Whats your greatest ever beybattle?

there was this one time were my friend had a storm pegasus 105 RF and I had my
vulcan eagle 130WA WD and my bey hit him so hard that I snapped his face bolt in half
and we spent half the night looking for his bey pieces from around my room.
I was battling this kid who had a Lightning L-drago. I had a Default Storm Pegasis. My Pegasis broke his bey in half. That kid had to get a new bey.
(Apr. 11, 2011  11:19 AM)BeyHyperKiller Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2011  2:44 AM)Nano Wrote: I'm starting to see a re-a-curing trend here. Maybe it's just me, but are people just making up random stuff?

Mine wasn't one of the ones you were talking about was it?
(Apr. 11, 2011  12:25 AM)jcmanaf Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2011  11:52 PM)XxRockLoboxX Wrote: Well this is atleast one of my favorite battles,
Me friend Edgar, Marcellus and Jorge and I were battling on a slide.
Me: Rock Lobo {a costum bey I made}
All of us launched and my friend Edgar had Rock Leone. My friend Marcellus had a beyblade that had Halloween colors {costumized}, then as soon as all of us launched my friend and the halloween one hit and the halloween bey exploded in mid air! no joke! The pieces hit the My Rock Lobo, causing it to jump up the slide { the fusion wheel or energy ring probaly hit the facebolt} then mines went down the slide really fast and knocked my friend Jorge's bey out the slide. After that the halloween bey was all broken XD and till' this day I have never heard of The Halloween bey.
It wasnt weird as me. me and my friend launched our beys. Woosh the beys got hit in miad air. Then i said Cancer Crab barrel. my friend said pegasus take down. They both hit them selves then they both hit the statduim wall. They started clashing in mid air. Then my bey made the toher bey go right out of the staduim and broked right throug my door. actually it did broked through my door litteraly. theres like a giant hole. i started to get mad then and shot my other bey at his and it broked
Yeah, i think thats a TRUE, somehow?
THAT IS NOT A LIE!
This thread should just be closed...I read an entire page and not one of them seems possible to happen.
(Apr. 11, 2011  11:19 AM)BeyHyperKiller Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2011  2:44 AM)Nano Wrote: I'm starting to see a re-a-curing trend here. Maybe it's just me, but are people just making up random stuff?

Mine wasn't one of the ones you were talking about was it?
(Apr. 11, 2011  12:25 AM)jcmanaf Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2011  11:52 PM)XxRockLoboxX Wrote: Well this is atleast one of my favorite battles,
Me friend Edgar, Marcellus and Jorge and I were battling on a slide.
Me: Rock Lobo {a costum bey I made}
All of us launched and my friend Edgar had Rock Leone. My friend Marcellus had a beyblade that had Halloween colors {costumized}, then as soon as all of us launched my friend and the halloween one hit and the halloween bey exploded in mid air! no joke! The pieces hit the My Rock Lobo, causing it to jump up the slide { the fusion wheel or energy ring probaly hit the facebolt} then mines went down the slide really fast and knocked my friend Jorge's bey out the slide. After that the halloween bey was all broken XD and till' this day I have never heard of The Halloween bey.
It wasnt weird as me. me and my friend launched our beys. Woosh the beys got hit in miad air. Then i said Cancer Crab barrel. my friend said pegasus take down. They both hit them selves then they both hit the statduim wall. They started clashing in mid air. Then my bey made the toher bey go right out of the staduim and broked right throug my door. actually it did broked through my door litteraly. theres like a giant hole. i started to get mad then and shot my other bey at his and it broked
Yeah, i think thats a lie, somehow?

but it was a playground slide not like a gigantic slide so yeah.
(Apr. 12, 2011  12:55 AM)Dusk Wrote: This thread should just be closed...I read an entire page and not one of them seems possible to happen.

Mine is possible though. H145 hitting Screw metal wheel made its facebolt untighten. Which is possibly why it liked blow off with parts flying haha
In My Primary School i was battling with my friends and i launched my black dranzer and the 3 of my friends launched there beys they were all hoppers they hit my bey and they all flyed off and 2 were found 1 got lost lol thats why you should never late launch ha.
Two of my friends always like to do "Tourneys" meaning whoever gets 20 wins. Against the first one, I used MF-L(for outward weight Distributuion, and I got a MF later that day) Pegasis T125RF(Semi-Mint) against LLD 100RF(Semi Mint almost getting worn. He never changed his launch position, I realized. I was winning 19-11 so I attempted a Snipe Shot. After he said "Let it" I laimed/aunched under his bey, him landing on top. His Performance Tip cracked, And I must've hit the Spin track HARD because his bey Disassembled. I felt.....Accomplished. Another won was LLD SW145MF vs LLD 90rf VS (Me) MF-H Libra 85D. This time, it was in the Super Attack, so while I was on the ridge, they both came at me,and Bang! Their beys flew black deflected, and my Libra pretty much absorbed the impact.

