Whats your greatest ever beybattle?

if my memory serves, I sometimes saw sparks as well.. :V
i battle with my friend with my heaviest bey and like it land on his lighting l drago and i broke is clear wheel
i used my bakushin susanoo 105F to crack my burn fireblaze 135MS's facebolt... nomoarfacenao
For me, when my Vulcan Pegasis (I) 85RF and Burn Wolf 90HF were battling it out in a SVS, Wolf got very lucky and managed to grind Vulcan into the wall, so Vulcan had an RF and was low on stamina. Obviously a recipe for defeat. So Burn Wolf used the recoil from the grind to fly straight to the center where Vulcan Pegasis was about 10 seconds from dying, but just barely standing straight. It hit, my SVS just shakes and I see Burn Wolf spinning at top speed to the left, outside the stadium. Then Vulcan finally dies on the Tornado Ridge, because it turns out that Burn Wolf hit it on one of Vulcan's major contact points, and even when it's really weak, Vulcan can still throw a bey quite far (outside the TR normally from my experience) if it hits a certain spot. It hit Vulcan so hard it got spun in the opposite direction like I had just launched it from a Light Launcher L, but the HF couldn't grip the stadium enough to take it, and got thrown out, while Vulcan and RF just got thrown against the wall, lost balance, and fell into the Tornado Ridge out of spin. Vulcan wins, and I witness a battle of epic proportions.

Another one was where I screamed "GO PEGASIS! STARDUST HYPERDRIVE (Made up special move=product of little free time)" when Lightning L-Drago 100RF hit it, Lightning just started moving really fast and spinning like crazy while Vulcan was stationary from recoil. Then Vulcan just speeds up all the way around the stadium, smacks Lightning once and sends it out of the stadium with the same sound as the one in the anime as the bey just gets knocked out of the stadium. Joyful_2
no i bought them at Wal*mart remember and i also bought another one wall baddleing another friend it flew out of the stadum and the rc lost both of the nubs that you use to locket together with the bit protector nano for your info tks to dan for back-up and if using proper launch technique and have pratised with it yes you can beat lld with driger ms

fire,dark,rock all will combine into one
i have no idea how but my storm capricorn (launched by me) beat my rock leone (launced by my bro) in the SVS and capricorn won and my bro launched leone fast

it was kool but puzzling at the same time
MY LAST AND GREATEST BATTLE EVER JUST HAPPENED(not my last battle i was alone and bored so i started playing an had an idea dragoon msuv and Brooklyn's Zeus vs L-Drago and storm Pegasus) all went in and i hear a large crack a pinnk sound like when a bey stops moving like in the new series and L-Drago and Zeus were stopped and Pegasus and dragoon were grinding on each other in the center and Pegasus stopped moving then followed by dragoon i found out why lld hit dragoon and put a couple of indentations in the plastic part lld bounced off hitting Zeus T.K.O.ing them both. Pegasus hooked into dragoons dents and that is why at the end they were grinding on each other or that's what i think happened cuz i blinked.Pinching_eyes_2 in the end i found the indentations and that's how that happened.......i thinkCute

fire,dark,rock all will combine into one!!!!!!!
Mine was in a tournament, with 3 other bladers!!!
Well, I think it would have to be my final battle against DRIGER G.

This is a post I made on the Thread, "Your Rivals".

(Mar. 22, 2011  3:15 AM)水銀Mercury水銀 Wrote: Mine is OblivionX. He is like unstoppable. I was using Earth Bull GB145WB and he beat me with Storm Cancer 100HF. HOW.

When we were little kids, he had a Driger G. (He still has it now.) That thing was a bat out of hell. I could never beat it. One time, his Driger disassmebled my Bey and all the pieces left the stadium, leaving the Weight Disk to hit me in the eye. And while I sat there crying, he continued to laugh maniacally.

[Image: rage_face.jpg]

Well, anyway, me and OblivionX had just gotten into Metal Fight Beyblade, so we knew that we wouldn't play plastics for a LONG time. So we decided to have a "Final Battle." Oblivion chose Driger G, while I chose Strata Dragoon. He favored a green light launcher with a dragon winder, while I preffered a RC launcher and a dragon winder. We went to my Earthquake Stadium, and, "3...2...1... LET IT RIP!"

Driger took off immediately, slamming Strata with full force. Strata managed to narrowly avoid the bunkers. Oblivion finally said, "Finish him!" and Driger actually took off, soaring towards me, standing still and ready to be smashed out. Well, I thought, "This is our metaphorical final battle - after all he's done, he's not ending it like this!" So I said, "Strata Dragoon! LET IT RIP!" And suddenly, Dragoon dodged Drigers attack, and started moving aggresively again. Well, Oblivion was stunned. I took that moment - "Strata Dragoon! SPACE SPIRIT DRIVE!" (It was a made up move.) And wouldn't you know it, BOOM - Dragoon and Driger had a three second clash. Driger fell half a second before me. I had won.
mine was when both me and my cousin shot at the same time hit the top of the stadium but beyblades bounce in the air and hit each other bounce off again and hit each other it was absolutley insane!
didnt have one i can beat people in my school and my naborhoodTired
I have 2. The first was when my Flame Aries' H145 was broken and Storm Pegasis was owning it. Then in like the 5th battle Pegasis completely broke the horns. I thought Pegasis would win, but Aries somehow had enough stamina to win. Aries could tie Earth Eagle and beat Earth Virgo after that.
The second one was when Earth Eagle was battling Storm Aquario. The RF on Aquario was so short that it was more like a 85RF than a 100RF. Anyway, I did a bad sliding shoot, and the Aquario metal wheel slammed into the stadium. Eagle avoided it until Aquario was spinning on it's metal wheel, pretty much dead. But then Aquario hit Eagle once and Eagle flew out of the stadium. It was pretty much a miracle.
i had a epic fight long time ago. it was still plastic generation. i used a galman and broke the bey of my cousin. i remember that we took like 10 minutes to find all the parts.

