Whats your greatest ever beybattle?

.....and that's why dark wolf i considered to be lame......LOL
(Apr. 19, 2011  7:16 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: .....and that's why dark wolf i considered to be lame......LOL

yea i know right??? lol
(Apr. 17, 2011  5:17 PM)faissaloo Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2011  5:14 PM)bladerJAKS Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2011  1:35 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Guys Seriously. You watch a Bit Too much Anime.... o.O These are Lies You know it I know it.

hay i 1 don't like the new series unless im bored out of my mind.second its all probably coincidental my friend uses his blades so much he's manged co calculate movements and make an educated guess about his blades attack not everyone lies and i aint lying. plus people who say that were lying like nano hurt other peoples feelings when you say that i mean some experiences that i've read hear seem a little outrageous but i wouldn't say something like what people like nano and this dude do it's outrageous

how old is he, he must be about 16 to calculate that or incredibly smart
he is 14 but he went to gate whatever that is and is in a magnet middle with really good grades he also went to the same magnet elementary that's how i know him what surprises me is that he is just getting back into bladeing also my b day was on Monday this week and i was upstairs playing around and i have battle my earth bull(the only thing i changed on bull's stuff was the wheel its all the same as dark bull) was rock eagle 100 wd and when eagle lands in the stadium i put bull in and bulls tip hits the clear wheel and the wheel smashes off the tip and all the broken parts fly up and hit me in the face IT HURT BUT IT DIDN'T PHASE ME i was so amassed if i could i would post a pic of the tip but i don't have a camera Speechless oh and HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just a moment ago,i was battling my friend in a hasbro stadium(i know iknow).i was using pegasis 105f and he was using pre-hws libra.my pegasis gots knocked out,but it hit the wall of the stadium.it bounces back,and hits libra,but this time,it really got knocked out of the stadium.the worst part?it hit ME in the face(holding a bag of ice rigth now)
Please someone close this thread! I mean its ridiculous! Every story i hear it just gets worst! I mean stuff like they bounce out of the stadium and they still battle down the stairs... i mean ... come on! And also a bey jumps 3m in the air ... i would eat my shoes the day i see that! This would be a great thread if people didn't just exaggerate and lie so much! XD
me and my old beyblade buddie were messing around with carp combos and carp old beys we never use and we super glued two razor blades on each beys for the lolz but my freind didnt want me to pick the bey up cose it would have cut my hand open and i like pain Tongue_out but yea so we were using my old beystadium and he was using a rock pegasis d125 b and i was using storm leone 105 hf xD it was lolz cuz i blocked the pockets so they wouldnt get pwn by self ko so yea i launched it 100% power and so did but cose mine was a hf it went straight into the wall and died and mad a huge cut in my stadium wall xD so we relauched it was a continues battle.... until i knocked it hard enough and the face must have been damaged... his face snaped on impact with the wall... one off the blades got stuck IN the stadium floor.... the clear wheel when across the room, the metal wheel was stuck in the stadium wall and the track and bottom where just there... it made one hell off a noise though! it sounded like thunder xD jk jk il get pics up when i can
i had a illegal bey battle last week my friend had cut up his SVS stadium like a attack stadium we both used lightning without l drago beys i used lightning leone 135 hF ()switched to Q after he switched to RF and told me not to copy him juist a fun bey he was also using lightning leone 125 RF)
And we battle lots of times with beys flying every where leaving a hole in the wall!!

the best was the battle in the l drago stadium they hit and both flew up and ame back into the stadium but i had less spin mine lipped of the launcher and we hit he went full power and my bey Broke and his was technically still spinning his hit the wall then explode the lightning wheel got stuck in the stadium wall his face tip and track and clear wheel for a sec still spinning and my bey sorta launched a final attack as in the chipped loghtnig hits his bey and broke his clear wheel and mine was out of stadium still soinning then stopped in the wall his in his stadium with 3 pieces of a clear wheel a chipped spin track and a RF that was worn oh leone you gave to much and it led to AWESOMENESS
His offense was really good and i could barly block his attacks.
(Apr. 26, 2011  9:23 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: i had a illegal bey battle last week my friend had cut up his SVS stadium like a attack stadium we both used lightning without l drago beys i used lightning leone 135 hF ()switched to Q after he switched to RF and told me not to copy him juist a fun bey he was also using lightning leone 125 RF)
And we battle lots of times with beys flying every where leaving a hole in the wall!!

the best was the battle in the l drago stadium they hit and both flew up and ame back into the stadium but i had less spin mine lipped of the launcher and we hit he went full power and my bey Broke and his was technically still spinning his hit the wall then explode the lightning wheel got stuck in the stadium wall his face tip and track and clear wheel for a sec still spinning and my bey sorta launched a final attack as in the chipped loghtnig hits his bey and broke his clear wheel and mine was out of stadium still soinning then stopped in the wall his in his stadium with 3 pieces of a clear wheel a chipped spin track and a RF that was worn oh leone you gave to much and it led to AWESOMENESS

(Apr. 26, 2011  10:49 PM)ventusbrawler Wrote: His offense was really good and i could barly block his attacks.