The funniest one is when MF-L Pegasis 90RF lifted LLD OVER THE WALL. I was Laughing so hard, My friend Arnold just glared and began to crack up too. I love doing Left vs Right battles.
i need help.... i dont know how to put beyblades on here..... is the battles real life or here?!
(Apr. 13, 2011  12:30 AM)L4d48 Wrote: i need help.... i dont know how to put beyblades on here..... is the battles real life or here?!

This isn't beybladebattles.com, this is real life battling, where you can't make a combo like that cheap one I used on beybladebattles.com, Lightning Eagle CH120SF. Everything is real. And this is in the wrong topic too.
hey anyone who says my battles are fake are wrong but anyone who reads them or other ones like them:they aren't fake! they are probably real but battles like thees are hard to find/happen one i had was another one was during the HMS series time another one of my friends and me got two new blades from Wal*mart and we battled (mine was Driger his Dranzer) we do the usual pathetic play acting (like building right before battle and smack talk. whatever) we do the chant and fire our blades in the stadium but unlike normal our blades hit each other mid-air and started sparking like mad and my Driger got on top of his Dranzer and crushed it into the stadium. i won but then my blade broke apart Gasp i still have it though and it crushes L-Drago to bits too Cute thank you chief for making the HMS system Chief 2002 and that non-beavers like nano don't accept things unless they see them with there own eyes i mean i see there point of view but not everyone lies here there are some but not alot
Guys Seriously. You watch a Bit Too much Anime.... o.O These are Lies You know it I know it.
I believe in the truth. Not some anime where you yell at a spinning top to make it move...
two weeks ago me and my friend had a battle, we launched and our blades hit each other so hard they went flying out of the arena, my blade smashed into my shoulder and I couldn't use my are very well for the rest of the day
(Apr. 17, 2011  1:31 AM)bladerJAKS Wrote: hey anyone who says my battles are fake are wrong but anyone who reads them or other ones like them:they aren't fake! they are probably real but battles like thees are hard to find/happen one i had was another one was during the HMS series time another one of my friends and me got two new blades from Wal*mart and we battled (mine was Driger his Dranzer) we do the usual pathetic play acting (like building right before battle and smack talk. whatever) we do the chant and fire our blades in the stadium but unlike normal our blades hit each other mid-air and started sparking like mad and my Driger got on top of his Dranzer and crushed it into the stadium. i won but then my blade broke apart Gasp i still have it though and it crushes L-Drago to bits too Cute thank you chief for making the HMS system Chief 2002 and that non-beavers like nano don't accept things unless they see them with there own eyes i mean i see there point of view but not everyone lies here there are some but not alot

are they spark beys?
(Apr. 12, 2011  5:34 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2011  12:55 AM)Dusk Wrote: This thread should just be closed...I read an entire page and not one of them seems possible to happen.

Mine is possible though. H145 hitting Screw metal wheel made its facebolt untighten. Which is possibly why it liked blow off with parts flying haha

my friends blade kept exploding in the middle of a battle royale and he had tightend the face bolt haha
(Apr. 11, 2011  11:53 PM)rock L-drago Wrote: I was battling this kid who had a Lightning L-drago. I had a Default Storm Pegasis. My Pegasis broke his bey in half. That kid had to get a new bey.

that happens when lightning l-drago is in right spin,if you don't belive me click below
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5fvURFhdPk
(Apr. 17, 2011  1:35 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Guys Seriously. You watch a Bit Too much Anime.... o.O These are Lies You know it I know it.

hay i 1 don't like to watch the new series unless im bored out of my mind.second its all probably coincidental my friend uses his blades so much he's manged co calculate movements and make an educated guess about his blades attack not everyone lies and i aint lying. plus people who say that were lying like nano hurt other peoples feelings when you say that i mean some experiences that i've read hear seem a little outrageous but i wouldn't say something like what people like nano and this dude do it's outrageous
(Apr. 17, 2011  5:14 PM)bladerJAKS Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2011  1:35 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Guys Seriously. You watch a Bit Too much Anime.... o.O These are Lies You know it I know it.

hay i 1 don't like the new series unless im bored out of my mind.second its all probably coincidental my friend uses his blades so much he's manged co calculate movements and make an educated guess about his blades attack not everyone lies and i aint lying. plus people who say that were lying like nano hurt other peoples feelings when you say that i mean some experiences that i've read hear seem a little outrageous but i wouldn't say something like what people like nano and this dude do it's outrageous

