Whats your greatest ever beybattle?

Mine was when i was using my customized beyblade Earth Aqaurio C145WD. My friend was using a Storm Pegasus 105RF. He smashed into my bey causing it to smash into the wall. then it bounced back hit the top of the other beyblade making it lose it spin. We sat there for 10 minutes staring at each other then we just kinda went at it again. Of course I won but know epic tricks or anything D:
i was battling my friend who was using a flame eagle 145wd and i was using earth bull c145wb in my ptw flame eagle hit bull then the wall and launched out of the stadium and hit my square in the balls and stayed there trying to burn through my jeans luckily it had battled a while and didnt do that much damage
oh yeah new best battles!
one: used a earth bull 100WD and disassembled a storm pegasis ch120SF. the kid cried. (literally)
two. MF pegasis vs H145 combo contact: H145 broke. :p
three: k.oed a right spinning LLD into someone balls. ON HIGH SPEED.
four: won with sgto m145q/ LOL
gotta get hell kerbecs for more fun. Smile
Mine was I was using lightning ldrago I think bulls horns vs earth eagle 145WD and they went bake and forth hitting each other around the arena after the quick batttle my bro checked his facebolt and it was broken
Mine Was cyber pegasis 105f against my friends torch aries 125d and my other friends hyper kerbecs 230es (weird combo ino) well my pegasis knocked torch aries into hyper kerbecs and kerbecs got knocked over the stadium wall. It hit my friend in the eye and he had 2 go home. it waz in a pegasis thunder whip stadium cuz my bb-10 stadium had dents in it
Okay. Me and my friend decided to make the heaviest possible and the tallest possible beys. So we ended up making MF-H Basalt Aquario R145 MB and Earth Bull 230 HF/S.

It was a normal battle, until near the end, Earth Bull tilted onto Basalt Aquario, bounced off of it, then bounced off of the floor, and it literally flipped over onto Basalt Aquario's edge, and caused it to tip over enough for it to stop spinning.

I would've taken a video of it happening again, but my friend was stupid enough to sell Basalt to someone. Tired
2 new awesome battle happened one is my friend was using a rock Pegasus with a s Capricorn track ans a e eagle tip vs my flame Pegasus with s aquario track and tip OK now we launch and his Pegasus lands dead center and starts wobblen around and i say that was a bad launch he then says just watch he then says !Pegasus unstable smash! and my Pegasus goes in to attack and his blade knock-smashes mine out of the stadium and into the wood door and leaves dent in the wall and the flame wheel broke lucky i had an extra one

the other one happened just now my flame Pegasus and my rock aquario 105 b i launch aquario and it had so much spin it stayed in place long enough for me to launch Pegasus into the stadium and it started beating aquario to bits then did this i shout !Pegasus flame hoof destroyer! and Pegasus ran on top of aquario and forced it to the ground and slid off and some how changed its tip to sharp mode and then it won
best battle I JUST DID IT YESTERDAY me and my friend were playing
we did galaxy peg vs hell kerbecs
i accdentily did a gattayaki with kerbecs and GALAXY FLEW AWAT A SMASHED A GLASS CUP ( we were drinking) he go tolled of by his mum (glass was everywhere) BUT IT WAS AWSOME
This one is odd I was having a 3 way battle royal and It was my Hell kerbecs vs Meteo L-drago vs earth Virgo. L-drago knoct me up to the edge of the stadium then my bey came down and sent Virgo flying up at least two feet in the air and landed right next to its blader (I felt like ginga hagane) I loved it.

The second one was when I was using my storm pegasus against my brothers Lightning L-drago My bey was knocked into one of the side pockets in the stadium then hopped out and landed on top of lightning L- Drago knocking it into a penalty pocket. I felt so excited it was my first quote on quote "Special Move"
(Apr. 09, 2011  5:24 AM)Jetstream Wrote: This one is odd I was having a 3 way battle royal and It was my Hell kerbecs vs Meteo L-drago vs earth Virgo. L-drago knoct me up to the edge of the stadium then my bey came down and sent Virgo flying up at least two feet in the air and landed right next to its blader (I felt like ginga hagane) I loved it.