Well obviously what you have done now is billyblast has just made a new account today and called it ventusbrawler. How i know? Ventusbrawlers registration date was straight after Billyblast posted! Well ... you've been caught! XD
(Apr. 26, 2011  11:24 PM)BeyHyperKiller Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2011  9:23 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: i had a illegal bey battle last week my friend had cut up his SVS stadium like a attack stadium we both used lightning without l drago beys i used lightning leone 135 hF ()switched to Q after he switched to RF and told me not to copy him juist a fun bey he was also using lightning leone 125 RF)

(Apr. 26, 2011  10:49 PM)ventusbrawler Wrote: His offense was really good and i could barly block his attacks.

Well obviously what you have done now is billyblast has just made a new account today and called it ventusbrawler. How i know? Ventusbrawlers registration date was straight after Billyblast posted! Well ... you've been caught! XD

oh man ! you all have nothing to do something but do jerk works by yourselves. There is nothing more to do?
(Apr. 27, 2011  7:10 PM)GatlingClawX Wrote:

oh man ! you all have nothing to do something but do jerk works by yourselves. There is nothing more to do?
What? I didn't understand that... :\
(Apr. 26, 2011  9:03 PM)BeyHyperKiller Wrote: Please someone close this thread! I mean its ridiculous! Every story i hear it just gets worst! I mean stuff like they bounce out of the stadium and they still battle down the stairs... i mean ... come on! And also a bey jumps 3m in the air ... i would eat my shoes the day i see that! This would be a great thread if people didn't just exaggerate and lie so much! XD

1.there is A LOT of possibilities of a bey bouncing out of the stadium
2.the 3meter thing is soooo a lie(a bey cant even reach that heights)

i think we should add proof of what were talking about,no?
this should be closed bcaz the founder of this thread is banned
I can do that......
By throwing the bey.(Preferably Dark Wolf).
Kai kai kai: Why should it be closed? If the maker of this thread is banned its not necessary to close this thread and after all this thread is to discuss our Best Battles, it is useful. Back to topic, I was battling with my cousin, I was using Lightning L-Drago 100HF and he was using Earth Aquario C145WB, My LLD pushed EA so powerfully that EA smashed to the wall returned to me and hit my eye Tired. And finally this is not a lie.
Because these are lies.........
If I have to believe things that are written here you might as well as believe that I battled with my cos in a 20 M stadium and I used Counter Smash to knock him off the stadium and his Beyblade shot right in to his Mouth and broke all his teeth.
(Apr. 28, 2011  9:13 AM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: I can do that......
By throwing the bey.(Preferably Dark Wolf).

i meant the trampoline one(commonsense...?)
aquila you are rash.and cant you believe him?yes it happened to my friend also.but not to eye to hand.
I battled a fake Anmol metal bey with my Black Dranzer(having Wyvborg's energy ring)...first match I lost by OS..in the next match I launched the bey so hard that it KOed the metal bey and since the stadium was on a high table..the metal bey got knocked down to the floor and its attack ring was cracked..as for my Dranzer...Wyvborg's ring was cut as well..that was my best ever beybattle
(Apr. 28, 2011  10:16 AM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: I battled a fake Anmol metal bey with my Black Dranzer(having Wyvborg's energy ring)...first match I lost by OS..in the next match I launched the bey so hard that it KOed the metal bey and since the stadium was on a high table..the metal bey got knocked down to the floor and its attack ring was cracked..as for my Dranzer...Wyvborg's ring was cut as well..that was my best ever beybattle

Never dare to battle Anmol beys. I got most of my beys devastated.
For now they are easy for me to beat...esp. with my Storm Pegasus I dont have any problem in defeating them...they are as goods as waste in front of my Pegasis so nowadays Anmol beys are useless not pric-less anymore
(Apr. 28, 2011  9:19 AM)Mephiles Wrote: Kai kai kai: Why should it be closed? If the maker of this thread is banned its not necessary to close this thread and after all this thread is to discuss our Best Battles, it is useful. Back to topic, I was battling with my cousin, I was using Lightning L-Drago 100HF and he was using Earth Aquario C145WB, My LLD pushed EA so powerfully that EA smashed to the wall returned to me and hit my eye Tired. And finally this is not a lie.

No wonder people say that do not lean over the beystadium.
(Apr. 27, 2011  10:07 PM)BeyHyperKiller Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2011  7:10 PM)GatlingClawX Wrote:

What? I didn't understand that... :\
Well, your observation was admirable but what was meant of your posting 'you've been caught'? There would must be something about the post posted by billyblust or Ventusbrawlers whatever you should post. But you posted about his account changes and that was probably such a waste of time though a kind of ridiculous.Wink