Whats your greatest ever beybattle?

I just had the most painful beybattle ever, l-drago and dark orso just clashed into each other, lightning l-drago hit my knuckles and I started to bleed and orso went flying 4 meters away and ripped the paint off the wall then my mum told me off
My storm Pegasis and recently even BBP does that to my opponents..either it gets KO or it KOs the opponent in such a way that the fusion wheel scrapes of a part of skin from the toe region
now what im posting is not a lie i launched a bey in a stadium...it got koed and my brother ws leaning over the beystadium...the bey hit his eye and the inside of his eye ws cut...luckily nothing happened to his eye lens and his sight ws not lost....maybe not my gr8test battle...but probably 1 of the scariest 1s....
inside of the eye???.....and still nothing happening to the sight?...that is very lucky...hopefully u dont have such battles again..if the blades hit such delicate organs like eyes..then it may be a huge problem
(Apr. 30, 2011  11:00 AM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: inside of the eye???.....and still nothing happening to the sight?...that is very lucky...hopefully u dont have such battles again..if the blades hit such delicate organs like eyes..then it may be a huge problem

ya in the white area....
a similar thing happened to my:classmates, brothers, friend but he was they were using plastic beys and my classmates, brothers, friend went blind in one eye Smith
Whats an Anmol bey?

Anyways, I think this would change all users mind about sharp tips.
This one is awesome.

My cousin's Burn Aquario destabilized my Flame Orso 135MS,and while it scratches the stadium floor, it charged and knocked out Burn Aquario. That, was my first ever beybattle, and it was awesome enough for me to get into beyblade. Before that battle, I thought beyblades were just simple spinning tops. But that changed my mind.
Anmol is a company in India which manufactures 'fake' beys and beystadiums..in short it is an illegal copy of Takara Tomy....I had another greast battle with LLD vs my Storm Pegasis..it ended up in 3 draws first and in the last battle when I thought LLDs stamina wud win over pegasis...my Pegasis got charged due to LLDs left spin and surprisingly I won... after that we again had a match..but after this match all other matches were draw..either due to spin stealing or due to both beys KOing each other
I have one of anmol bey of my brother. But, one day I lost it. After losing, when my bro came to know that I had lost his bey he scolded me for a while and from that moment he didn't talk with me for a weak.
But, that was years ago.
NEW awesome battle
this was like last year, i was battling one of the people who work in the malls in TT attack, using LLD CH120 RF, him using a modded l-spin Storm Pegasus 105 SF, when my mom came up to talk to me, i koed his bey 10 meters yes 10 meters, i measured it, out of the point of contact, and the guy was like
OO
()

Utter Pwnage
(May. 09, 2011  3:04 PM)Dracovianauis Wrote: NEW awesome battle
this was like last year, i was battling one of the people who work in the malls in TT attack, using LLD CH120 RF, him using a modded l-spin Storm Pegasus 105 SF, when my mom came up to talk to me, i koed his bey 10 meters yes 10 meters, i measured it, out of the point of contact, and the guy was like
OO
()