The second one was when I was using my storm pegasus against my brothers Lightning L-drago My bey was knocked into one of the side pockets in the stadium then hopped out and landed on top of lightning L- Drago knocking it into a penalty pocket. I felt so excited it was my first quote on quote "Special Move"

two words epic win.
now a new battle of epics settings happened my partner flame Pegasus 100 HF/S battled lightning l- drago 100 HF they go an i yell my Pegasuses second special move !Pegasus flaming space typhoon! and told l-drago to use his move !dark lighting chomp! they clash at top speed after i finish that then the next thing i knew was eye chiwawa crud erugh http://www.filmnaut.com/wp-content/uploa...e_face.jpg l-drago flew out of the stadium and did a critical hit on my nuts.... nobody likes roasted nuts http://www.youtube.com/show?p=NiUrA4YTwDI&s=9
(Apr. 09, 2011  6:52 AM)bladerJAKS Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2011  5:24 AM)Jetstream Wrote: This one is odd I was having a 3 way battle royal and It was my Hell kerbecs vs Meteo L-drago vs earth Virgo. L-drago knoct me up to the edge of the stadium then my bey came down and sent Virgo flying up at least two feet in the air and landed right next to its blader (I felt like ginga hagane) I loved it.

two words epic win.
now a new battle of epics settings happened my partner flame Pegasus 100 HF/S battled lightning l- drago 100 HF they go an i yell my Pegasuses second special move !Pegasus flaming space typhoon! and told l-drago to use his move !dark lighting chomp! they clash at top speed after i finish that then the next thing i knew was eye chiwawa crud erugh http://www.filmnaut.com/wp-content/uploa...e_face.jpg l-drago flew out of the stadium and did a critical hit on my nuts.... nobody likes roasted nuts http://www.youtube.com/show?p=NiUrA4YTwDI&s=9

Wait. What. The. Hell. Did. You. Just. Say?
Seems i haven't posted for here before xD. Anyways, here is my experience.

Today, i was currently testing Screw Horogium, that you guys know it hasn't been throughly tested yet. As i was testing, my younger bro came up to me, showing off his Aquario H145RF. I was like "that bey sucks". Haha, he then talks about how great it is. I said, "lets battle" . I pratically used Screw, to show him even a decent bey can beat him haha. So, we launched our beys, screw horogium was making a flower pattern, hit H145 and his bey went flying and the parts was dispatched. Haha, this happened twice xD
I have two (both of them were on hasbro stadiums...):

1. I was showing off my new Pegasis 105F (the original one) in church and my friend wanted to battle me with his Lightning LDrago 100HF. We set up the stadium and said "3, 2, 1, Let it Rip!!!" The beys started to circle around and kept hitting each other. When they started to lose stamina and go the middle of the stadium, Pegasis and LDrago started to clash consecutively about 6 times when LDrago went inside the pocket. The whole time I gawked. LOL Wink

2. My other friend was showing off his new Ray Unicorno, so I wanted to battle him my Galaxy Pegasis. We let it rip and Unicorno went to the middle while Pegasis was circling around in a flower pattern (see why in this video: http://www.youtube.com/user/beybladechan...dkH4NMzdL4). After a few hits, Pegasis hit Unicorno so hard it LITERALLY flew off the stadium and hit a little kid on the eye!
My best battle was with my best friend. I guess something was wrong with his beys performance tip, beacuse it jumped out of the staduim. Here is a tip. NEVER BATTLE BEYBLADES IN FRONT OF STAIRS. He didn't fall, but his bey broke from falling down the stairs. I had to buy him a new one.
basalt bull h145wb vs galaxy pegasis. the h145 blocked pegasis so well he shot out of my bb-10 and fell back on bull. after that bull launched pegasis down three flights of stairs, where my pegasis was unharmed somehow
(Apr. 09, 2011  3:09 PM)LDragoDestroy Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2011  6:52 AM)bladerJAKS Wrote:

two words epic win.

