Whats your greatest ever beybattle?

I was at school one day battling my friend Andrew, he was using LLD 100HF and I was using Flame Libra T125ES in the Hasbro Super Vortex (I think.) On round 3 when we were playing, he had 1 point and I had 2. We launched our beys into the stadium and LLD came around like a BAWS and smashed Libra right out of the stadium. It broke TWO of the wings on T125 in ONE FREAKING HIT. I was like Gasp DA HELL JUST HAPPENED. I let him win that battle only because I counted it as a crash out.
I had a battle with burn bull a few days back..he was using Perseus and I was using my Storm Pegasis 105 RF to test how good Perseus is..he launched the bey in left spin mode..and the battle started..I was going to lose very easily but when my Pegasis slowed and came in contact with Perseus...for the first time I saw Pegasis stealing spin(never did it against LLD so well) with that much efficiency as if a rubber was put..in only 3-4 seconds Pegasis was almost fully charged and Perseus was about to lose...and again reverse happened..Pegasis slowed down and Perseus stole Pegasis' spin to win...after that I battled my Basalt Aquario with Perseus and that match continued for almost 5-6 mins...both beys used to crash into each other at the centre and then they got charged up..it continued for a long time after which finally Perseus stopped
Well for me is my Storm Capricorn vs my friend Lightning L drago. There was a small tournemant in my town so we went. We reved it up until the finals. It was me against my friend. I launched Capricorn and he did to and a maazing thing happened i hit his spin track amking it unblacned causing it to fall when it hit the statduim. 1 point for me. then he went and knocked capricorn into a pocket. then i did the unthinkable.I aim my bey carefully at his and switch my bey just into spin mode no bounce. We both hit but i hit his spin track. Instead of unbalcned it actually cracked and broked. But Capricorn did not stop there. My friend had a crack in his face bolt and did not want to tell anyone so he placed the sticker there. Capricorn hit the face bolt then bam destruction.
(May. 21, 2011  5:55 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: No, he means to not make a fake battle to make yourself sound cool, like having 2 beys battle down the stairs and go on a driveway still grinding against each other. MoonAlchemist was joking.

i know he was joking, but the joke has been done to death and it's no longer funny
That was referring to Nwolf, but I know, this thread is getting really stupid.
Actually, I did have an experience similar to that, minus the hole in the stadium, the "PEGUHSAS STERBLAST ATAK" and the Earth Virgo catching on fire. My Storm Peggy did actually majorly smash his Earth Virgo, and his Virgo really did separate into its 5 pieces.
when i was battling with my friend he had a ray unicorno and i used screw capricorne and when they clashed he saw a flash on both beyblades
It was how they attacked it kept flying out of the stadium and the prize was a mercury anubis
mine's was when i was battling my friend(he had storm pegasus and i had storm pegasus)in the super vortex stadium.i yelled pegasus starblast attack and my blade spun around the stadium really fast and knocked my friend's blade right out.
That is called as tornado stalling..my best beybattle was once again against LLD..but this time using BBP...again...it was a battle when both beys stole each other's spin...at last when the spin of both had slowed down a lot...my BBP stole the rest of LLD's spin and I won...next round I KOed it...and third round again I outspun it
I used Vulcan Pegasis 85RF VS Ray Unicorno 145Q and when they clashed, Q bounced and took the Facebolt off Vulcan but Vulcan won
When I'm battling against my sister (she doesn't really like Beyblade but it's better that the tops are launched at the same time I think), I gave her Fang Leone and I used Rock Scorpio... sometimes they do weird move like they're possessed XD (especially Fang Leone). For example Fang Leone slowly spinned in the center of the beystadium, Scorpio approach it (in a madly way, but it supposed to be a defensive tops wth XD) then Leone quickly dodge it and smash it out of the Beystadium and went all crazy, spinning in large circle and doing weird sound like a airplane! I was like "omfg wth it's alive!". Sometime Rock Scorpio does weird stuff too... they're moody and possessed I'm telling youuuu e.e
I was battling with my MF Meteo L-Drago #2 CH120 CS vs MF LLD 85 LRF and LDD LITERALLY LIFTED MLD half a meter in the air, we were shocked, pure awesomeness, but still, Meteo won, it landed in the stadium, and smashed LDD on the face, koing him. good thing nothing broke
mine is a bit hard to belive.