Utter Pwnage

10 meters!!! really the furthest I have ever done is 4 meters!!! what combo and launcher did you use, if you are that good I would not be surprised if you win the world beyblade tournament (or atleast the qualifiers, but you will have me to face!!!)
At the Toy Wiz Tourney , on May 7th, Thebeydude5 was hosting it. Since we didn't have enough BB-10 we used PTWS >.>. It was the finals and it was me, my friend Arnold(Arvelas in WBO) and a kid named Brandon.I versed Brandon at first. I was wining 2-0 until my L/R busted.(We fixed it later) I used a Hasbro String Launcher, but put my RF instead of MF by accident. Which caused me to self KO.Brandon got one point. Arvelas(Arnold) Used his MF LLD90MF so there wouldn't be any equalizing against MLD W105WD. He won 3-2. One point for Arnold. Then I versed Arnold. My Perseus (MF Gravity Perseus 85MF) Was in right spin so we always collided. I smashed him twice out the stadium, he smashed me out once, then I outspun him. Every body had 1 point. So we did a three way match. The first person out was eliminated. Brandon switched to MLDW105LF while Me and Arnold kept to our combos. In the ring Arnold caught the ridge and smashed his bey into my Perseus. Brandon Meteo couldn't equalize getting pounded every second. So after he rolled into a pocket it was me versus Arnold. Who ever got 2/3 wins. He gets me out the round.1 point for him. Then something Unbelievable that only footage from the Tourney could prove. We CRASHED My Bey Went up in the air and he went in the pocket, BUT MY BEY GOT THAT RIDGE of the Stadium and SMASHED down in the pocket preventing Arnold from Getting out. 1 point. We launched, Final Round. I got hit and almost fell in the pocket and his bey was going to collided when my Bey Slid down to the TR. I caught the The Ridge and in 1-2 seconds His Bey ended up around Block 3 PTW. My Perseus stood in the Ridge, doing his Victory Laps. I Got 1st Place, while Arnold got Runner-Up. I was bursting with Accomplishment. We went home, showed our mothers and we went to IHOP. My friend, Rember, who got 4th Place, said " That trophy isn't representing you, Tony, It's representing our Team". We did our Special Handshake, and Began to Chill.
So today at Topsy Turnpike, IKMV and I were doing the last battle of the finals block of round robin. If I won, I'd win the entire tournament. If he won, we had to redo the entire block minus one blader.

IKMV had Beat Lynx 90R2F and I used Hell Pegasus F: D

We were 2-2 and I was seconds away from out spinning him (by a lot of rotations). One by one, my Beyblade starting unscrewing itself. First the facebolt popped off, then the clear wheel, then the metal wheel. The entire explosion took 5 seconds to complete. We couldn't believe it. If I had to lose, that's the kind of epic battle I want to lose in.
Well me and my sister [Princessblade] were battling in a stadium, I was using Vulcan Horuseus 100RF and she was using Lightning L Drago CH120RF she launched the wrong way, and the Beyblade went Metal first into the stadium, and a touch from my Vulcan Horuseus 100RF brought her beyblade back to normal, she had lost some of her spin, and I was still fierce as ever rotating the stadium, I was extremely tilted, so My metal wheel was scraping a whole circle of the stadium.

After we lost RPM, I lifted up the stadium, and, a huge part of the bottom just separated from the rest. Fake stadium was used.
(May. 09, 2011  4:57 PM)faissaloo Wrote:
(May. 09, 2011  3:04 PM)Dracovianauis Wrote: NEW awesome battle
OO
()

Utter Pwnage

10 meters!!! really the furthest I have ever done is 4 meters!!! what combo and launcher did you use, if you are that good I would not be surprised if you win the world beyblade tournament (or atleast the qualifiers, but you will have me to face!!!)

Combo: LLD CH120RF
Launcher: MFB Launcher Grip and Beylauncher-L Done and Done
Way back when, when plastics were the only thing available I was battling with my friend. We both launched and as our Beyblades spun around the dish they finally made contact. As they made contact the AR on his Beyblade completely broke into pieces and his Beyblade shot out of the disk. Remember it like it was yesterday. It certainly did feel good. Felt like I was in the show.
Well this fight was quite interesting, I was at an exhibit with my modded bey which is called Nightmare (customized) Decimon (also customised) BD145CWD (corrupt wide defence which is a normal wide defence but the bottom is not pointed it has a shape a bit like this