Wait. What. The. Hell. Did. You. Just. Say?

sorry over exaggeration of pain
me an my friend was battling he used hell kerbecs and i used basalt bull 90 rf and i used gatteyaki and knocked his bey far and also broke his boost disk(bd145)
Mine has to be ... a battle in the tornado stadium although i have had other epic beybattles;

I was battling my friend in the tornado stadium and i was using my custom bey (Galaxy Wolf H145 RF) and my friend was using his custom (Hyper Libra and i can't remember the spin track and performance tip), they were both aggressive attacking type bey's. We were battling it out and the spinning circle in the middle was throwing both bey's at each other but then my friends bey hit me real hard with a very strong attack, snapping off one of the horns of the H145 spin track. My bey was slowing down a bit so my bey went all out in one last attack, it hit my friend's bey at the wall of the stadium, my friend's bey rebounded and i hit it again with a strong attack and my friend's bey flew off the spinning circle and out of the stadium hit a wall and fell into pieces (it didn't snap, the facebolt came off and the face snapped).
Well this is atleast one of my favorite battles,
Me friend Edgar, Marcellus and Jorge and I were battling on a slide.
Me: Rock Lobo {a costum bey I made}
All of us launched and my friend Edgar had Rock Leone. My friend Marcellus had a beyblade that had Halloween colors {costumized}, then as soon as all of us launched my friend and the halloween one hit and the halloween bey exploded in mid air! no joke! The pieces hit the My Rock Lobo, causing it to jump up the slide { the fusion wheel or energy ring probaly hit the facebolt} then mines went down the slide really fast and knocked my friend Jorge's bey out the slide. After that the halloween bey was all broken XD and till' this day I have never heard of The Halloween bey.
(Apr. 10, 2011  11:52 PM)XxRockLoboxX Wrote: Well this is atleast one of my favorite battles,
All of us launched and my friend Edgar had Rock Leone. My friend Marcellus had a beyblade that had Halloween colors {costumized}, then as soon as all of us launched my friend and the halloween one hit and the halloween bey exploded in mid air! no joke! The pieces hit the My Rock Lobo, causing it to jump up the slide { the fusion wheel or energy ring probaly hit the facebolt} then mines went down the slide really fast and knocked my friend Jorge's bey out the slide. After that the halloween bey was all broken XD and till' this day I have never heard of The Halloween bey.
It wasnt weird as me. me and my friend launched our beys. Woosh the beys got hit in miad air. Then i said Cancer Crab barrel. my friend said pegasus take down. They both hit them selves then they both hit the statduim wall. They started clashing in mid air. Then my bey made the toher bey go right out of the staduim and broked right throug my door. actually it did broked through my door litteraly. theres like a giant hole. i started to get mad then and shot my other bey at his and it broked
I'm starting to see a re-a-curing trend here. Maybe it's just me, but are people just making up random stuff?
(Apr. 11, 2011  2:44 AM)Nano Wrote: I'm starting to see a re-a-curing trend here. Maybe it's just me, but are people just making up random stuff?

I'm not, I'm telling the truth but it happened at school.
(Apr. 11, 2011  2:44 AM)Nano Wrote: I'm starting to see a re-a-curing trend here. Maybe it's just me, but are people just making up random stuff?

Mine wasn't one of the ones you were talking about was it?
(Apr. 11, 2011  12:25 AM)jcmanaf Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2011  11:52 PM)XxRockLoboxX Wrote: Well this is atleast one of my favorite battles,
It wasnt weird as me. me and my friend launched our beys. Woosh the beys got hit in miad air. Then i said Cancer Crab barrel. my friend said pegasus take down. They both hit them selves then they both hit the statduim wall. They started clashing in mid air. Then my bey made the toher bey go right out of the staduim and broked right throug my door. actually it did broked through my door litteraly. theres like a giant hole. i started to get mad then and shot my other bey at his and it broked
Yeah, i think thats a lie, somehow?
mine was last year or some time around then. my friend and I were playing in some weird long stadium with HMS beyblades and mine actually got hit on to the wall of the stadium. it travelled on the wall for a while and then lost, sadly. it would have been fun to win that one.
Mine was me vs some kid at school. My Phoenix got hit by his Bull and his Bull flew into peices across the school hall! I laughed because my Phoenix was still spinning and his face bolt snapped in half! XD