how old is he, he must be about 16 to calculate that or incredibly smart
Ok,once my friend was at my house.We both got new beys,I had Lightning L-Drago and I think he had Dark Gasher or Wolf.Well once we assembled our beys we decided to battle,well I didn't screw my Face Bolt on tight enough.When I launched my L-Drago it hit his bey so hard the Face Bolt flew off.My bey was still spining perfectly though.My bey kept hitting his repeatedly,and every time it the the Fusion Wheel wobbled some.Then L-Drago got hit by his bey and knocked the Fusion Wheel and Energy Ring off the spin track.L-Drago's FW and ER were flying around the stadium aimlessly,then it flew near the center of the stadium and hit the FS on his bey and knocked it over.So technically I won with just Lightning and L-Drago.
I had a battle against some year 5 kid, I kept attacking his blade and the facebolt came off then I hit it again and the energy ring went flying then I hit the fusion wheel and the same happened and the spin track and performance tip where still spinning
Hehehehe, when i was little and just starting to own every bey lol me and some friends decided to battle with two of mine sadly. while he was using my dragoon storm with green stickers, i was using the classic Dranzer S. as soon as we launched, dragoon flu to the side or the dish spinning after my dranzer as if his life were depended lol but anyway, it caught up finally and bounced back the other way and went right through my dranzer's side blade, i guess you could call it, and the attack ring flew everywhere in pieces. i was speechless and not dissapointed, cuz from that moment, i never put down that dragoon lol untill god knows what happend to it now its been years since i've seen it, but that was my most memorable battle i think lol
im not sure why i got onto a trampoline in the first place but....

my greatest ever bey battle was Hell Kerbecs BD145 DS vs 6 Year old and ME, in a English Trampoline mega bounce stadiums???
this was my Kerbec's first ever battle, it chased us both around the trampoline, while every now and then jumping at us, sometimes about 3 meters, at one point it hit the 6 year old in the face he was hurt but he recovered, then hell jumped higher than i was hit me in the face and went back down and chased the 6 year old...
Well, I launched my Bey and my brother launched his Bey one was Defense & the other was Stamina.
And we were on my balcony well they flew out of the stadium, Jumped down my stair STILL battling also they made there selfs down my drive way still battling and then finally out of nowhere My Rock Orso with S bottoms
Started rapid attacking my brothers Bey, Which destroys my brothers bey and mine had some scratched got a new bottom and my brothers bey was chipped and scratched (doesn't sound possible you should try it!)
That was the worst,Exciting,War worthy battle!
(Apr. 18, 2011  10:25 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: im not sure why i got onto a trampoline in the first place but....

my greatest ever bey battle was Hell Kerbecs BD145 DS vs 6 Year old and ME, in a English Trampoline mega bounce stadiums???
this was my Kerbec's first ever battle, it chased us both around the trampoline, while every now and then jumping at us, sometimes about 3 meters, at one point it hit the 6 year old in the face he was hurt but he recovered, then hell jumped higher than i was hit me in the face and went back down and chased the 6 year old...

hahahahaha!! i love it! i mean.. i'm sure that hurt lol but the excitement!Smile idk if i could ever stop beyblading if something like that happend, when i get hurt by a flying beyblade, i only get more and more hungry for more battlingSmile
(Apr. 18, 2011  10:54 PM)Sasukia Wrote: Well, I launched my Bey and my brother launched his Bey one was Defense & the other was Stamina.
And we were on my balcony well they flew out of the stadium, Jumped down my stair STILL battling also they made there selfs down my drive way still battling and then finally out of nowhere My Rock Orso with S bottoms
Started rapid attacking my brothers Bey, Which destroys my brothers bey and mine had some scratched got a new bottom and my brothers bey was chipped and scratched (doesn't sound possible you should try it!)
That was the worst,Exciting,War worthy battle!

Nice story! Are you going to make a part two?
When there was this plastic beyblade era, we used to have one deadly competition. Everyone would gather on the 6th floor balcony, and launch their beys right on the road(the road was particularly used by cyclists. No cars, so no risk). I usually used to win this as I used some of the lightest beys, which were at the same time, the worst beys. Others used powerful beys like Bistool, Dragoon GT etc. Once, I had a one on one battle. Me and my friend launched the beys. I was using a Dranzer F against his Draciel G. Both beys were in the air, still on their way down. Suddenly, I don't know what hit dranzer, or if it was due to the wind, dranzer went over Draciel(Draciel is heavier, so of course it would be at the bottom). As Draciel banged on the floor, its EG and that tip that you put on EG, suffered massive pressure and broke. My dranzer followed and landed straight upon Draciel's AR. CRRRACK! The AR split into two, weight Disk suffered with huge cracks while his Blade base also broke, due to being 'sandwiched' between the ground and my Dranzer. My Dranzer on the other side, suffered from a small crack on its AR, and its BB was devastated... Thus the greatest battle had come to an end, with me as the winner. Dranzer still spun round its almost split into two BB, and helped me win the title of "King of the winds!"
Well.. not even five minutes ago, as i'm using his dark wolf its doing pretty good a few bashes here and there on my little brothers bey, but then my little brothers stupid Pegasus L Drago combo knocked dark wolf right out of the stadium into my stomach. owch lol