of them, i think im down to like 3
i also have alot of HF tips (i dont know y but i have like 5)
I have 7 WD tips, which is tied with my other largest(unique) part surplus, from plastics: Seven Tiger Defensers and SG Metal Changes.
145 track
I dunno why I managed to get so many of them O.o
7 Meteo Wheels........ Cause if one wheel loses its color, I got extra pair of Meteo. Mostly just to show off my Supah Meteo L-Drago!
I've got at least 3 WD tips in different colors (and only 7 Beys). It seems like WD is the most common tip.
too many ROCKS! WDS! RFS!
i have adout 15 ed145 spintraks
I have 4 plain 145 tracks and 5 WD tips.
I have like 8 105s for the rf s mostly
I have 3 Meteos, 1 from the triple battle set, and 2 from the hasbro l drago reshuffle set. I'm going to order another 1 because I need a beylauncher L.
I have 3 Earths, which is my most abundant part.
I prefer variety over abundance, personally Tongue_out
30 facebolts because all of them come with one. Trololooloololololooloolo
(Mar. 12, 2012  5:21 AM)CrystalPegasus Wrote: 30 facebolts because all of them come with one. Trololooloololololooloolo

It doesn't really work, you could say that you have 30 Bottoms, Tracks, or Metal Wheels etc.
You have 30 Faces, but if the majority of them are Gil then that's what you should post.
230 and WD, i have 4 230's and 7 WD's! courtesy of flash,Duo, 2 Basalts, 2 flame byxis's, and an earth eagle!
I have 5 Rocks(Giraffe, Leone, Orso, Gasher, Escolpio), 5 Pegasi (all evo's), and 9 WD's (Byxis, Basalt, Perseus, Lynx, Eagle, Flash, Uranus, Synchrom DX Set, Burn Wolf). Either that or DF145, (Wolf, Gasher, Virgo, Libra, Gemios)

I have 5 Eight Balances also.
Complete List: WD x15, F x4, Rock x8, Flame x6, Storm x7, Gravity x3, Lightning x5, and Meteo x4.

Edit: Meteo is now 14 XD

i have like 6 s130's
I have like... 10 WDs XD, it's not even funny... I have like 4 to 5 Meteos, and two Lightnings,
defnintly WD I have like 5... but only 2 are good the other 3 are worn so bad they might even be Illegal for tournements Tired
I have 4 W105 tracks.I have 4 because 3 broke the same way.

THEY.....ALL......EXPLODED.....DURING......A......BATLLE.
Wheels: cosmic theif Ray dark beat gang hyper blitz variaries enrgy rings: Hercules Fox Pegasus tempo lynx fireblaze or so orion spin tracks: 100 135 145 85 95 230 w105 e230 ad145 t145 fs fd peformance tips: gcf hf we es wb[/font]