but black) and using a launcher grip with a maximum series launcher
on it. so i launched the bey and 3 others launched theirs which were fang leone, big bang pegasus and l-drago destroy to show how powerful they were. but my bey landed on the side part of the diamond and skipped in the air and smashed down on the fang leone. then my bey leveled itself out and became more like a mild attack defence bey moving around alot but with alot of stamina. then big bang pegasis bounced off the stadium wall and came at mine but it could only tap mine before mine skipped up again and big bang pegasis smashed into fang leone and smashed it out. at this point the crowd was getting really pshyched. L drago seemed to come out of nowhere and smash into my bey knocking it towards the edge but it skipped up and into the centre. My bey was starting to lose momentum as it was modded and didn't do aswell stamina wise but pegasus came rushing towards mine but my bey sort of stepped aside and big bang pegasus couldn't stop and stadium outed. my bey was almost done but l drago destroy was still active. my bey tipped to one side and flew in the air and with some luck hit the side of l-drago destroy which hit the stadium and lost all of its spin. however hitting the metal wheel had broken some of my beys clear wheel which the other bladers had to repair. I was amazed at how happy they were to have lost! I thought that they wouldn't be happy as i had beaten them but they seemed to have enjoyed being beaten and thanked me by showing the flaws!
mein wuz wen mai kuzin cam to mai hows for krissmus adn he wuz yoozing erth vergo adn i wuz yoozing sterm peguhsas adn i yelled "PEGUHSAS STERBLAST ATAK!!!!!!!!!!!!" mai peguhsas went up in duh air and krashd on mai kuzins bey then mai kuzins bey kot on fyre adn meltid a big hol in mai "bettur dan BeeBee-10" maximim stampeed urenuh adn dats wai i cant yooz mai erth vergo NEmore

Mind you, this took a lot of effort.
(May. 20, 2011  3:45 PM)MoonAlchemist Wrote: mein wuz wen mai kuzin cam to mai hows for krissmus adn he wuz yoozing erth vergo adn i wuz yoozing sterm peguhsas adn i yelled "PEGUHSAS STERBLAST ATAK!!!!!!!!!!!!" mai peguhsas went up in duh air and krashd on mai kuzins bey then mai kuzins bey kot on fyre adn meltid a big hol in mai "bettur dan BeeBee-10" maximim stampeed urenuh adn dats wai i cant yooz mai erth vergo NEmore

Mind you, this took a lot of effort.

you know what's weird?i was able to understand this Pinching_eyes_2
can we keep posts serious now, otherwise we'll lock this
Well, my greatest beybattle ever would have to be against LeeDraciel at Feb-Bey-Ary Freeze. I was down 2-0, had no hope of winning. His combo was Earth Aquario BD145 WD, I was using a Meteo L-drago 145 RF. I was so anxious as the tournament was double elimination and if I lost the battle I was have been eliminated. I pulled the hardest I could and I managed to knock him out. It was now 2-1 to him. I didn't pull as hard this time because I was afraid of a self KO. I managed to get some good hit but they weren't powerful enough to knock him out. I started losing speed and then both beys started tapping each other. I was gaining spin, going faster and faster with every tiny conflict. Then I out-spun him by 1 complete rotation. It was 2-2. I could see him getting nervous, I pulled my hardest out of pure excitement. If I hadn't been so excited, I wouldn't have done such a foolish thing. I got 1 hit on him and I self Ko'ed. I might not have won, but it was still an amazing battle!
oo i was battling in lf stadium me and my friend i uesd mf-pegasis 85 rf and he used my bey mf-lightning ldrago and we launched then he hit each other with so much power both beys came out the stadium mu landed on my book which was near me and lightning ldrago landed on my room carpet and stoped spinning still is the whole truth
(May. 20, 2011  3:51 PM)♥ Wrote: can we keep posts serious now, otherwise we'll lock this

what do you mean? do you mean about that guys post where you cant understand it?
No, he means to not make a fake battle to make yourself sound cool, like having 2 beys battle down the stairs and go on a driveway still grinding against each other. MoonAlchemist was joking.
(May. 20, 2011  3:51 PM)♥ Wrote: can we keep posts serious now, otherwise we'll lock this

And can we please stop talking about modded or illegal beys, such as the explosive Lightning("Hammer") Aquario? It is practically spam, and very annoying.