my most memorable battle was me vs my dad. he was using lightning ldrago and i was using rock leone,my first mfb beyblade. i smashed him and he bounced off the the stadium and landed on top of my leone. I was devastated by the spin stealing blow because i barely had any spin but the bam! i lifted his blade high in the air and did leones special move becauase ldrago came for a air attack counter but i held my defense and manged to defend agianst his air counter. our beys were in mid air but they suddenly clashed. cling and the they went flying ldrago pelted my dad in the stomach and he fell over. my bey leone stayd in the aren and just so u know this a tt balance stadium.

my other one was against ship at the yankee invasion . he had gravity perseus bd145 lrf and i had the lightning ldrago bd145 rf i luanched my bey and it didnt even touch the stadium they hit eachother in mid air.they "puased" in mid air deikialo says haha
Mines was when I battled my friend he used a custom rock fireblaze gb145f(the bearing of the gb was gone) and I used my cyber fireblaze 100hf(or f, i forget) in a takara tomy attack stadium. It started when we launched and we both were spinning rappidly fast in our attack patterns. Then he comes around with a brutal hit, my bey hits the right wall, it bounces back and recoils with a counter attack. The blow dissasembles my friends combo into his chess. It happened so fast and I was in awe.. Smile
Mine, but not really a long beybattle...

Dark Bull 125 SD vs Evil Gemios ED145 JB. We launched them, they bounced and then-

Collided, and went into the penalty pockets at the EXACT SAME TIME. Weird!
(Jun. 07, 2011  7:04 PM)Shadow Lynx Wrote: I used Vulcan Pegasis 85RF VS Ray Unicorno 145Q and when they clashed, Q bounced and took the Facebolt off Vulcan but Vulcan won

If the facebolt came off then you must have won because of the beyblade "seperating"
My best beyblade combo...i think it's earth Phoenix 100wd Grin
(Jun. 13, 2011  3:16 PM)akainu Wrote: My best beyblade combo...i think it's earth Phoenix 100wd Grin

this isn't the place for that... this is for beybattles only
With the G-Rev turbo blades I had the dragoon friend had the drigger both turbos kicked in and we had good contact with no recoil for about 5 seconds which is quite long in terms of beyblade but it was a draw it ended in a double K.O
it was me and my friend vs some guy who said he was better than us i had dragoon g custom and my friend had driger g custom vs the guys seaborg all our beys clashed in the middle hes bey went in the air and came apart me and my friends bey landed out side the stadium and it was a tie lol
sry bcause this battle is not of wbo i was battling with opponents new bey flame libra mines sagatario after the launching first both bey were battling in middle of the stadium his bey was a little bit thrown away by my bey (still it was spinning ) my bey cme in middle libra came powerfully to attck sagatario and gave a hit and my bey went in the corner and came forcefully and attacked opponents bey opponents bey went in corner and my bey gone behind it and pushed it and apponent bey was lossen its stamina when still my bey was spinning powerfully by a attack i won next round i knocked out the bey in 5 attacks next round i won by hitting opponents bey 6 times tht was one of my best battles ( not best battle bcause it will take so much time to type )
well my fav battle i ever had was with my bro he had storm pegasus and i was having lld when our bey striked each other and they both were spinning in their respective direction but the force of ttack was so powerful that they went back again and again in their opposite direction and i suddenly noticed that the spin of pegasus changed into left ( idon't knew why ) and it came behind and stroked my bey but our bey's were near to the launching gates and my bey after taking the strike moved ahead and his bey went out andi won well this was my fastest bey battle which last for 5sec only