i've got a second one. iv'e broke the weight disk of my galman by using my first mfb:flame sagitaro
I recently Bought Screw Capricorn today and i battled bassalt horologium and won 5 times!!!!!! i am relived cos bassalt was the king bey of the whole school but now im back thanx to Soilder-F3AR
ive got two
at feb-bey-ary freeze i was using MF Hell kerbecs BD145 WD and i was losing to Basolt Hougrium 145 WD and i was losing 2-0 and every thought i was going to lose but then i started to play my best and riped really hard and got back in it to win 3-2 i was just as amazed as the other guy

at school we had a beyblade tournement at it was the finals we were using a takara tomy bb-10 stadium and i was playing my friend he was using earth byxis 230 CS and i was using Storm Capricon m145 Q so then i aim my launcher grip 90 degrees and tried to caculate my friends launch coz i play him alot then i launch my bey it hits the stadium sideways on the storm wheel then it bounced back up on my friends bey right on top of the facebolt then the q performance tip takes of my friends face bolt and hits it from the side and wins
(Me) MF Lightning L Drago 85LRF vs MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F.
Won by OHKO. XP
Long ago, I was always beat by the friend who first got me into it, she was a pain but it was just a month later we battled and the second match her blade broke apart, I had defeated the one person who taught me but after that match she quit and wouldn't beyblade again.
My greatest ever beybattle was when me and my best buddy first got our beys.
Mine was a Dragoon and his was a Wolborg. We had SOOO Much fun until.....
my dragoon started acting weird it was as if the dragon was coming!!!!
It went faster then any bey. I was soooo pumped. But little did I know that my bey was
gonna be badly DAMAGED. Dragoon went soo fast that its tip broke into half!!!!! But out of luck,Dragoon managed to whip Wolborg out of the stadium!
My most recent battle was 1 year ago,since my best buddy was gonna stay at China cuz his parents got jobs there, we decided to have a good farewell battle we used our first beys just like the old days.Even though my bey was badly damaged, I din't care I just went with the idea
anyway for old times sake.What an enjoyable battle it was. But I never saw my best bud
ever again.Crying[/code]
best battle, when i shot the 5 maximum beys into and staduim and then they did a 5 WAY KNOCKOUT
best battle EVER was the final against my best bud in the beywave let it rip.....curl tournerment
we had MF-H basalt bull 230 d (mine) against MF-L flame aquario 230 wb
mine won by knockout 3 times in a row Smile
(Mar. 27, 2011  9:55 AM)mystraven Wrote: best battle EVER was the final against my best bud in the beywave let it rip.....curl tournerment
we had MF-H basalt bull 230 d (mine) against MF-L flame aquario 230 wb
mine won by knockout 3 times in a row Smile

OMG DONT BOAST ABOUT IT lolz kidding
but man that was so amazing ESPECILLY FOR 2 DEFENCE BEYS
it was SHOOT gone, SHOOT gone SHOOT GONE
even moji didnt even know it finished my dad told me HE WON LOLS
i will say THAT WAS THE BEST BATTLE IVE EVER SEEN THAT WASNT WITH MY BEYS
Smile
LOL Mine was 4 way special.lighting L drago,basalt,hell kerbex and rock leone.
Suddenly all 4 clash together at the centre and all went in north south east west direction.
IT WAS SO COOL
BUT L drago clear wheel cut my finger and i tot it was just some bruises when it was bleeding LOL.
Guys it was Cyber Libra GB145 MS v.s a uncostomized poisen serpent after a devastating blow from Poisen Serpent I hit the edge of the stadium nd bounced on top of Poisen. Thus, drilling a hole in to poisen's face and he exploded.
P.S. I won :3
I was at my friends house, he just got Galaxy Pegasis and I was using MF LLD100RF. His Beyblade went flying out of the stadium on the first hit. We spent 10min looking for it :p

Another time it was my friends brother vs. me. I was using a H145 combo. We both did Gattyaki and we collided in midair. Both of the Beyblades shoot across the room. Turns out he made contact with my Horns and they broke.
(Mar. 27, 2011  9:26 PM)Nano Wrote: I was at my friends house, he just got Galaxy Pegasis and I was using MF LLD100RF. His Beyblade went flying out of the stadium on the first hit. We spent 10min looking for it :p

Another time it was my friends brother vs. me. I was using a H145 combo. We both did Gattyaki and we collided in midair. Both of the Beyblades shoot across the room. Turns out he made contact with my Horns and they broke.

very weird. that like the same thing that happened to me. me and my friend was beybladin he had a flame sag and i had a rock aquario. we collided into the staduim and for some reason mines like gone insane and like kept bouncing off walls and hit his bey right in the clear wheel. it cracked and broked and i found out it was going crazy was the tip got cut on one of the sides and the a piece of metla was stuck in the clear wheel